• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

All Fall Down

"Elle...." I moaned against her lips. "You need to stop..." I didn't want to stop either but she was killing me. I looked up to see Louise staring at us, her face ghostly, her mouth stretched wide into a bloody smile, smoky eyes that weren't there. I pushed Louise away and her double faded away as well. I crouched cornered in the wall, staring at Louise.

"We need to find some sort of solution. You're killing me..."

Her eyes glazed over. "I'm sorry... I can't..." She pinned him, and began to kiss his neck. But she slowly fought the entity that overtook her. She pulled back and faced the other direction. "Just go away so I don't kill you." She squeaked. She stepped farther away from him. "I can't touch you or look at you, it just hurts..."

I didn't want to die today so I sulked out of her room and I found my way back to a temporary post. I didn't even make it to the bed. My body swung in a different direction my mind told them to move. My head grew airy and my stomach churned. I fell to the ground hard and reality took a step back away from my body.

Last edited by a moderator:
She made it back to bed, the feelings were less intense now, but they still bit away at her. She slept until the morning came, and she awoke feeling nauseous. She physically slapped herself at the thought of the previous night. She needed to regain control of herself... and somehow she did. She no longer felt the desire to hut Jessie. She no longer wanted to suck the life from him... Was it only temporary? Or does it happen at certain hours of the day? She hoped it was the first one. She ran out of her room and went to find Jessie, but she only found him passed out in the hallway.

Hands rubbed my cheek until I slowly woke from my peaceful death. Louise's hands touched me yet they didn't cause me to become sick or even dizzy. They were just warm and when I looked at her face her lips seemed more inviting than usual. I wanted to kiss her but I think we needed to talk first.

"How can you touch me now? What happened between now and last night that I don't remember?" I looked around to see that I was not in a bed, I was laying on a hard floor that cramped my neck. My memories trickled into me before I realized that Louise caused me to pass out. Wow....

"Oh thank god you're okay. I'm so sorry about last night!" Louise helped him sit up. "I don't know why its not happening now, but that's a good thing. We still need to be careful though, I don't know if it may happen again or if it stopped. But right now we need to get rid of the ashes and the bodies from the attic..." She said. Strangely, she didn't feel like crying over her uncle's death. There was an eerie normal feeling that washed over her when she thought about it. "I don't really want to have dead people in my attic."

I sat up with Louise's help and I sat there listening to her requests. She sounded as if we were just sweeping dust but in reality we were sweeping the dead. I stood up and looked at her.

"Where should we toss them?"

"Maybe we should burry them somewhere... They were people at one point... I think." She shrugged. "Something about this feels normal to me, and I don't know if I should be concerned or not. But for now we should get them out of here in case they decide to materialize back to life." She stood up with him and they walked over to the already agape attic entrance.

Before we walked in I wanted to form a solid plan to follow. "So how about we take the ashes and throw them over water? With the remains that didn't turn to dust we could bury them... With your uncle we could burry him in that chest but that seems a bit disrespectful...." Burying someone where they were found dead? That is screaming for hauntings and nightmares....

"I don't really want to touch his remains..." She said. "We could just take him to the cemetery and burry him there, and I think we should just get rid of the ashes inside a pond or a lake." Louise grabbed a broom that was leaning in the corner. "We can use this." She then sighed. "I don't know why it feels like this happened before earlier in my life." She sighed again. "I think I recognized some of those as actual people..."

"If they were actual people at least they were put out of there misery", I said feeling completely disgusted. We climbed up the ladder into the catacombs of her house. I looked around and my jaw fell just a tad. All of the remains were wiped away as if none of the activities of last night played out.

"What the fuck?" I asked as Louise looked over to the pale imprint of a square in the floorboards.

"Jess, the chest is gone". We both looked at the empty space in shock and wonder.

"Where did everything go!?" She dropped the broom. "I could have sworn that what happened last night actually happened." Louise sighed. "Maybe we should leave for a few hours to regroup." She said. "Maybe we can go to a café or something and just try to relax a little bit." She put her hands on her hips. "I really don't like this... What if everything just grew legs and walked away... Then again, that could have happened considering what went on last night."

I looked at her in disbelief that she really thought the ashes grew legs.

"I'm pretty sure someone or something took the remains". My thoughts went back to Miss. Mayhem. She was now under suspicion.

"Yeah, a coffee sounds good, but can I use another set of your brothers clothing? I think there is blood on this shirt". I said lifting the tank to confirm my accusations.

"Yeah... Come on, I'll let you pick this time." She gestured for him to follow her. They left the attic and closed it up before making their way to her brother's old bedroom. "Really though. What if they could regenerate? That wouldn't bee good news for us..." She then opened the closet and let him look around.

I grabbed an old band t shirt with a dark wash jeans to wear.

"That would be unfortunate. Not to scare you or anything but if the creatures can be built, can't they be repaired. I don't think the ash can be rebuilt but maybe some magical properties in the ash could help make old ones stronger....." I lifted the tank top from my shoulders and threw it on the ground. I slipped the shirt on and I looked over to Louise. "I think I better change my pants in privacy" The corner of my mouth turned up.

She put her hands up in the air and turned around to walk out of the room. "Okay, I'll leave you alone to change." She said, snickering as she walked out of the room. She went to her own bedroom to get some different cloths on as well. Some sweatpants would be pretty nice to have on right now. She went inside her bedroom and dug around in her dresser for a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She found some and decided to go into the bathroom to take a quick shower before they went anywhere. She wanted to be relieved of stress before they went out in public.

I heard raindrops pounding against a glass pane so I assumed it was just Louise taking a shower. I went down stairs and laid up against the cushioned couch. I let my eyes rest since my sleep last night was very inadequate.

Once she got out, she dried off and got dressed in the cloths she chose. She didn't bother with her hair, she just wanted to get out of the house. Louise walked out into the living room and walked over to the couch, seeing Jessie laying on the couch, sleeping. She giggled and kissed the corner of his mouth before walking into the kitchen.

I defiantly felt something kiss me but I was too tired to register it. It was maybe ten minutes before I decided that coffee is what I needed at this moment. I got up from the couch and seen Louise lounging about in the kitchen. I walked behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Good morning", I said a bit shaky and drowsily. She spun around and smiled at me.

"More like good afternoon sleeping beauty", she joked. I wrapped my hands around her waist and leaned in close so that I could feel her breath quicken against my neck.

"If I'm sleeping beauty, then can you be my princess?". Yes I admit it, I'm very cheesy. But with the blush that pinched her cheeks I'm pretty sure she found it romantic, but also cheesy as well. I swear if moments when it was just the two of us are always going to be like this, then the creatures will only be a minor set back for me... for us.

Louise shifted a little under his touch and slowly snaked her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder. "We could give it a try..." She said, letting her voice trail off. She was still trying to process why those recent events were no longer disturbing, and why she didn't feel like sucking the life out of Jessie...

She saw movement in the stairway, but wasn't sure what to make of it. Letting out an airy breath, she got closer to him. Feeling secure and warm. Maybe she was actually taking a liking to him. Not like that was already established or anything. Louise pulled away gently and pushed a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Lets go get coffee now. And take a walk or something to get our minds off of everything."

((I seriously reread the whole RP and didn't realize it was my turn. So i hope we can get this going again.))

The ride to Cups of Joe was tense, more tense than anything I have ever felt before. Ever since my night terror, Louise's possession like trance, and the chest we seemed close yet so far out of reach. My lips parted to speak, Louise looked past her fiery mane and I fell silent.

It was dangerous to speak. Do you dare to speak when the churchman announces your execution? I would think not. You would just grimly let the rope rip at your throat as that neighbor who didn't think to kindly of you viciously stared you down with a hungry smirk, awaiting for your legs to stop kicking and your head to fall limp. With a tip of his hat he would have enough of his feed and find another victim to terrorize. This is what it felt like inside of the confines of the car.

A small flicker of a flame licked the inside of my veins and fluttered down as I stared at her lips. The road was as vacant as her stare but something was behind those eyes, I couldn't place what it was....

(My writing style changed, I put more thought into this though because I thought you deserved it :3 )

From the time it took to get from her house to the coffee place, Louise felt different. Maybe it was a side effect. But she wasn't quite sure what was different about her. Louise didn't say anything. She just watched the road. Her eyes had gotten slightly darker and her skin was a little paler. When she pulled into the parking lot, she parked nearer to the front and rested her head on the steering wheel. Her hair falling over her shoulders covering her face. After a moment, she leaned back and looked at Jessie. He was slightly worried looking, and when she saw this she looked away. "I feel weird..."

((This is short O.o I'm being a little rushed. Bro is waiting on me x3 ))

I stepped towards Louise, eliminating the distance. I brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and the tips of my finger tremor in a deadly excitement. "What's wrong?" I ask her as she begins to lose the warmth in her skin.

"I don't know, have you ever donated blood?" She asks me blankly as if her question is supposed to provide insight to her current situation.

"Yes, but I don't know what that ha-"

"That's just it Jess. It's as if I'm losing blood, losing life, I feel nauseous". Louise rests her head against my shoulder and breathes heavily into my shirt. "Jess I don't want to die..."

"What Ell-" I begin to ask as Louise looks up to meet my eyes. A black fluid pools around the white of her eyes and encloses the pupil. Dark tears slice her cheeks and my once enchanting Elle now appears to be a haunting porcelain doll.

"Don't let me die..."

"Elle I won't let you die." I promise as my hands wrap tightly around her waist. She's here I have to remind myself. Someone else is here as well. Out of the corner of my vision that is now dulled from some tears of my own I see Louise, the other Louise. She gives me a cracked smile and a stare from eyes that don't exist before she slips away like scarlet leaves on a windy autumn night.

The warmth returns to her skin and when she looks back up to see me her eyes have lost its murky cloud.

(That's okay)

When they got out of the car, an odd episode followed. And after that was all over, Louise let out a sigh. "Come on. Lets just go inside. i feel like I'm going to go crazy if I'm not around other people." Which was slightly strange. She took his hand weakly. They walked to the doors and went inside the mall making their way to the coffee shop. A wave of relief rushed over Louise. She relaxed a little. The atmosphere seemed a lot more calming and innocent. They both walked into the shop. It was quiet and only a few people were in there. There was a girl behind the counter, wiping it off with a rag, scrubbing at a stain. She looked tired and her blond hair fell over her face seeming to not have been washed or brushed in a while. When the little bell rang indicating that people have entered the shop, the girl looked up. Bags under her eyes made her look older than she actually was. She seemed to turn pale when she saw them. Well... When she saw Jessie.

I felt a flutter of guilt when I seen the blonde barista again. I didn't need to be so rude to her the last time I was here and now she looks like she lost a spark. When our eyes met her cheeks washed away which made the shadows thrown across her face seem odd and gray.

"Um, hey can I have a black coffee and one hot latte... please?". I asked with my best smile.

The barista didn't seem to be too amused she simply stared and Louise crouched closer to me.

"Jessie, you marked me the day we met" She said in a voice not of her own. It was cold and sounded like a crack webbing over glass. Sharp but uneven. The barista grabbed my hand to reveal that the scorch mark I left upon her hand had spread like a wild fire and left her veins in a black tangle of vines wrapped around her arm.

"You didn't even have the respect to read my name tag, don't bother looking now". She gave a low chuckle under her breath. "My name is Rebecca if it means anything to you." I could only stare at her because this couldn't be blondie, it couldn't be. What did I do to her?

"You also damned me, I seen my father yesterday. He's dead. He's also in hell apparently. He touched me you know and not the way a father is supposed to touch his daughter". My body was engulfed in its own personal fire and the black poison filled my eyes. Rebecca's eyes became frosted over and her skin blued as if the draft was enough to give her frost bite. "He told me personally I was damned, it's your fault as well, all of it." She didn't have any emotions but the ghosts of anger were in the back of my mind, whispering to me "Why did you ever have to touch me?".

As we continued to stare at each other with Louise at my side in a state of shock the church across the road from the malls bell's chimed. They echoed and my insides rubbed together, creating more heat. Rebecca's face twisted in and contorted in a pale vicious manner. She then faltered to her original state, a state of what if. What if I was a better person, what if I never touched her? Would she have this spark of life back that I selfishly took away from her.

Rebecca walked out of the door of the cafe and I chased her out the door of the mall. She silently twitched coldly as she walked toward the road.

"Be careful who you touch Jessie, your touch kills." She whispered in the whistle of the wind.

"Rebecca I'm Sorry!" I shouted as a loud splitting noise broke the silence of the empty road. A car hit Rebecca's back and created this incredible arc in her spine. The cars hood groaned; it was the sound of metal hitting an object with tremendous force. Rebecca fell in the middle of the road and the car drove even faster away from her. A middle aged man materialized from apparently the air and drifted towards the body.

"Get away from her!" The man looked up to reveal his completely white eyes, just like Rebecca's.

Rebecca pulled away from her broken body like fog. She allowed the strange man to hold her hand and pull her under the earth. This was the last time I seen Rebecca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back