• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€

blxckfalcon

Clint's birdie <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings (again)!

I'm going to skip the introduction... and I'll get to the good stuff.

Happy Jeremy Renner GIF

Looking for someone to play Jeremy for my OC Jessica (or Jess) for these AU ideas. Here they are:

• Office/CEO AU - where Jeremy plays the CEO of a makeup company and Jess is his personal assistant.
  • Mafia AU - where Jeremy plays a mafia boss who can be quite persuasive and demanding towards his "customers" and Jess is working at a strip club in the territory that Jeremy controls.
  • High school AU - where Jeremy plays a rebel/troublemaker who has a crush on Jess (who is a prep/wallflower).
  • Coffee shop AU - where both Jeremy and Jess work at a coffee shop and they both fall for each other.
  • Librarian AU - where Jeremy is the head librarian at a local library, and Jess is a local member who is reading a erotic/romance novel, which interests Jeremy.
  • 50 Shades of Grey AU - basically what it says on the tin, where Jeremy is Christian Grey and Jess is Anastasia Steele.
  • Gym AU - where both Jeremy and Jess are visiting the gym separately - Jeremy being a gym coach - and is interested in each other after Jeremy is staring at her, who is on the exercise bike, and Jess is staring at him, who is on the weights.
  • Any other AU (e.g. royal, mechanic, android, arranged marriage etc..)​

If you're interested, comment down below, message me or just give me a cookie! ๐Ÿช

download (1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back