• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains

If I've tagged you, it's cause you've expressed at least some interest in this RP or because frankly, Uncle Sam wants YOU! (Psst. That's me) - I'm ready to begin accepting character sheets, but I'd like to open things up to you folks before I place this in the interest check forums.

If you have any questions or concerns or you're just plum confused, please let me know, so I can address them before we get started. Also, if I tagged you and you -aren't- in fact interested then don't feel obligated to apply - just be flattered, cause if I tagged you, it means I think you're awesome.

I'm hoping I can get together a really great group and we can work together to make this an awesome RP :)

For the time being I am only accepting -one- character per person... If your sheet is approved however, you MAY make more characters if you wish.

Trying this again, because apparently the tagging system hates me...

This looks very tempting although I am still on the fence about it! I'll be keeping my eye on this one. ( ;) )

Settings/Locations > Earth Information > "...since the last bombs when off...", went*

Hahaha xD That's why. The Rich text editor is a hot mess - IF you want, just use the categories and fill it out without and I'll go in and just add the code for you :)

Oh and can I just say @Elle Joyner that this is such an extremely organized Rp! I swear to god I'm not trying to kiss up, I really wish I could pull together an Rp this nice-looking. (o'v'o)

Haha - Wow xD That was funny to read.

And thank you, @whitefoxkiller -- You may certainly make a CS :) And if you need any pointers for organizing RPs or help with BBcode in the future, lemme know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back