• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains

Mrph. So... my son was kind enough to share his cold with me >_<

I have a doctors appointment this morning, but I'm gonna do my best to get the intro out today - so long as my immune system cooperates xD

Vitamin C ;)

But you probably know all of the home remedies by now, right? Hope things improve for you soon.

Thanks - I feel okay, just a little punky. Alka Seltzer Plus is my best friend, but it makes me a little loopy. xD

@Bobisdead123 - Hey! So, to answer your question, yes, it's loosely based off the 100, but only loosely (it is not a fandom RP) - We have started, but only just, so if you can get a CS in within the next day or so, you're welcome to join :)

Elle Joyner] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18776-bobisdead123/ said:
@Bobisdead123[/URL] - Hey! So, to answer your question, yes, it's loosely based off the 100, but only loosely (it is not a fandom RP) - We have started, but only just, so if you can get a CS in within the next day or so, you're welcome to join :)
I am on the site via my phone all day so I'll be getting my thread in. I'll try not to steal a story from the show haha

Elle told me that she would be away this weekend and probably not able to post anything until Monday. It may be that the notifs aren't working and many don't know that this has actually started.

Heading home from a quick vacation today :-) I'll tag anyone who wasn't able to post. Just a reminder, too... posting requirement is gonna be once/twice weekly.

That was my mistake for not making it clear -- Just a note to everyone, they waited one night before deciding to vote on opening the doors (so at least twelve hours have passed since landing!)

"And then, all of our characters died due to wicked bad sunburns and not being able to handle 23% oxygen content GG"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back