• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Alternate Reality (OOC Thread) (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Seabiscuit

Long Shot Legend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC thread for the roleplay, "Alternate Reality." Not sure what to say other than that.

But, would anyone prefer a discord for the OOC? I can create one if everyone wants it that way.

i also don't have any preferences between whichever we use, but if we do end up making a discord i'll likely only keep up with that rather than both it and a thread. unless i get a mention ofc.

i'll probably have some character sheets posted later tonight once i get home. i'm thinking either fl4k from borderlands or lord ainz from overlord (possibly both) and an original character from the earth setting

i also don't have any preferences between whichever we use, but if we do end up making a discord i'll likely only keep up with that rather than both it and a thread. unless i get a mention ofc.

i'll probably have some character sheets posted later tonight once i get home. i'm thinking either fl4k from borderlands or lord ainz from overlord (possibly both) and an original character from the earth setting
Okay. Sounds good. I'm in the process of deciding what character I want to be my second one.

Wow I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, it seems maybe you replied so fast I guess you beat the Alert system lol. Sure that sounds great I have a few Ideas I would like to throw around with you.

Wow I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, it seems maybe you replied so fast I guess you beat the Alert system lol. Sure that sounds great I have a few Ideas I would like to throw around with you.
I'm always open to suggestions!

Sorry to be downer, but I might not have it in me to play so many Canon characters considering the amount of effort that would need to go into their sheets.

Sorry to be downer, but I might not have it in me to play so many Canon characters considering the amount of effort that would need to go into their sheets.
So, are you dropping some characters or dropping out entirely?

hey! i want to apologize for taking so long to get my character sheets up - i was out of town for a while and didn't get the time to post them when i planned to initially, and then i forgot.

hey! i want to apologize for taking so long to get my character sheets up - i was out of town for a while and didn't get the time to post them when i planned to initially, and then i forgot.
It's all good. Good thing that I reminded you then.

Looking across most of the cast, will likely need to do some toning down/rationalisations IC to avoid things getting too crazy, especially since the only other BIG heavy hitter is Ainz.

Okay. Here's the cast so far

Screenshot_20230629_083655_Samsung Notes.jpg
Looking across most of the cast, will likely need to do some toning down/rationalisations IC to avoid things getting too crazy, especially since the only other BIG heavy hitter is Ainz.
Yeah, I am thinking the same. Sonic has many transformations that I could have included, but I removed them as I fear that he might be too OP.

I am open to suggestions on the way(s) to tone it down, as I am relatively new to being a group roleplay manager.

Seems like if we did tiers
T1 Zenos/Ainz
T2 Sonic /w Transformations
T3 Juri, Sonic, Lucario
T4 Spencer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back