• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! Idea

But that would mean a lot of character death. Like, a lot. I think we should just have the player decide if their character dies or not, but needs to be realistic about the situation, like if someone is held at gunpoint with their hands bound, they have to accept the fact that they might die, and can't do some bullshit like "Megumi breaks her chains and dodges the bullet."

Kayzo said:
But that would mean a lot of character death. Like, a lot. I think we should just have the player decide if their character dies or not, but needs to be realistic about the situation, like if someone is held at gunpoint with their hands bound, they have to accept the fact that they might die, and can't do some bullshit like "Megumi breaks her chains and dodges the bullet."
That's true I would have to be within reasons but at one point near the end it would most likely come to pvp and we could implement that a system that takes factors like that Ito consideration. Like let's say a character is bound and gag and wants to initiate combat then you could roll a d100 and if he rolls a 100 he succeeds all other numbers and he fails. It won't be perfect but if you want a climax with lots of characters dying I couldn't think of another way to do it :P

So what would the paragraph minimum be? Because I'm trying to be better at writing my responses because most of the good rps I find are casual and are really strict on that 2-4 paragraph minimum and I'm not the best writer...so some leniency would be very much appreciated and thanked I also love this anime and wanted to do one myself

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]So what would the paragraph minimum be? Because I'm trying to be better at writing my responses because most of the good rps I find are casual and are really strict on that 2-4 paragraph minimum and I'm not the best writer...so some leniency would be very much appreciated and thanked I also love this anime and wanted to do one myself

[/QUOTE]
Same here

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]So what would the paragraph minimum be? Because I'm trying to be better at writing my responses because most of the good rps I find are casual and are really strict on that 2-4 paragraph minimum and I'm not the best writer...so some leniency would be very much appreciated and thanked I also love this anime and wanted to do one myself

[/QUOTE]
All you need is 1 paragraph, or 4-8 sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back