• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alpha & Omega (powers, ordinary humans, two sides, who will win?)

SheWolf

Little wolf
bdabbed8aae66864a451c278abd364bb.jpg

Hello guys!
Okay, I wrote a whole lore for this but then accidentally deleted it before saving so... I will just write the basics so you can see if you're interested and if it gets enough interest I will write the lore again.

In the year 2015 the first Omegas, people with powers, were discovered. It caused a lot of discrimination against them among ordinary people and law enforcement. Omegas were arrested for even the smallest transgressions and soon after it got even worse. A corporation called the Alpha Corporation (aka Alpha Corp) was founded. They spread their metaphorical webs throughout all social classes and quickly rose to power. They took it upon themselves to punish Omegas and locked them up, or worse.

The incidents escalated to the point where some Omegas simply had enough and started fighting back. What started with a couple of rebels turned into a group called Crimson. Ordinary people call them terrorists but Omegas call them bringers of hope. Well if you ask the Alpha Corp they are just an enormous pain in the neck since Crimson made it their mission to mess with them in any way they can. Robbing their 'social events', hitting transport vans to free Omegas, steal information, extort or blackmail Alpha Corps investors, etc... Their latest plan? Recruit some of Alpha Corps hunters to try and end this seemingly neverending game.

Like you might have guessed, this RP will be a bit like a game between Alpha Corp and Crimson. You can pick one of three 'sides'.
1. Hunters loyal to Alpha Corp
2. Hunters that can be targeted for recruitment by Crimson (and will eventually switch sides)
3. Members of Crimson.

In case this gets enough interest I can write up a more detailed lore (again hehe). I hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know if you are interested.

c25a467419bf8d81903c029fb75de0fd.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, I think then I will make a thread for characters sometime today. I will need a bit more time for lore since today it's most likely gonna busy at work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back