• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All your RPs are belong to us? ( mostly originals )

Darasv

Ha-ha, Blueser.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Please feel free to refer to me as 'Dara'!

I am:

Human | Female | 21+ | Prefer to write through PMs, but could be convinced to used threads.

I love sci-fi and fantasy - separately, and mashed together! I adore romance, angst, drama, action - nothing will please me more than making our characters suffer through hell and then eventually giving them a happy ending. Eventually. Of course, there can be moments of fluff and temporary respite, it doesn't need to be an onslaught of agony. :3 On that note, I generally get bored without some form of romance eventually. Not necessarily immediate or even soon, I just really enjoy the distinct possibility, I guess! Especially if it's a slow-burn, rivals/enemies-to-lovers situation.

I write male and female characters. I generally prefer to write males in m x f and I really enjoy writing more villainous or anti-hero guys (but I can write the female, too!). I'm pretty much the opposite with my female characters; I love f x f and I'm a sucker for writing the more gentle or optimistic female, the 'blue' to the 'red' if you will, but I'm not married to these roles/tropes in either case.

Inspiration Word/Phrase Bank:
boarding school | military academies | dragons | aliens | assassins | rivals | culture clashes | vampires | superheroes | arranged marriage | reincarnation | virtual reality | Japan-inspired | forbidden love | friends-to-enemies!-to-lovers!

I'm a little more leery of writing in fandoms; I'm not totally against it, but my inspiration tends to sputter out quicker, and I generally feel trapped and bored trying to write someone else's character (canons). I might consider something with OCs, feel free to just ask if there's a specific fandom you're looking to write.

Last edited:
Im interested in discussing potential RP ideas with you, Im just getting over Covid and have a little more energy to do stuff.

General Grievous GIF

I take it you‘re also a star wars fan? Anyways, I‘d totally be up for a fxf sci-fi story. Do you have any specific ideas already?

hello dara! i'm nikoru, a new member here. i am interested in virtual reality and rivalry roleplay! i hope we can be roleplay partners :)

Hey there! I'm Jay and I'm interested in rping with you! I'm interested in Reincarnation, Virtual Reality, Boarding School, Dragons. And plenty of other things that aren't on your Phrase Bank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back