• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ali's Roleplay Partner Search (Ignore Prefix)

AliveOnceAgain

My Lil Demon

• Hello there! I'm Alive or Ali, whichever you prefer. A little bit about myself, I'm an elementary school teacher, though I don't let that stop me from roleplaying, just sometimes I will be a little bit bogged up and other times I won't be. Other than that, let us move on to the really boring stuff and then the really fun stuff!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, if you are interested please drop me a comment or a PM.

Hey! I'm interested in a Sword Art Online RP, but a question that it's pertinent: It's going to be the first season, right?

So, with the Other Side of the Door plot-- how crazy are you willing to get with the other dimensional being? I mean, assuming that they're humanoid enough to be... interacted with... do you have any limits on things you don't want to see? Or would you prefer to play the interdimensional being? Either way, it sounds super fun <3

So, with the Other Side of the Door plot-- how crazy are you willing to get with the other dimensional being? I mean, assuming that they're humanoid enough to be... interacted with... do you have any limits on things you don't want to see? Or would you prefer to play the interdimensional being? Either way, it sounds super fun <3
I am alright with the creature being pretty out there, I like more interesting creatures so something out there could be really interesting.

Also, I am fine with playing either role.

I am alright with the creature being pretty out there, I like more interesting creatures so something out there could be really interesting.

Also, I am fine with playing either role.
Awesome! Do you have an strong leaning towards either human or beast? I'm genuinely up for either-- if you're the same, we can flip a coin or something xD

I've been looking for something with a Scientist x Experiment, if you're willing. That or the Mafia Member/ Don x Rival

Whichever we would be more interesting for you.

Hehe, thanks =//w//=

I am here to make new friends and get me some new rps =w=

I mainly do Fantasy, and has a natural addiction to themes involving 'heroes' (them extraordinary peeps from myths and shizz)... .w.

So, if you're interested, then, would you like to rp with meh? ;w;

I've been looking for something with a Scientist x Experiment, if you're willing. That or the Mafia Member/ Don x Rival

Whichever we would be more interesting for you.

I am down for either, I would love to discuss the Scientist x Experiment.

Hehe, thanks =//w//=

I am here to make new friends and get me some new rps =w=

I mainly do Fantasy, and has a natural addiction to themes involving 'heroes' (them extraordinary peeps from myths and shizz)... .w.

So, if you're interested, then, would you like to rp with meh? ;w;

Sure, I'd love to roleplay with you!

Noice! I'mma play Cú Chulainn. In case you don't know, that guy is pretty much Irish Hercules .3.

I still need to make more posts for PMs =~=
That aside, you wanna go for public threads or private? :3

Hello! I'd be very interested in Angel of Mine, or Don't Close The Door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back