• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

I tried that three or four times and got no response so i left it lol Sinister Clown i'm happy to edit the post as many times as it takes as long it's fair to me as well otherwise that's just rp nazism lol she can form it from the demonic energy and that talisman's she carries with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo Radomir]I tried that three or four times and got no response so i left it lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/sinister-clown.36315/ said:
Sinister Clown[/URL] i'm happy to edit the post as many times as it takes as long it's fair to me as well otherwise that's just rp nazism lol she can form it from the demonic energy and that talisman's she carries with her
It's..not really all about you to put it bluntly. Nor is it RP nazism for someone to point out you're basically pulling things out of thin air and making un-approved edits just to suit your needs and make your charcters god level powerful.

Last I also checked it took a while for your character to summon a demon, not two posts and done.

Just my two cents on the matter..

yes that was wrong of me but i did edit the post and i didn't sneak that in to the bio so i didn't break any of the rules. Onmyouji have all kinds of charms and such so i don't see the big deal there. Also it has been a while since the start of the fight so i didn't break any rules there either. The energy for useing the weapon drains her in many different kinds of ways if she dies i could have the weapon shoot into the sky etc.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]ok ok i'll edit again don't get your nickers in a wad lol

[/QUOTE]
If anything, you're the one causing the issue right now. You're literally pulling things out of thin air and expecting everyone to assume that your character can already do that on the vauge description of 'they have talismans', when you have literally nothing about it in your CS at all.

You're making un-approved edits and additions to your CS that you're not officially adding to it as well as randomly editing your own post mid-fight so it will seem 'fair' to others when you're only doing it to suit your own needs and wants while failing to realize the issue at hand here.

I was asked to edit so from my what i had so i did and ok if i put the different types of talisman and such in the bio after approval would that be ok?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I was asked to edit so from my what i had so i did and ok if i put the different types of talisman and such in the bio after approval would that be ok?

[/QUOTE]
You don't typically edit a CS mid-fight because you dislike the fact your character might not be powerful enough.

ah an idea just came to me during the attack is ok if i vanish for a moment then reappear and then come then move in closer and throw heavy metal needles at you? Defective Kitten

ashel darkwingthe chaos to balance order i'm waiting for defective kitten to reply to my idea about my idea for editing my post to make it a little better would u mind holding off just a little so i can add issac's post in as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back