• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All in the Family - NPC's

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the place to post character sheets for any NPC's for the All in the Family RP
If you want to see the rules and find out more about the RP then visit the CS thread, Linked above

NPC's are generally the characters in games that are not controlled by the player, NPC standing for Non-Player Character. However, in AITF, NPC's are in fact controlled by us, the Role-Players. I know, confusing right. So what is the difference between an NPC and a normal character? The normal characters are the 'main characters' of the story and these characters will likely be used in almost all of your posts. NPC's are the 'side characters' of the story. NPC's will appear less frequently than normal characters and can even be shared amongst multiple people.

But you probably already know all that...

Anyway... here's the NPC thread.

• Name: Daniel Corduroy
    Relevance: Owner of Corduroy Lumber Company, one of Emily's Employers after she left college
    DOB: January 11th 1956
    Appearance:
    what-is-a-lumberjack.jpg

Last edited:

• Name: Wendy Corduroy
    Relevance: The daughter of Daniel Corduroy, owner of Corduroy Lumber Company, one of Emily's Employers after she left college
    DOB: April 17th 1975
    Appearance:
    TiE1eBHnlIIsOaq0_OobF_67r7KigVydVQUqUqgzMcAcrpd.jpg

• Name: Seren Jones
    Relevance: Emily's Sister
    DOB:
    Appearance:

This is a complete WIP, figured it would be good to have it as I have included her already. I will finish it ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back