• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern All We Do

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring

All We Do

A little liquor on my lips
A group of mostly outcasts go on a trip to New York City, at least that was their plan.
At the beginning of their trip, the group of outcasts went into a bar with their fake ids and quickly got into a bar fight with a group of bikers for their plane tickets to New York City. The teens ran out there frantically, losing their plane tickets. Now it’s just the outcast’s and the open road with a beat up, rented van starting from Florida to New York City...
I let him climb inside my body
Links Will Be Added Shortly
And held him captive in my kiss
Rules
-Pretty detailed rp! About a paragraph or more will do.
-Please be as active as possible.
-If by any chance you can no longer be active, pm me.
-All rpnation rules for this rp, obviously. ((;
-No drama outside of the rp whatsoever! If you have a problem with another rp member, pm me.
-Drama is definitely encouraged in the rp!
-Don't be a dick, honey.
-And of course, enjoy your time rping.
Roles
The Nerd: The Nerd has a crush on the hippie, he enjoys reading, watching soap operas and watching all sorts of drama escalate. He likes to write little fanfictions and novels while drinking tea and lying in the tub with fancy bath bombs. He is bisexual, and had a one night stand with the jock, and so far, it’s all rumors, but not to him..

The Jock: The Jock is the older brother of The Hippie and is dating The Popular. The Jock is friends with this group of outcasts since their childhood years. He’s always been the cooler one but has been having trouble with his sexuality. Of course, he won’t tell The Popular that. There were even rumors that he had a one night stand with another male (aka, the Nerd)… There is even a video somewhere of it on the internet… Though, no one can seem to find it, yet.

The Stoner: The Stoner has a major crush on the Rebel, he even managed to have a one night stand with her, which ended up with her pregnant. He had no idea it is his baby. He likes smoking weed and drinking alcohol at almost all times. He really enjoys the outdoors, mainly the beach where he can surf and ride the waves all day every day if he wants to.

summerwine summerwine | The Hippie: The Hippie is a year younger than all of them. She’s the younger sister of the Jock. She has a crush on the Nerd, even though they are extremely different. She finds him innocent and sweet. The Hippie is an extreme druggie, even more so than the Stoner. She likes to see a life full of happiness, though, and that there are always second chances to make things right.

The Popular: The Popular is currently dating The Jock. Her life is “extremely” perfect, as far everyone else sees. She isn’t close to really anyone and was never in this group of friends, just coming along for the trip because of dating The Jock. Her home life isn’t the best, and she has been in and out of one, too many psychiatric hospitals for Anorexia and Depression.

The Rebel: The Rebel is basically your typical “I don’t really care” kind of person. She isn’t a slut but likes to have sex a lot. She will basically do what she wants when she wants. but now she can’t. When she was 16 she found out she was pregnant with the Stoner’s baby. He has no idea, and no one else does either, she intends to keep it that way, but maybe she won’t.

giphy.gif

This isn't first come first serve, but I'm excited to see what you all come up with when I post the character sheet. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back