• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom All the Legends Arceus Players Out there!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Yep! This interest check's for the Legends: Arceus peeps out there! I've been playing this game little over a week now and I'm itching to start an rp on it now that i completed the main story. I have a few ideas but below You'll find a list of Characters i'd like you to roleplay as to go with my character Rose

Cylenne
Rei
Adaman
Irida

Yep Just those 4 at the moment. Your ocs are of course also welcome

273581798_1085816495541231_4756655443577049216_n.jpg

(Rose for your reference. She has a lot of Pokemon at this point, But we'll start At the beginning and we can even make up our own story for this

Your character looks pretty cool!! Unfortunately, I have not played Arceus (I don't have a Switch and haven't tried it on emulators as of yet), but I do have an idea for an FxF Adventure-Slice-of-Life-Journey Pokemon RP, if you're interested. If you're interested, we could merge the worlds, for example, if you want to have Rose be from olden times (Arceus takes places in Poke-antiquity, correct?), maybe we could have either her or my character be transported to either today's world in Rose's case or the old world in my character's case. But do keep in mind that I have not played Arceus and I have no idea how that world is structured. I will also leave my Pokemon looking-for-rp thread so you know what I expect and what I'm talking about: Fandom - Pokemon, a Journey + Assorted Plots (FxF, Modern, Adventure, Slice-of-life)

I'm fine with a relaxed semi-lit pace and short posts as long as they're not one-liners and the characters and their interactions are developed well. Hope to hear from you! You can send me a PM, if you wish. Thanks for the opportunity :D.

Yeah I can guide you through the Old world. And yes Arceus does take place in Sinnoh's ancient past

And yes it would make more sense for your character to be transported to rose's time as that's how the game starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back