• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

Okay, please change your thing form Guard, to Guard captain or something some everyone knows :) @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
We need another Assassin... probably the leader, then we can start. the rp will probably stay open until we get 7-10 on each side, then we'll close it down to the public

That fine, just need some more people, go recruit of you want :P Oh, and I want to change my last statement. Like if someone gets their character killed off and they don't make a new character, we're gonna have to open it..... Any suggestions for what to do?

Hey, I suggest bumping this thread. Fandom threads get pushed back very easily, and it would be best if you did that.

Maximus said:
Maybe a dice roll to see if their character survives near death or not.
I sort of wanted it to be left up to the rper, but I guess if he/she doesn't care, I guess that would work.

Ramil said:
Would it be possible for me to join?
Yes! Join! Right now we need an assassin to balance out the teams, but if you want to make a guard go ahead.

Ramil said:
I could try for an assassin. I only just started watching Akame ga kill on toonami.
Alright, then just make up a CS, and you'll be on your way.

The heart of what makes Akame ga kill good is all the tragic deaths, you should do polls on who should die.

pbtenchi said:
The heart of what makes Akame ga kill good is all the tragic deaths, you should do polls on who should die.
we are already going to have deaths. I mean when 2 Teigu users fight with the intent to kill one person dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back