• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

Two things the dagger is bared so it will hurt a lot when you try and pull it out and second of all polin still has one dagger in his hand.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Two things the dagger is bared so it will hurt a lot when you try and pull it out and second of all polin still has one dagger in his hand.

[/QUOTE]
I uh, never said he didn't have one. One stabbed her, one cut. *shrug*.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Two things the dagger is bared so it will hurt a lot when you try and pull it out and second of all polin still has one dagger in his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Dam he just threw one? Katsukou so late. Hai.

@Kayzo

I was wondering, since I never put my trump card in my sheet, could it be a protective bubble? Chansu could mend her cards together and she could create a bubble around two other people of her choice? I forgot about my trump card and I've kept forgetting to talk to you about it. ^-^;

Last edited by a moderator:
BrokenLyrics said:
@Kayzo
I was wondering, since I never put my trump card in my sheet, could it be a protective bubble? Chansu could mend her cards together and she could create a bubble around two other people of her choice? I forgot about my trump card and I've kept forgetting to talk to you about it. ^-^;
Yes, that's fine.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]lol have to redo my post since two on one now lol

[/QUOTE]
Just go with it.

I'll post after @Leo Radomir . Though, I might have to go soon and I'm not sure for how long. I'll probably have Alexis pass out or something after bandaging the side of her shoulder.

Also don't edit the post of you jumping out of the portal, seriously.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm redoing so i can lol

[/QUOTE]
Don't redo it. It will screw up people's posts.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it will work i think you might even think it's fun

[/QUOTE]
Please don't. I really don't want to redo my post.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it will work i think you might even think it's fun

[/QUOTE]
Kayzo said:
Please don't. I really don't want to redo my post.
This. There is literally nothing fun about having to randomly edit a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back