Alone [Inactive]

Sadies

Sadies submitted a new role play:

Alone - An orphanage for the non-human.

SuDB6Aj.jpg

(All Image Found On Google!)

Ever since species started coming out of hiding, more and more non-human children are falling victim to the loss of their families and friends. It's not against the law to kill some-thing that isn't human, murder refers to one human killing another, and every attempt to make it illegal has been stopped by those who believe the human race is superior.

But this means no-one is safe.

A secret orphanage has...
Read more about this role play...

ardetha snickered as she managed to sneak away from the staff and into a secret passage she found awhile back, it lead to outside and it was the only time she could get away to smoke. "about time.." she sighed and leaned against the building and she lit a cigarette she said in her pocket with a little flame she made from her hand.

Jack was laying in his bed reading a book when he when he smelled something weird he got up and looked around he followed the smell to a window he looked around and saw Aretha smoking. He couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit when he saw her hoping she wouldn't hear him

Yori sat downstairs in the playroom with his little sister Hana who had roped him into playing tea parties with a bunch of stuffed animals.

"Here you go prince Yori!" Hana smiled and pretended to poor tea into a plastic cup. Yori picked up the cup and pretended to drink it although he wasn't really in the mood for games as usual. "Mr Elephant, you are very bad, you must be nice to princesses, I will lock you in the dungeon!" Hana played. Yori just sat there pretending to drink tea.

Jack smiled, turned around, grabbed his book and went down stairs. When he passed the play room he saw yori and couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit. He went to the parlor and sat down to read his book

Mary sat in the hall, a sir aurther conan doyle book in her hands and knees in her chest. She avoided everyone since she got there.

Jack looked at the time and decided he read enough. He got up and headed to the study to put the book back and saw Mary sitting alone in the hall reading. He hadn't really talk to her much so he decided to walk over and kneel beside her and ask " what are you reading there Mary." he smiled at her warmly hoping she would answer

Mary looked up, startled. "Oh um.. hi." She said in a small but sweet voice. "Its just sherlock holmes.. first volume. Not his best work.. but its all they had. What brings you here?" She asked, red eyes flashing with curiosity.

Jack grinned and sat down beside her with his head leaned back against the wall." well I was returning this book, and I saw you sitting here alone and we don't know much about each other so I just thought we could talk not much else to do here." he laughed and looked at Mary .

Jack smiled and got up, " well ok." he started walking to the study, " so what do you want to talk about Mary." he say as he walked, and then he realized how alward this may be, but he didn't really care.

Mary shrugged, eyes seeming distant. "Who are you, Jack? Tell me about yourself. I don't usually see others my age."

Jack grinned, " well where to start, I'm 17, a werewolf, a book worm like you, and I'm bored out of my mine most days." he chuckled a bit then looked back to Mary." well that pretty much sums me up, how bout you Mary, who are you." he smiled at her her and was glad this wasn't as award as he thought it was.

Mary smiled in amusement. "Well, Im 15, Im a Vampire, and no I don't drink human. Honestly, it tastes like a polluted version of pig. I spend most of my time making sure nobody sees me when I leave my room or when I am outside.. and I have read every book in the library twice." She laughs as they reach their destination. "Nice to meet you."

Jacob smiled as he put the book back," well nice to meet you to Mary and today someone saw you and he turned out to be a friend." he smiled and looked over to her. " and can I ask you a question do all vampires have red eyes just like yours, because their very pretty." he grinned a bit and hoped she would think he's hitting on her

A blush ran through her white skin, almost matching her eyes and she caught on. "No.. actually a lot have normal looking eyes, as a lot don't have white hair." She replied, eyeing him playfully, almost like a predator.

He chuckled realizing she knew he meant nothing by it, " so mow that I know a bit about vampires is there anything you would like to know about werewolf?" he grinned a little bit as he knew he could only tell from what he expirenced

He smirked a bit and sat down in a chair next to the bookshelf." well there are I think 5 fact that people get wrong about us, one is that we can change at will except on our first night, two we keep our intellect when we change, three we can talk when we change, four we have full memory when we change and five we have heightened senses a bit after we get bittened

ardetha finished smoking and crawled her way back in, she looked around for staff members and started walking down the hall when no one was there. that is until one staff member came running behind her, "miss vorsh!! you know smoking is not around and i know you have been doing it!" she rolled her eyes and growled loudly at the female staff member her eyes going completely black. the staff backed off in shock and quickly turned tail. she liked when they ran it made her instinct kick in but she ignored it like usual.

He grinned and walked over to Mary and whispered into her ear," you do know that I can lose contol when I'm angered and I am still trying to keep the other side of me from completely taking over right. I only became a werewolf a year ago today." he grinned a bit then sat back down in his chair

she brushed her fingers across the shaved side of her head feeling the soft stubble, she walked past the room that the vampire girl is usually in and also smelled the wolf boy. "they start in packs.." she stuffed a hand in her pocket and headed towards the kitchen. "packs..." she shook her head not letting herself remember..not today. so she looked around for a clean cup to get something to drink.

Mary shrugged. "Im not afraid of you.. more intrigued. I've never met anyone except a council of vampires and two human kids."

He couldn't help but ask," what happen with the kids ?" he chuckled a bit and he smelled the hell hound girl and he notice her scent coming from the kitchen and wondered why is she always going against the rules even though he didn't like them either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back