• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"The names Ramona, sometimes the teachers call me Ro but I'd suggest you don't. Also the corner rooms are great, lots of light comes in so it's great for shadows." walking towards the dorms. "how are you gonna get up the stairs though?"

She didn't respond to the whole hing genuine thing, she wasn't wholly comfortable with people acting like they knew all about her.

Mean while Oliver had snuck away from the dormitories to go and secure himself a room. He wasn't allowed to get his stuff from his locker before he was arrested and so he had no extra clothes. He stared down at his duct taped shoes and was glad no one had tried to make fun of him for it, shaking off the thought he made his way up to the second floor, making his way to the farthest corner room and knocking lightly, opening it when there was no response. "Alright guess this is mine."

Niko
Niko had been sitting and eating his food, every now and then he looked around to make sure he wouldn't get caught by any of the school staff. Of course, he had no idea what punishments they gave students here but he was sure it wasnt anything good. The last thing he needed was to stand out by getting caught on the first day. Just as he was about to take another bite he spotted a student slowly walking up to him and wondered if he was going to get in trouble now. Experience told him that people liked to throw others under the bus. But his mind changed when the boy spoke up "yes, I just got here this morning. I'm Nikolai but you can call me Niko or Nik, whats your name?" he introduced himself while still being a bit careful in case he was the type of guy that usually went after Niko with insults and other things that might cause a disaster. "I know I'm not supposed to eat here but please can you not tell anyone about this?" he said and hoped this would go well.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Comet Northstar
Interaction: Nikolai

Comet had calmed down a bit and the voices had stopped pestering her so she left her room and was going to walk around. as she exited the room, gently closeing the door behind her, she made her way around, she was walking around when she noticed a seemingly new person, he seemed to be about the same age, and he seemed somewhat intimidate but she assumed he could not hurt her at all while they where here so she

cautiously approached him and a offered a small smile "hello" she said softly she sighed "so whatcha up to?" she asked out of curious boredom. she normally didn't approach complete strangers unless she was invited over but she decided to anyways since she had nothing to do anyways besides sit in her room for who knows how long until the other areas are opened back up again.

Last edited:
Julian

Julian enjoyed the cool air as they headed towards the dorm pushing the wheels easily keeping up with Ramona.
"I can walk it's just really tiring, unfortunately I'm rather weak and thats why the lovely nurse gave me this chair"
they let out an awkward laugh uncomfortable with their body.
"that'd be part of the reason i want a room close to the stairs so i don't waste all my energy before my day even starts"
Julian nods to them self proud to keep a conversation no matter how lame it made them sound.

"Also I'm hoping the windows open, Hey Ramona✿❁❀⋆✧~ Do they open? you would know right?!"
Julian's smile remained hopeful as they asked Their blue specked yellow eyes twinkling.
"I'm not bothering you too much am I ? , sometimes i get excited and continue to blabber on you can just tell me to shut up if i get to be too much."
as they went into the dorm building Julian looked around wheeling their chair to the stairs.
Julian tucked the chair into the corner out of the way beside the stairs.
They shook slightly as the stood up out of their seat and unsteadily walked over to Ramona.
Julian smiled as they looked up their head reaching in between her shoulder and elbow.
"see I am capable of walking"​

Looks down at them, worried that they'll just crumble away like wet sand. "I see that, good for you. But you look like you could use some help so--" She leans down and picks Julian up like a bride, carrying them to the top of the stairs. "This is a one time only service okay? Also, the windows open but it's only enough for a breeze, you can't like throw them open. Cuz yanno, flight risks."

She sets Julian down and goes back to walking like it didn't even happen. "This the room you want?" She wasn't wont to react to bright smiles but this kid was just... Too damn much. She sighed and shook her head, walking up to the door. "The staff's pretty cool about how you can decorate, so if you have things you like you can usually hang them up and what not. You're not allowed to paint the walls though." Her voice is a bit begrudging when she says that.

Last edited:
Lucious walked out of his room, which now situates next to Break’s. Lucious then stretched, as if he took a quick nap and just woke up. He spied the upset girl again, and a smaller human who appeared to be injured or crippled.

Hello friends. Nice day we have, it seems. Armed guards that are afraid for their lives, and yet no one is worried out here. A very, very interesting place we have here then.

culturaldisaster culturaldisaster
Nat like the bug Nat like the bug

Benjamin

He and Sasha were in the building trying to be stealthy, Benjamin was not really the stealthy type.
He was more of the loud and all over the place type. He grinned at the other boy.

“I play the piano. I’m quite the prodigy, I’ve been told. It comes to me so naturally.” He laughed
loudly, and then covered his own mouth quickly. It's just so easy to be loud. He shook his head
at himself and began walking down the hall, just passing the staff washrooms. It was a little too
quiet, the halls always had someone at all times. Hannibal Lecter he thought as he narrowed his eyes.
From the window you could still see everyone standing out at the doors, they looked like they were
just talking, having a merry old time. He felt anger bubble up in his throat, and before he could stop
himself he marched towards the front door. Benjamin didn't even know why he felt so mad at the
sight of the other, it just irked him. He had always been so impulsive, but this felt different. He peered
at the code box on the side, and punched in the four correct numbers violently. He heard the click of
lock mechanism shifting out of place.

He and Xerxes found it easy to figure out the number combinations, especially when one of the younger
nurses tended to write the code on her inner wrist, so she wouldn't forget.

He threw open the door, and started stomping his way down to the group of people. The rage inside of
his body made him feel like he could see only red. He realized that he suddenly didn't feel like
he was in control of his own actions, his own body. Some of the armed guards facing the building
noticed him, but probably were too focused on the other boy as they didn't react to him. This
made him, if possible, more angry. He new that the Dean and Dr. Stein had been right there, but
they were too distracted by the new arrival talking, so he quickly slipped past them. Benny didn't
spare anyone else a glace as he infiltrated the circle, it had only taken a few seconds to get directly
two feet in front of Hecate. He knew exactly what to say in that moment, before anyone could
intervene.

"YOUR ENTRANCE SUCKED, YOUR HAIR IS STUPID, AND I DEMAND THAT WE DUEL
TO THE DEATH IN A GAME OF YAHTZEE!" He screamed while pointing to the boy.

Ben felt a lot better after getting all that out.

vielpotato vielpotato
Zayne1694 Zayne1694
A Angelus
Starsy Starsy

Last edited:
The boy looked directly at the loud and annoying male child. Before Hecate’s training, however, he would have laughed crazily at this kid and probably became his friend, based upon the Boss’ description of his childhood. However, Hecate was forcifully removed that childhood. Especially after he murdered his parents for his first assignment.

Hello Child. I appreciate the offer, however of all games I would have to decline to play anything so trivial as that. Something closer to, say, lethal jousting sounds like something I’d do. And I’d promise to go easy on you. At least, as easy as I can with years of training.

Hecate stating, if a plain tone towards him. This child, daring to come up to him is funny in itself. But to play a stupid board game? Now that would make his boss laugh when he got back to him eventually. At least, as soon as Hecate could gain some allies to leave. Of course, not thinking of this too much and focusing on something else more. Like how the child could loose with all different kinds of constraints on Hecate.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694
HunterCameron HunterCameron
A Angelus
Starsy Starsy

Jennifer simply watched the ongoing commotion. It seems that this child is dangerous, dangerous enough to be considered by a lot of people, and his entrance was very, very attention-grabbing. Still, she would not treat him differently if she is to be a staff here. No matter if the others do.

She cleared her throat and waved hello to the new-comer. It was a simple gesture, showing that she was no threat. Yet. So far, she found no reason to show her other side. She smiled.

"Hello, how are you?" she said carelessly. "I'm Jennifer, a teacher here."

She looked rather uneasy at the intimidating entourage he brought with him. She wondered if it was time to use her ability. She could 'download' information from anyone as long as they make eye-to-eye contact with her, a crucial psychic contract. That would be tough. She looked the new-comer in the eye. She felt goosebumps.

Julian

Julian’s voice reacted before their mind had the chance “Eh!?”
Butterflies attacked their insides as if they were on a roller coaster right before the deep drop.
I’m embarrassed! She held me in her arms I’m so light I bet she’s thinking how unnatural my body is barely weighing anything and feeling my bones I’m practically a skeleton! I’m never going to live this down,

“Thanks I really appreciate it but I’m not a child I can handle it next time”
They took a step to the side to avoid more contact They then sighed with relief as she said it was a one time thing.
“ yes! This room would be perfect .A breeze is all I need and with two windows it will be extra airy”
speaking of so Julian remembered their abilities and their smile dropped to a neutral face as another intrusive thought came to mind
‘you don’t deserve friends what are you doing’ ‘You’ll just get hurt or hurt them remember what happened last time?'

Julian looked down blanking out for a moment. Julian’s eyes readjusted bringing them back to focus as they looked at the door knocking on it and checking if it was locked. The door swung open to show the regular room un decorated and seemingly empty.
“Does this mean I can have it?”

They tilted their head unsure if they should proceed.
“You said you also had two windows is your room across from this one or are you further down the hall?”
‘A villain like you doesn’t deserve friends’ ..... ‘but still I’m going to be selfish’

Dr.Stein watched as Benjamin walked up to the new kid and shouted at him.

Damnit Benjamin. Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.

Then he heard his reply.

Years of training? That doesn't sound too good.Perhaps it might be best to fast track him into some of our more advanced experiments. He seems more .... dangerous, when he gets to causing issues they're probably going to be far more serve than what their usual students.

James was debating using some of his powers on the entourage, to make them more cooperative and forthcoming. But his was going to wait to see if the boy had anything to say to Ian first. He could also see that Jennifer was thinking about something too, out of the corner of his eye.

And what might you be able to do?

Zayne1694 Zayne1694
vielpotato vielpotato
Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

Ramona gestured with her thumb over her shoulder at the stairs headed to the third floor. "I'm not on this floor actually and I don't have a corner room anymore. But yeah the windows are big it makes the room less restricting." She turns to examine the room and gives a nod. "This looks like it'll be more than enough room for you." She moves to leave, shoving her hands into the deep pockets of her burgundy wool cardigan. "If you need me... Don't."

Oliver grew tired of laying in his room after the excitement of having a place to call his own had died down. After his mum had kicked him out he was left to fend for himself, carrying what little he had in a garbage bag that he'd take everywhere. Sometimes Tommy would let him sleep over at his place and they'd stay up late with some of Tommy's other buddies. Most of them would make fun of him for not wanting to smoke or drink with them but he didn't care. Tommy only gave him trouble when other people were around, when it was just the two of them he was so kind to Oliver. He sighed and got out of his new bed, looking around for the maps so he could find the nurses office. Once he made it he gave a timid knock and looked inside. "Nurse Tilly?" he asked, only remembering her from the tours. "Hello?"

Sasha
Place: outside

Sasha secretly followed Benjamin outside and while he managed to be quiet enough not to be spotted so far he burst out laughing at Benjamin's hilarious behavior. He walked up to Benjamin and playfully tapped him on the shoulder "hey, you almost left me behind in there. Oh hey, new kid! You look so tiny yet somehow also like you could bring all the guards down, cool!" he exclaimed and giggled when he saw how scared everyone was of the child. Good thing Sasha had forgotten what fear felt like a long time ago or he was sure he would have been freaked out just like everybody else. He was so curious about what was going on in the guards head that he couldn't help himself and used his power to see inside the closest guard to him. What he saw made him chuckle and shake his head. The man was praying over and over for this to be done with so he could leave and never come back. "you know praying won't help much. Trust me" he said and tapped the man on the shoulder before jumping out of the way as he could see the guard move. Just so he wouldn't get into trouble he shook his head and snuck back into the building. Even he knew when something was out of his league and all those guards, staff and the kid together were definitely not something he wanted to anger. Sighing he walked into the building "now how am I supposed to find the library?" he wondered and tapped his chin in thought while looking around.

HunterCameron HunterCameron vielpotato vielpotato (and others that might be around)​

So many bothersome people, which Hecate thought of a lot. Do they really have nothing to do but tease and annoy the one person that could take them down in an almost infinite number of ways? And yet. This woman walked up to him, and started to talk to him like everyone else. Is she insane or is she also like him. Strong enough to take on all these guards, proving someone lets him out at least. Hecate then looked up to the woman, hoping she would help him.

Excuse me ma’am. But do you mind getting these chains off me? They are quite bothersome and uncomfortable.

Hecate asked, showing the teacher the chains on him.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694
A Angelus

She breathed in sharply. She really wanted to free him, but it seems that the others are threatened, or at least uncomfortable with the young man in chains. If he looks into her eyes, she has insurance enough. Once a psychic connection is established, she can overload his psyche anytime she wants, but she would rather not do so to a child such as this. Psychic links can also be established by intrusion to her mind, like mind-reading and the type.

"Sorry, I can't. Not unless the dean gives me permission. But, here."

She takes his wrists and manually adjusts the cuffs by exploiting the mechanical faults of the particular model. It was loose enough that it didn't impede any movement, but tight enough that it would not slide off.

"There, it's the best I can do. The dean holds my keys too, and I really need this job. So forgive me if its not good enough."

She wonders what the others felt in him that made such extremes necessary. She didn't feel all that much from him. She looks at the dean and awaits for his decision.

'I guess it takes all kinds to make a world.'

Nurse Tilly
Tilly had been in the nurses office, double checking her files. She didn't think
that she had missed any of them. But this new arrival was not in her pile. So when
the teacher in the dining hall told her that there were 'armed guards at the front
doors' totting another child with them she was worried.

A noise at the door startled her, and she knocked over the piles of medication lists.
She decided to pick them up later, opting first to tend to whoever was at the door.
It opened to reveal one of the new students.
"Nurse Tilly. Hello?"

"Ah, yes? What can I do for you?" She started, only to cut herself off. "This building is
suppose to be off limits." She gave a exasperated sigh. Of course none of the staff
wanted to stand guard at the back door, and she had said that the nurses office was
accessible for them at all times. "I'm sorry,"she waved her hand in the air "forget that,
Oliver right?" She smiled warmly and gestured for him to come into the office further.

"Come sit," She patted the end of a nearby patient cot, "Is everything alright?"
culturaldisaster culturaldisaster

Last edited:
Hecate smiled inside. This teacher believed in such a simple disguise! Hecate almost got excited, and then realized what was happening. He simply forgotten all of his training in one visit to the institute. Hecate looked up to the woman, with an almost real smile.

Thank you Ma’am. This is much more comfortable, for me and these men. Especially when they realize who is inside as well...

Hecate recited, going on a whim that there are also powerful people inside. Once he gets in, he’ll have to become good friends with them.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Dr. Howard snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at the boy and grumbled. He pointed to three of the boy's guards, including the heavily armored one. "You, you and you, are to stay here until we are able to gain a grasp on this boy. Not that we wouldn't be able to, but because there are other students here as well." He glanced down at the boy. "You can be free of all of the cuffs, except the straight jacket. Since your guards here don't want to tell me anything we are unable to plan accordingly for your arrival." He could sense that boy was just hiding his true self and while he couldn't turn away anyone, he still had the keep the others safe. Walking up to the boy and unfastened his cuffs, letting them drop to the ground.

He turned his attention to the two boys who walked out and faced the boy. "As for you two, your outbursts where uncalled for. Benjamin the use of security codes by students is strictly forbidden, radio and game privileges are revoked until the Day Trip. Any other outbursts or forbidden actions will result in the trip being cancelled for you. As for right now you both need to return to the dorms and shall be dealt with at a later time." He scolded the two and then looked at his new teacher and Dr. Stein. "You two are to go with the new boy, Hecate and help him and his guards get settled. There is a room with two beds in the staff housing they are able to stay in. The other guard will have to pick a room, but they are to stay with the boy until their duties are complete."

vielpotato vielpotato
A Angelus

Break smiled at the boy. "You don't have to worry about anyone telling on you. These are the dorms. As long as he aren't causing trouble, they don't care to much. My name is Break. It's nice to meet you Niko." He looked over at Comet as she walked over and began talking to the boy. Maybe she didn't see him. "Hey Comet. Are you feeling better?" He waved and asked softly, not wanting to scare her. His smile widened a bit more as Lucious walked up. "Hey Lucious. How'd you sleep?" He asked, noting that he had just woke up from a nap. "They're still dealing with the new kid outside. Benny ran out and confronted him. So he's probably going to be in a mood once he comes back in, because the Dean is out there and is probably gonna punish him since he can't really control his outbursts."

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Starsy Starsy

(Sorry for the shitty post guys -.-)

Niko

Niko smiled "it's nice to meet you too Break, I love your hair" he said and resisted the urge to slap his forehead for saying it out loud but then decided to smile and hope for the best. As he heard a girl approach and Break speak to her he turned to look in her direction "Hey, I'm Nikolai but call me Niko or Nik and you are?" he asked just before he realized Break had called her Comet so he sighed and looked at his food before putting it to the side. He really wasnt good with people today, he was suspecting that the drugs hadn't left his system yet and that was the reason he was acting like this.
Soon another boy appeared and Niko had to admit he looked a bit intimidating, some of the guys on the street gave off the same vibe he did so Niko subconsciously scooted just a little more into the background to be a bit less obvious as he was sitting there. He smiled and gave a small wave hello despite being a bit nervous.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

Dr.Stein nodded to the Dean and turned to carry out the orders, when something occurred to him.

"Excuse me sir, but if the goal is to keep an eye of him, then perhaps it might be best to have a guard stay in a room with Hecate. This way we don't have him alone for long stretches of the day."

James glanced back at the boy as he offered the suggestion, before turning his gaze back on Dr.Howard.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire HunterCameron HunterCameron
(Short reply because I'm heading to class)

Comet Northstar
Interactions: niko, brek

Comet smiled "yeah, a lot better, thanks for asking" she said before turning to nikolai "oh, I'm comet, nice to meet you niko" she said, the girl was generally soft spoken but not quite quiet either, she nodded her head once in respect for niko "so, I havn't seen you around, are you new here?" she inquired with curiousity gleaming in her eyes, she didn't meet many kind people so this was a bit overwhelming to her but she hid that well and continued to act cheerful

"so break, what happened after I left? anything interesting?" she asked playing with her hands, thankful for the quiet. in all honesty, to her a library is safe haven to her and she was quite curious if there was one acsessable to her.

I slept quite well, Break, thanks for asking and the heads up on what was happening. Also nice to meet you new kid, name’s Lucious.

Lucious stated, almost smiling when talking to Break but held himself off. Lucious had to hold himself harder when talking to Break, especially in front of other people. Lucious also looked into the new kid’s head for fears. He noticed a slight fear towards him, which surprised Lucious. However this fear was quite weak, almost an afraid of someone new for the first time.
Starsy Starsy
Zayne1694 Zayne1694
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Hecate was thinking, stratesgizing based upon the not-as-important doctor’s comments. It wasn’t hard of course, based upon scenarios the boss came up with to make Hecate think of his feet no matter what the scenario is. Hecate then looked at the older Doctor.

Thank you, Old Doctor. However, if you’d accept my suggestions, may I suggest you stress a little less? It makes your body weaker, not that it could be any worse than it is already. And makes it really bad for your face, sir. All the wrinkles.

Hecate stated, towards the dean. Hecate was proud of himself. He made helpfull tips towards to the old man, in order to make the dean like Hecate more. He’d always take a friend in this place they call a school.

A Angelus

Last edited:
Benjamin
He sputtered at the way lil’ Hannibal talked. He’s a fucking cyborg, a robot, there was no way in hell that he was human. That might be the reason for his dislike for the greatest game to ever exist. Yahtzee was in no way trivial. It was the game of the GODS.

“Hey-“ but he never got any further than that because the Dean started talking, and everyone knows that you don’t interrupt the Dean. He wanted to take the kids cuffs off, which made Benny believe that he had finally lost his marbles He questioned the Deans sanity, and kept listening on. This just keeps getting better and better. Benjamin used the heels of his hands and rubbed at his eyes furiously, why was he getting so mad about everything? He was about to say something when the Dean turned to him. Uh oh. He winced as he was berated, he got into trouble a lot, but it still felt horrible to be chastised. Benny almost voiced that it wasn’t his fault that the nurse aired around the code. But he knew Xerxes would light more than a crane on fire if he gave away their secret, so he bit his tongue and shuffled from foot to foot, feeling embarrassed.

The embarrassment didn't last long as he almost laughed out loud when the Dean revoked his radio privileges who cares about that? But then he wanted to cry when the games too were removed. HOW WAS HE SUPPOSE TO DEFEND HIS TITLE AS THE YAHTZEE WORLD CHAMPION!? It wasn’t fair! He didn’t mean to insult the little boys hair, it wasn’t even that stupid. The day trip? Good, he thought, if they wanted to take that away they could go right ahead. He didn't have to worry if he got into trouble one more time. He didn’t miss being in the city, near crowds of normal people. He’d rather stay here, where he knew he couldn’t really hurt anyone. He didn’t have anymore of his "episodes" while he was here. A handful of staff members had joined the group, there to assist in the situation. And after the Dean dismissed him his arm was grabbed and he was yanked away. He didn’t dare talk back, his voice felt like it was stuck in his throat, clawing to get out but trapped. He was pulled by the arm all the way into the main building, and right out the set of back doors. The weather was cooling down, and it looked like it could rain at any moments notice. The clouds had rolled in and were dark, starting to shroud the sky in a think layer of grey. He hoped it wouldn’t rain, his bare feet were starting to get cold.

They had made it to the dorm building, and the woman finally let go of his arm.

“You will stay in your room until the Dean says otherwise.” He snorted at the order. Unless they were going to have someone stand outside his door, that wasn’t going to happen. At least Benjamin was smart enough to know that as long as he stayed upstairs he could get away with walking around. The lady gave him one of those “don't even think about it” looks before opening the door and pushing him inside. She closed the door behind him, and he started to march up the stairs.

“Stupid fucking cyborg,” he muttered “Stupid Dean, stupid everyone.” He stomped his way to the top of the stairs, then began his trek up on the second set. He was only going to his room because he wanted to, not because he was told to. Benjamin rounded the corner at the top of the stairs and started down the hall. His room was on the west side of the building, in the middle of the hallway. He was moved from his original room to the area as far as possible from all the other taken rooms. He was loud, and the staff were tired of getting complaints from the other students about being woken up. As he rounded the second corner he came across a group of students in the hall. Xerxes was there, but so were a bunch of others. Lucious, the creepy bastard, stood out easily among all the others. He had the urge to call him Lucy to his face, but something about the kid gave him the creeps, the heebie-jeebies, the good old “willies”. He laughed out loud at the last one. Who in their right mind decided calling it the “willies”? He was pretty sure that was a slang term for the male genitalia. He put on a cheeky smile and sauntered over to the group.

“Xerxy-poo,” he greeted “I literally just got in such shit from the Dean. I fucking thought I was going to be executed or something.” Benjamin stood next to Xerxes and sighed loudly, “I’ve been banished to live out the rest of my miserable life in my room, and guess what? I’m not allowed to play any board games, or use the music players. Isn’t that some bullshit?” He leaned his elbow on Xerxes’ shoulder casually. “What’re you guys all doing in the hallway anyways?”

Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato Starsy Starsy xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
((I DIDN'T MEAN TO WRITE SO MUCH! I WAS BORED AT WORK x.x))​

Last edited:
Kathryn Watson
With/interactions: None

Kathryn wondered down an empty school hallway muttering to herself, she had yet to speak to another student and she barely spoke to the teachers on s good day so why bother with her fellow classmates. Her mindset was very much the sort you would see in a lone wolf 'just get it over with, no need for friends' she would think whenever she encounter another student but then again it's not like they really noticed her, they all had their own problem and they have to deal with them. It's not like Kathryn minded being ignored, she liked it that way and she made it very clear from her general attitude when in a group of students.

Kathryn found a nice window sill with a view outside it wasn't great but it was what she had so better get used to it. She leaned on the window sill and stared off outside thinking calm thoughts, it was the on,y way she could keep her sanity in this place despite only being here fir a few weeks the isolation and not going outside was giving her serous cabin fever and it was eating away at her like a parasite that won't give up.

Julian

Julian smiled and waved bye to Ramona
“thanks for the help I won’t expect anything from you I promise!”
They smiled to themselves and walked into the room.
Julian opened both of the large windows in the room they chose and sat on the bed. They kicked their legs for a bit mulling over how short they are, as their feet didn’t touch the ground. Or is the bed just really tall?Julian fell back into the soft blankets and pillows, they rolled around a bit sighing loudly
“it’s too big”
Julian closed their eyes
“my head hurts, I’m so drained”
they whispered to them self.

Julian’s mind went blank and they willingly and quickly surcombed to the sleep that was begging to be had.

Images flashed in Julian’s mind past events haunting them as they slept.
Julian stood in a large field by their lonesome, the wind was blowing rapidly as they stood.
“HELLO?”
Julian called to no avail. They started to walk in no particular direction looking around but only to see endless flat grass land. The wind blew harder pushing Julian along their hair flying in their face, Julian’s clothes aggressively pressed against their back. The wind started to circulate and push Julian around making them unable to walk anymore. They fell on their backside and the wind suddenly dispersed. Julian slowly opened their eyes a young boy standing in front of them. “D-D-D”
The boy grinned evilly the sky becoming dark as he started to laugh. Julian watched horrified as blood poured out of his eyes, ears and smile.
The nightmare taking over Julian’s conscious.

In Julian’s room wind began to form and chase its self in circles creating a small tornado slamming the door open and closed loud and rapidly. The air flung objects around the room and rocketed something through the window as Julian simply laid in bed with their demons.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back