• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

All Fall Down

She saw Jessie on the floor, shaken as if he had just seen a ghost. His eyes were wide and his body was shaking. He was breathing heavily. "Jessie what happened!" She leaned the ladder against the wall and rushed over. At first he flinched and tried to get away from her. "Jessie, it's okay, it's me." She helped him sit up against the wall. 'What happened while I was gone?" He couldn't speak. She became worried.

"You were dead..." He breathed. One of his shaky hands grabbed one of hers. A sign of relief washed over his face when he realized it was her. The real Louise.

"What are you talking about?" She asked softly. She helped him stand up and he took a couple deep breaths. "Never mind that, come on lets go into the attic." He stopped her.

'No, don't go up there... Please don't." He let go of her hand.

'It's just the attic, nothing more." she got the ladder and propped it in the right position and began her ascent into the attic. Once she got up there, she stood up and looked around. It was a bit dark, and the only light she had was from the attic's opening she had come through. She looked around. There was a hideous aroma of rotting flesh. She then saw something fall in front of her. It seemed to drip more than fall. She squinted but then her eyes shot wide open. It was blood. Human blood. She shuttered and slowly looked up. And on the rafters in the attic, sat and hung the most disgusting creatures she had ever seen. They were rotting, and they were dead, well they looked dead anyway. And there had to be at least twenty of them, all looking straight back at her. She stumbled backwards and tripped, landing on an old chest. She had a hand over her mouth, and she was unable to make a sound. On their faces they wore creepy smiles of rotting teeth and gums. "Jessie..." She croaked barely audible. "help me..."

I paced around the ladder, glancing up as I heard Louise's foot steps make the floorboards creek. My arms were crossed and pulled tightly to my chest. The cold never quite left me. I still think those things were here. My eyes were fixed on the ceiling, making sure she wouldn't make a entrance. All around me the vibrant colors of this hallway were loomed with hues of grays and blacks. Informing me that my eyes were still covered in the substance. It made the portraits on the wall even more haunting. The blank faces staring back at me with exaggerated contours. I think I could still hear the things "ring around the rosy" chant float around the room. What was that all about? I think I could also still hear Louise's thoughts. They were shattering in words and a soft scream hummed behind them. "H-help...m-me". The voice slowly focused in. Once I fully heard the cry I didn't even hesitate. I jumped onto the ladder and threw myself into the cave of the attic. It was dark, dank, a few cobwebs tickled my cheeks. The smell was unbearable. I looked around to see Louise pressed up against an old chest, the wood was rotting and the paint was stripped away from it. I looked into her eyes which were pointed to the rafts of the ceiling. I looked up and it made my ghostly encounter look like mere child's play. Forty eyes were focused on me. I backed up to shield Louise with my arm.

"What are those..." She barely whispered as she very slowly stood up and put her hands on his shoulders. She was trembling. The creatures looked lustfully at the two of them, wanting to suck every bit of life from them that they could. "Ring around the rosy..." one of them sang. The voice echoed as if it were disembodied. Then another sang, and another, soon they all were singing. Some of them had dropped to the floor and began crawling or limping towards them. Eventually, they kept gradually dropping from the ceiling and continuously sang the verse. Then, there was a shrill scream, making Louise feel so small and helpless. One of them had lunged, mouth open wide. It lead to more of them screaming and howling as they made their moves to attack.

My world dimmed. The room around me shattered into an abyss of deadly flames. All I could see was a faint silhouette of the creatures that grasped for Louise. I didn't let them. My hands reached forward as the sparks from my palms burst into a lethal weapon. The creatures started to burn, specs of ash began to hover in the air. That's when the first creature crumpled to the floor. My flames were wrapping around the creatures, slashing black streaks across their decaying flesh. The smell that choked me was of rot and charred flesh, it was awful. More creatures fell helpless, some still twitched on the floor. The fire engulfed them until most of the beasts were dead and gone. I noticed a few crawl into the attics entrance but I couldn't feel their presence any longer. Except for one. I looked towards the corner of the room to see Louise staring back at me. Dark veins laced her cheeks and the space where her eyes should be was a pool of nothing. She limped a few steps toward us, her arms and legs jarred away from her. Then she was gone. Just like that her ash entwined with the ones of the dead. Unfortunately I don't think she is dead. I'm sure she would be back later. I looked back at Louise who was still crouched near the chest. The pigment of her skin flushed back into its normal rosy color, the black substance swept away from my vision. Her eyes crashed with thunderous waters as she reached for me. I pulled her close, we both found security within each other, Waking us up from our nightmare.

She felt as if her body would wither and die. What she had seen... was real, as much as she wanted to deny it, she couldn't. Her eyes were fogged by the tears that spilled from them. She shook intensely and felt her limbs turn to jelly as she was in shock. What was happening? Were these things here the whole time? Was her aunt behind this? She didn't want to think about it. She was scared. What if there were more of them somewhere? She clung to him for dear life. Balling the fabric of the tank top up in her fists she cried to no end. She was petrified.Now they had to clean up the ashy remains of the humanoids, and get rid of them.

I told Louise to sit on the chest so that I can clean up the remains of the creatures. I didn't want to let go of her but I had to for her sake. She's been through a lot, we both have. I had no clue how we would get rid of the bodies and ash so I looked over to Louise for help.

"Can I put the remains in that chest?" I asked her, trying to sound less morbid. She stood up and lifted the chest open. She peered inside the box and her jaw fell. I walked to her and looked over her shoulder.

"What the hell...." I said as I had my turn of complete and utter shock.

At this instant, Louise collapsed in a heap on the floor in front of the chest. Instead of small cries, loud and obnoxious sobs left her lips. She was destroyed. Her uncle was stuffed inside the chest. His limbs were bent in odd directions, and his neck was bent out of shape. The smell of death was worsened. She couldn't handle anymore. She didn't want her aunt to come home. She didn't want to be here, she didn't want anything but to be asleep. She wanted everything to be back to normal in the morning. She couldn't even speak. She only cried. What was she going to do? She wanted to snap her fingers and make everything disappear.

I pulled Louise away from her uncles remains, she had a death grip on the wood that was scratching up her hands. She clawed at my back, pounded against my chest but I wouldn't let her go, I couldn't. So there she was lying limply in my arms as I brought her downstairs. My eyes searched the walls for the creature that was once there. I'm not sure if it was a good thing but she was no where insight. I set her on the couch lightly. Her face was pale, her bottom lip trembled at she viciously bit it. She's been through a lot, we both have. I pulled a blanket on her and I sat right by her side. We both looked at each other in that moment. I felt as if we would both would break at any moment. I was infuriated but I was also completly scared. The mixed emotions caused the black stuff in my eyes to rise and fall like the oceans tide. No sound played except for the lonesome tics and tocks of the clock above us. Tic-tock tic-tock....

Louise didn't want to be here. She hated living after what just happened within the span of an hour. she stared up at Jessie, she was no longer crying, because she knew that crying wouldn't solve anything. She didn't want to be alone anymore. She didn't want to remember anything. She curled up and pulled the blanket over her nose and she snuggled up to Jessie. she needed someone to hold her. She needed someone to help her forget everything and be with her until all this madness went away. "Don't leave." She barely whispered. "I don't want you to leave."

Louise's eyes traveled down to look at my lips. She slowly moved closer and closer to me until are foreheads were brushing against each other. At first all we did was stare , her eyes glued to mine. Then our lips crashed into together. My hands found the back of her hair as Louise climbed on top of me. I couldn't get enough of her. I remember awhile back when I had this feeling, a feeling so warm and golden that I wanted to snap a picture and save it forever. This was better. I moaned as her arms wrapped around my back and my fingers trailed down to her hips. She lifted my tank top over my shoulders as her lips slid across my neck and onto my chin. I could barely breath. My chest rose and fell as my heart pushed against the ropes that chained it down. My body was getting weaker under Elles command. I could hardly care when a beautiful girl was kissing my chest. "Elle, oh god Elle", I groaned as she pushed me down to my back. We were so close together that it must have been a sin. Yet it was meant to be, we were meant to be. My teeth gently tugged on her bottom lip as she traced circles into my stomach. She sat up and her eyes fluttered to mine. Louise looked at me then as if she made the worst mistake of her life. She pulled away as I muttered "El- Elle please don't stop, what's wrong?" Elle just sat there, staring at the blank screen of the TV.

"Elle, I'm sorry if I did anything to offend you. But please don't wreck this...." I pleaded with her. God I was so hot and bothered. I wanted even more of her. I though she felt the same...

Last edited by a moderator:
She scared herself even more after she realized what just happened. "No, you didn't offend me..." She hid her face. There was an urge in her to do it again. She felt stronger and more dominant, she wanted more of it. She felt so lustful it sickened her. She looked at him again and felt desire and power over him. She felt like she would hurt him... but she couldn't help it. She slowly crawled back on top of him and placed her face right above his. Her lips brushed his as she spoke eerily unknowing what was overtaking her, 'ring around the rosy...'

This time it was my turn to push Louise away. My body was completely frozen as I sat there in utter shock.

"Elle you're really scaring me..." I started trying not to make her angry. "You know we went through a lot today, maybe we should just go to bed". I was kicking my self as I let my mouth go on and on. But there was something off about her and when she said ring around the rosy... What the fuck?

Louise was snapped back into reality. "What just..." She sat up and looked at him. For some reason the feeling was gone, but it soon came biting back at her. There was a gap in her memory it seemed like. From the point she was feeling an unforgivable amount of lust to now. She wasn't sure what was going on completely. She looked at him confusedly. "What do you mean..." She paused, hiding her face again. "Yeah, we should go to bed..." It seemed that she wanted something more than Jessie himself, but she couldn't possibly think of anything. Louise stood up. "I'll... be in my room." She said before disappearing down the hallway. For some strange reason she felt like she hadn't witnessed the terrifying events that had recently occurred. They shockingly felt normal to her...

I threw myself into the heap of blankets and pillows that laid on top of the guest bed. I was so tired, my muscles ached and I had a slight suspicious that they would be a bitch tomorrow. I didn't even want to think of what Louise was thinking, or what was going on with her. I just fell into a slumber that played back the events of today in a infinite loop.

Ring around the rosy, ring around the rosy, ring around th-.....

Louise woke to a cold hand upon her mouth. She opened her eyes, and saw two black pits staring back at her. Her eyes widened in fear, but she couldn't manage to scream. The creature looked back at her silently and leaned in to where its long nose brushed hers. 'Louise...' it said in an eery whisper. Then, it disappeared. She sat up in her bed, terrified at what had just happened. She screamed, but no sound came out. She couldn't make a noise. She looked in front of her, and standing at the foot of her bed were seven humanoid beings. The first one looked like a large fetus with long arms and legs, its eyes were bulging and strands of reddish hair sprouted in different places on its body. The second one looked a bit the same way, but it had a more recognizable human body. She began to look at the creatures standing before her, and then she saw herself next to the creature who had woken her up. It was identical to her. She looked at the other Louise, that was staring right back at her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she quickly sat up in her bed, letting out a shrill scream. She grabbed the sides of her head and shook it, trying to get the images out of her head. She had woken up from the worst nightmare she has ever had.

I ran towards the sound of Louise's scream. I was certain that it came from her bedroom until I seen that Louise was staring at me and she stood down the long corridor.

"Louise you okay?" I asked at she stepped towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She leaned in towards my ear and said in a hushed voice "kiss me". I know that I turned her down earlier but I couldn't help myself. Her lips met with mine as we stood in the hallway. I want to live under her arms forever. That's when the smell came. At first it was faint enough for me to ignore it but then it was clear to me that there was something off. I looked away from Louise and I searched around the space.

"Jes-" She started before I placed my finger on her lips. I moved down the staircase to locate where the awful smell was coming from but it slowly began to fade away with every step. Literally with every step. When I reached the bottom Louise began to talk again.

"Jess come back upstairs.... I don't want the monsters to grab you". Her giggles slowly turned into a demonic shrill laugh that pierced my ears. A thousand dead hands clawed and grabbed my body, pulling me away from the archway and into a pit of flames. I looked back up at Louise; she was no longer there but she was on the ceiling, her eyes were nothing but they somehow were able to stare into me. I ripped myself away from the creatures and I ran until I found a room to hide in. The lights were off and I wasn't able to locate some sort of switch. My searching arms
bumped into a soft yet solid object that seemed to be suspended in the air. Then the lights angrily glared down at my eyes, blinding my vision for a mere second before a set of eyes glared at me. Ravens neck was tilted away from the rope that ripped open the flesh it touched. Her eyes were clouded with scarlet's as she stared at me. I stepped closer to her and to my surprise her face twitched.

"Its all your fault!" She screamed loudly into my ear. The glass of the mirrors and lights shattered until it revealed a clear window to a open field of snow covered ground that sweetly glimmered under the moons eerie glow. The snow had a few drops of crimson that climbed its way to the center of the horror film so that I could see in a shocking view my family laying limp on the blanket of white. Blood covered everywhere. There stomachs were ripped to ribbons and there eyes fought to remain open, to remain lively. I slammed my hands into the invisible force that kept me away from the ghastly murder. Louise was crouched into my sister. My sisters skin fell from her mouth as her eyes rolled back. I slammed my hands again. The creatures neck snapped to face me, she sprinted to the glass as she reached her hands out for me. My sweet Louise's face was now a twisted monsters as she rubbed her bloodied hands against the cool surface of the glass.

"Join them". She said as my hands pushed through the wall before I fell into oblivion.

I stared at Louise, blinking a few times to make sure that it was indeed her lying in the bed. I crawled into the sheets and buried my face into her shoulder. "What are we going to do?" I whimpered into her.

Last edited by a moderator:
When she felt Jessie's presence, she scooted away. The feeling came back to her. But as she became farther away from him, it left slowly. "No," She said in a shaky voice. "Don't come near me..." She thought back to the dream she had. She saw the line of humanoids standing around her bed, they seemed to stand in some kind of order. She recalled seeing each monster, gradually go up the line... and she was at the end. Her eyes flew open in shock. "No.. I can't be." her voice sounded scratchy due to her trying to keep tears back. She'd cried enough already. "But I am. It all makes sense now!." She angrily shouted. "I'll hurt you, just stay away from me!" She shouted as she turned back to face Jessie, as he wore a confused look on his face. She backed up toward the door. "I don't want to hurt you..."

Shock and hurt crossed my face all at once. I moved closer to Louise but I still remained a bit distant.

"Elle, what's going on? First you kiss me then you slap me across my face by avoiding me...." I started. Her turn downs really did hurt, it left my chest hollow with a whistling gust of a grim wind. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on". I stepped closer to her, Louise's hand hit the door handle.

"N-no please get away...." Her hand trembled. The door handle began to turn as Louise silently planned her escape.

Then I ran to her and nearly tackled her down. I wrapped my arms around Louise to be sure that she wouldn't be going anywhere.

"NO! Get of me Jessie, get off me or I will hurt you!" She screamed into the room.

"Not until you tell me what's going on!" I shouted back.

"No", she cried.

"TELL ME!"

"I'm one of them". She said as I sat there completely hushed. I felt as if somebody had wrapped my fingers around my throat and dared me to speak when I know I shouldn't. Louise.....

"Get off..." She said shakily. "Something bad will happen..." She wriggled around trying to break free, but he wouldn't let go. "I don't know what's happening right now. I feel like I want to suck the life out of you!" Her voice became louder. "Get off!" She pleaded. "I'll hurt you! Get away!" Her commands failed and her voice became raspy and shaky. She could feel the beast coming out of her, and she wanted to stop it. "Get OFF!" She cried once again.

I loosened my grip, enough for me to be safe but not enough for her to get away.

"I'll let you go, but when I do you have to talk to me...okay?" I trusted her. I don't think she could leave me anyways. Or at least she didn't want to. Her house was full of monsters, some are on the loose, including her doppelganger.... Her uncle is dead which means her aunt is under suspicion. She only has two people in her life right now but Raven is not here..... She has to trust me, she has to.

"Okay then!" She agreed. He slowly let go of her. She backed up and was sitting on the floor. "I saw it... No, I saw them. They were all staring at me. There were six... well really seven of them. They were standing in some kind of order, and each one looked more recognizable as a human... The first three looked like rotting corpses whose limbs and faces were distorted and ungodly." She covered her face. 'The three after that began to look a lot like me..." She looked up. "And the last one... was me. It was like looking in a mirror... and I was standing there, looking back at myself on the bed... I don't know why! I'm not even human! Everything I lived through was a lie!"

I reached to put my hand on her shoulder but then I quickly dismissed that idea. I had no clue how to comfort her...

"Look at me". I whispered in a gentle voice. Her eyes met with mine and I concentrated to find the poison swimming inside of me. The dark liquid slushed quickly across my eyes and bruised veins crept up my face like unruly vines. "Do you think I'm human?" I asked firmly. My ears pounded before they were attacked by a low buzz.

I focused in on Louise's thoughts "How is he doing that? His emotions are under control!"

"Last night I had this dream, I wont get into the gory details. After I seen my family being under attacked in my dream I was able to break this barrier that held me and the creature separated. But it's not all that great, I fell into this darkness that wanted more of me than it could possibly have. When I snapped out of it I felt controlled, but I can still feel this darkness... What I'm trying to say is, do you think that being human is all that normal anymore? With all that we seen last night?" I don't know where this all was coming from but I hated seeing Louise cry. Even if it was a few drops of tears. I raised my hand again but I didn't stop until I wiped one of those rebellious tears away from her rosy cheeks. I could feel it and I know she could. The spark it caused my fingers when they met with her skin. The feeling of something losing power before it crashes. This was unreal.

She felt the surge of energy rush through her. It seemed that every time he touched her now, she was taking something away from him. She pulled her face away and refused to look at him. The sight of him only hurt her. It made her want to dominate him and suck every single drop of life. She wanted to kill him. Louise didn't want to, but the creature inside was aching and throbbing, blood lust was overtaking her. She then quickly turned away, back facing him. "No... I can't. I can't do this, I can't let it happen..." She heard herself protest aloud. "I can't..."

Before she could finish her sentence I allowed my lips to touch hers. Softly but deadly. Literally. The kiss this time made my heart pump once. Then I pulled back immediately to let my heart shudder back to life. I knew she was indeed killing me but I didn't want us to end. If there even was a chance for us. My eyes quickly looked to my hands that were tangled together on my lap.

"I'm sorry", I muttered to the floor. "I just wanted one last kiss before completely stopping...." It hurt so bad. It hurt worse than when she was actually killing me. Even though I knew that it would have taken awhile for me to be dead under her grip. I just didn't want to make her upset. I liked her too much. Maybe even....loved...

She froze. Why was he letting her kill him? This was suicide. For him. She didn't want to kill him, but she did at the same time. Was this her purpose? To kill Jessie specifically? She hadn't felt like this with other guys... Maybe there was a way to control it. Maybe if her creator dies, she'll be set free. But it could also result in her dying as well. "I can't control it..." She cried. "I n-need you!" She was completely overtaken. This wasn't the Louise talking, it was the beast within her. She had wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again, feeling the energy rush through her veins. She couldn't stop. She was taken over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back