• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Allegiance (A Divergent Redoing)

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and welcome.
This is basically a redoing of the Divergent series with different characters. Every major character is different.

Rules and plot:

Rules:

1. No 18+ shit. (However, kissing is permitted. As is cussing.)
2. Please, write more than just one-liners. I expect AT LEAST one paragraph from all of you.
3. Be active.
4. Respect the GM and Co-GM's decisions. (I will decide who is Co-GM through applications.)
5. Max is 2 OC's. 1 per Faction.
Note, the Co-GM will lead while I'm gone. I am going to a renaissance festival in Michigan and won't return until Monday. I also have School so I will most likely be on during the weekends.

Roles:

Divergent boyos (Maximum is 3): Open
Dauntless (Max is Unlimited)

Plot:
15 years prior to the events of Divergent, the United States has collapsed and reformed itself into 5 factions:
Dauntless, who look to instil bravery above all else.
Abnegation, who value selflessness to the point of forgetting themselves for the sake of others.
Amity, who are dedicated to peacefulness, kindness, forgiveness, trust, self-sufficiency, and neutrality.
Erudite, the one and only faction dedicated to knowledge, intelligence, curiosity, and astuteness.
Candor, who blamed duplicity and deception for human nature's faults.
We all choose one faction, but soon chaos erupts from outside the city of Chicago.
If you've read the book, I don't need to explain it. You should know.

CS: Fandom - Allegiance CS
OOC: WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cicada3301 about the rp, won't it be hard for characters to interact if we are all in separate factions? It might take a bit for everyone to get together, wouldn't it be easier if we are all in one faction? ;=; or do you have a plan for this ^-^ (just want your rp to be successful, hope this isn't rude ;=; )

@Cicada3301 about the rp, won't it be hard for characters to interact if we are all in separate factions? It might take a bit for everyone to get together, wouldn't it be easier if we are all in one faction? ;=; or do you have a plan for this ^-^ (just want your rp to be successful, hope this isn't rude ;=; )
Ah yes. I didn't think about that at first.

When is the rp starting, before or after the aptitude tests, or after we've chosen our faction. Have we done the first day thing where they jump out the train and junk?

When is the rp starting, before or after the aptitude tests, or after we've chosen our faction. Have we done the first day thing where they jump out the train and junk?
I'd say we start it when they choose their faction and then jump to the train jumping.

Are you still accepting? (: I'd love to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back