• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

>Click one notification.

>Get halfway through reading and begin typing up a reply.

>You have 3 new alerts.

> O.o .

Lol I still have an extensive lore and setting to write for an RP I decided to start up. Notifications keep distracting me e.e

@Leo Radomir Remember to use @ signs followed by their name like I and others do, otherwise you're just simply putting a notification that you posted and not who it is to.

@Leo Radomir Uhh.. get injured by the wind blades since their is literally no way to block them and make the demon attack after you've gotten damaged..? or use the demon as a shield but than he'd be getting hurt..

Last edited by a moderator:
TripTripleTimes said:
@Kayzo
In my post, my character grabbed yours. I don't know if you misunderstood who the teigu grabbed?
Did they bring them out of the arena? Because that's impossible, they're in a dome.

@Kayzo Four Thousand Club if you like i can have polin take you through the portal to safty if nothing gets sorted what do u think?[/b][/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Did they bring them out of the arena? Because that's impossible, they're in a dome.
They're just bobsledding around the halls of the Colosseum

Leo Radomir] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19312-triptripletimes/ said:
@TripTripleTimes[/URL] as i said before polins attacking you with his trump card as your post is now it's ignoring that fact.
It would be nice who you are attacking. Because Alice has attacked Polin (blocked by Ellie) I thought it would have attack her instead. I understand that you and I have a thing, but there are also other characters in the area.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]@Kayzo Four Thousand Club if you like i can have polin take you through the portal to safty if nothing gets sorted what do u think?[/b][/size]

[/QUOTE]
Give her some time, she'll be back on her feet.

TripTripleTimes said:
They're just bobsledding around the halls of the Colosseum
It would be nice who you are attacking. Because Alice has attacked Polin (blocked by Ellie) I thought it would have attack her instead. I understand that you and I have a thing, but there are also other characters in the area.
I see. I'll incorporate that into my next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back