• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic All That Remains

Ah, I see. Early Fall. For eastern US, that can be different depending on if we're in the northeast (mild, with chilly nights), mid-atlantic (still humid with warm nights) or south (less humid but hot with warm nights)? Not trying to be picky, but there are discernible differences in the regions.

Not everyone would know the climate, especially our European and/or other country writers. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid Atlantic lol y'all are killin' me with your realisms. It's post apocalyptic, hundreds of years in the future! We can tweak reality a touch.

Should be mentioned in the setting? Possibly, I forgot it >_<

No weapons, no medical supplies -- They have a water filter (but will find that it's broken) and a month's worth of rations, as well as tents and blankets.

Ooh speaking if hunting, can we expect any crazy animals or are they just gonna be normal things like deer and birds and hogs and stuff?

:) A little of both, but I don't wanna spoil too much before their first outting.

Gonna hold my reply, btw, at least till tomorrow - wanna give the others time to catch up! :)

In Elle's post she says Sif goes in to root around in the food and then take a nap I'm pretty sure. I'll read it again

Ok here is what Elle posted:

"Hell, Rainy... why don't you just assign jobs... start collecting fees. We'll fashion you up a crown and you can be the Bloody Queen of Earth." Grinning, Sif pulled himself back up onto the ramp, "Somethin' tells me, though, you ain't gonna have too many followers. Down here, it's every man for himself. Me? I think I'm gonna pop open the rations, grab myself a snack and take a nap."

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha - yeah. He's really just pulling her leg, though. And then he got distracted by Aly's super coordination. xD

I'm just trying to make sure that we have consistency, is all. Sif may have said it, but I didn't read where Elle wrote that he actually did it. I was confused by foxkiller's post and was just trying to clear it up.

Well she said that he went up onto the ramp, grace wasn't pulling him away from the food, she was just trying to prevent him from doing what she thought he would do, if that makes sense?

Against my will, I think it's best I drop out of the roleplay. I apologize. I really didn't expect to have no time. I am unable to keep up with the speed xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back