• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains

Step 2: Never copy and paste from your saved work on the RP forums. Even if you do not use the rich text editor while you're typing, if you try to edit any work that is already saved, the rich text editor has already injected its poison. Save your work in a word processor like Microsoft Word or Google Docs. I don't have a shop, but I do a lot of coding. ( :P )

Musician said:
Step 2: Never copy and paste from your saved work on the RP forums. Even if you do not use the rich text editor while you're typing, if you try to edit any work that is already saved, the rich text editor has already injected its poison. Save your work in a word processor like Microsoft Word or Google Docs. I don't have a shop, but I do a lot of coding. ( :P )
Yay! this is actually what I do for all my apps!

I'm gonna give it another couple days - still waiting on a few folks to finish/start :) But hopefully looking to -start by next weekend.

Indeed :)

Okay, gang - Here's the deal. Gonna read through the bios (I've got one more coming, but I'll read what I have thus far) -- and hopefully by Sunday I'll be able to get a post up. Little guy is sick this week, so I haven't been able to focus much on RPN, but this weekend upcoming is free, so fingers crossed! :-D Thanks for being patient!

Thanks, Venge- I've been up to my ankles is snot... and lemme tell you, that is one bodily function I don't handle well >_<

Finished reading through the characters - You should have gotten a notification about your approval/denial notice. Looking to start sometime this weekend, provided it's not too crazy - but if I can't, Wednesday of next week is my deadline!

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Thanks, Venge- I've been up to my ankles is snot... and lemme tell you, that is one bodily function I don't handle well >_<

[/QUOTE]
Took me a while to get used to bodily functions as well (Working as a nurse). Honestly, at this point I've pretty much become immune to it xD

@Elle Joyner I'm about to post the CS soon, but am sure that my OpenOffice is going to simply bork the code like last time. :(

If I copy/paste to notepad first, would that help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back