• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

good question

@TripTripleTimes

sorry for posting chat stuff in the rp i'll try my best not to do it people also yeah their are others but they traded partners if it been a case of not wanting to trade then yes i would still be fighting alice lol

LordGowther said:
Let's wrap this up @Kayzo Sinister has company over.
Kayzo said:
We can't exactly do that without @National
As much as I'd like to get this particular 'episode' as it were to a close soon, as Kayzo said we need @National to do so. And myself and @Leo Radomir are both getting tired, and the way things are going I doubt @National will post again tonight. I see this ending sometime tommorrow, most likely.

That's my guess and hoped end time, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, like I have said before, I do have work. I will post soon after you guys see this post, and feel free to reply to it.

Kayzo said:
We will finish this up tomorrow.
Awesome. Looking forward to it. I'm personally imaging some kind of valiant explosion creating an exit for everyone and Night Raid getting the hell out of dodge with Alice and Alexis, and not looking back at the explosion because they're total badasses like that.

National said:
Hey, like I have said before, I do have work. I will post soon after you guys see this post, and feel free to reply to it.
It's fine man. I didn't have an issue with it at all, I understand how work can go. No worries.

Mitchs98 said:
Awesome. Looking forward to it. I'm personally imaging some kind of valiant explosion creating an exit for everyone and Night Raid getting the hell out of dodge with Alice and Alexis, and not looking back at the explosion because they're total badasses like that.
Tried that not allowed apparently...

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Question...is megumi as heartless and cruel as esdith is in the anime?

[/QUOTE]
No, she's actually really kind hearted, but she does what has to be done.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Tried that not allowed apparently...

[/QUOTE]
Yea. But. I meant Santios or some such doing it as part of the escape plan. I think you weren't allowed due to a story arc plan already being set :P

Mitchs98 said:
Yea. But. I meant Santios or some such doing it as part of the escape plan. I think you weren't allowed due to a story arc plan already being set :P
Meh :P *pouts in corner* so unfair

(Btw I'm changing aeros crush from Arden to Alexis because Arden likes sin already and I kinda like that ship)

@National Yes I understand that everyone in the colosseum are trapped inside because there is a steal dome around it. Katsukou and the girls are bobsledding around the hallways, slipping on water on a barrel piece.

Gunna be up for another hour or so. If I fall asleep before this is over, have someone snatch up Alexis and I'll imply the twins left with everyone else when they leave. Not rushing anyone, just making a few requests/statements depending on how this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back