• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Alienated

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Txt boxes scroll!!
a9eb7b51d2bcdfad24db626737c73689.jpg
"There is a universe much like ours, however far more advanced. This universe contains creatures with powers we only dreamed of. Whether it be from our myths or our imaginations,they existed it this universe. However, their world is dying.

As always, the government is desperate to keep the peace. So they kept that fact a secret. They begin desperate, yet critical research, that could change their fate for the better or for the worse."

the-digital-art-of-g-host-lee-10.jpg
The government randomly selects several individuals and drug them, pull them from their homes to put them into experimentation. They started with fifty, twenty survived. The ones that survived from the testing are now in our modern day universe. With no clue where or how they got here. A hologram message, each other, a few gadgets from home, and some supplies for the new world is all they have.

Some desperate to go home want to find a way , some are braver and want to explore the new world. Only one thing is known: to survive they must hide who they really are and blend in or be taken by the government.

651eb7e456554b14840d08cba61fb276.jpg

The group will appear in the place above, with a hologram message explaining a few things but still lacking a lot. Like why they where here? And how? How do they get home?
And to add to their problems (later in the RP) bad creatures from their world start to appear and terrorize the new one. Can they get their bearings straight and get home or will they die trying?
Coded By C O F F EE

Rules:
Rp rules apply
Don't be a dick
Please be unique when creating characters
I have the right to deny characters.
1-2 paragraphs , two times a week at the minimum
If something arises and you have to leave just tell me.

Co-gms: C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s
And u k i y o u k i y o

Soooo, if I disobey one of the rules *cough*Don't be a dick would my char be horrifically dismembered and murdered for the sake of plot!!!

Either way, I'm interested. *pokes*

If you are rude or hurtful to other rpers (your character can be a whatever) out of character i will give you a warning, but if you continue i will indeed kill off your character.

If you are rude or hurtful to other rpers (your character can be a whatever) out of character I will give you a warning, but if you continue I will indeed kill off your character.
Yaaay, scary Lily.
(Now I sabotaged you from the inside and scared other Rprs away!!)

I'm potentially interested. Do the Player Characters retain any of their characteristics/abilities from their past lives?

Yaaay, scary Lily.
(Now I sabotaged you from the inside and scared other Rprs away!!)

Oooooh. I'm totally interested then!

Interested​

I am interested!

One or two more people and Lily said she wil create threads, tag anyone who might be interested.

eh, I'll join
u k i y o u k i y o

I will have threads up by tonight

Is it possible to have two characters?

Last edited:
So, to sum the story you revealed to us up.
  • Our chars are from a different universe with semi-advanced tech and mythical creatures
  • Government tried to solve the chaos so they opened up experiments on various people
  • Seceret gm stuff and the charachters experimented somehow ended up in a dimension like ours (so earth?)
  • Creatures from the original universe our spilling into the one we ended up in, but it doesn't have as much tech and is pretty much only normal humans
Is this pretty much right, or am I just confused.

So, to sum the story you revealed to us up.
  • Our chars are from a different universe with semi-advanced tech and mythical creatures
  • Government tried to solve the chaos so they opened up experiments on various people
  • Seceret gm stuff and the charachters experimented somehow ended up in a dimension like ours (so earth?)
  • Creatures from the original universe our spilling into the one we ended up in, but it doesn't have as much tech and is pretty much only normal humans
Is this pretty much right, or am I just confused.
They landed on earth, not a place like earth.
So there is only humans on earth.

But yeah, your pretty much right.

Is it possible to have two characters?
To add on what breeze said, if your making a mythical creature and human you may have those to and both will be accepted. However humans are a bit complicated to incorporate so if you do make one pm me or breeze.

**Limit per person is two characters, however both characters may not be accepted unless one is human.

**humans do not count towards the limit of accepting. That only applies to the 'aliens'

To add on what breeze said, if your making a mythical creature and human you may have those to and both will be accepted. However humans are a bit complicated to incorporate so if you do make one pm me or breeze.

**Limit per person is two characters, however both characters may not be accepted unless one is human.

**humans do not count towards the limit of accepting. That only applies to the 'aliens'

Oh ok. I'm not interested in having a human character atm. I'm just having difficulty choosing what type of alien I want to make lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back