• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking! CLICK ME!!!!!!

PrettyLittleHearts

Keep Smiling ♥

Hello!

I have a few vague ideas and I am open to hearing the ideas of others! However, I am looking for romance in my rps, though it doesn't have to be the main focus. I'm accepting male and female partners and only looking to take on Female roles, unless we're doubling. I love multiple characters and side characters! Medieval or Modern are the main genres I stick with, I can be swayed into others with a good plot thrown at me. I would prefer my partner be able to write no less then a paragraph per post, more is even better in my book. Anywho on to pairings!

Pairings

Runaway princess x bounty hunter

Princess x personal guard

Arranged marriage rival princess x rival Prince

Village girl x Prince

Servant girl x Prince

Captive princess x evil Prince/Dark Lord

Bartender x rich guy

College girl x rich college guy

Rich college party girl x college guy

Vampire x Human

Celebrity x Normal Person

Country Guy x City Girl

Country Girl x City Girl

High School Sweethearts Reunited (after 5yrs)

Detective x Criminal

Single Mother x Neighbor

Best friends

Roommates

Strangers

Other Ideas

Fake Marriage

Fairy Tales (with a twist)

Disney Movies (with a twist)

Abuse

Slavery(vague idea)

Kidnapping

Cheating (Goes with Love Triangle-Vague Idea)

Good vs. Evil (I have a sort of Idea for this one)

Reality TV Show (idea for this)

Love Triangle

Mafia

Any of these pairing's or other ideas can be MxF or FxF. Just let me know which you prefer! However, some of them I would prefer to be MxF.

That's just a few of the many I have floating in my head! And for a few of them I have vague ideas and would love to hear yours!

Please PM me with your ideas or interests!

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally love both the Runaway princess x bounty hunter and the Arranged marriage rival princess x rival Prince.

Both sound very interesting.

The runaway x bounty hunter and a few of the 'Other Ideas' sound pretty interesting to me if you're still looking!

Ugh. My picture is so stretched out, it makes me look fat. But I guess that's irrelevant. The Prince and village girls sounds interesting. I have some ideas for a really cocky prince. As for the setting: Post-apocalypse waste-land? Because then he's the prince of nothing, lol. I'm so funny.

[QUOTE="Chisaki Amaterasu]The Good vs. Evil one interests me. What's it about?

[/QUOTE]
PM me and I will tell you my vague idea!

JPAlmighty said:
Ugh. My picture is so stretched out, it makes me look fat. But I guess that's irrelevant. The Prince and village girls sounds interesting. I have some ideas for a really cocky prince. As for the setting: Post-apocalypse waste-land? Because then he's the prince of nothing, lol. I'm so funny.
You can PM me to tell me your idea!

I just started my account, and apparently I can't PM for 24 hours as some sort of anti-spam bot initiative.

On a bright note, my pic doesn't look all stretched out and I no longer look obese.

JPAlmighty said:
I just started my account, and apparently I can't PM for 24 hours as some sort of anti-spam bot initiative.

On a bright note, my pic doesn't look all stretched out and I no longer look obese.
I think it looks perfect! And yes you have to have 10 posts and wait 24hrs

[QUOTE="Chisaki Amaterasu]I can't message yet. Although as soon as I can I will message you!

[/QUOTE]
Great! I'll be looking forward to it!

AdriannaZane said:
Ah yea, it sucks. You also have to have 10 posts to go along with the 24hrs
Gotcha. I'll do the 10 posts by then and I suppose I'll send you a PM tomorrow if you're still interested.

Hi, I'm interested in the runaway princess x bounty hunter and the good vs. evil ideas. Still looking for people?

As everyone else before me, I'm interested as well!

Arranged marriage rival princess x rival Prince

Village girl x Prince

Servant girl x Prince

Having arrived a little later than everyone else I understand if your time will be fully occupied, but if you're still interested let me know! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back