• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ahoy, Maties! Care to join me pirate crew? You can join as a fandom or your own! (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Cecilia said:
Preferred gender? Not really... I often play gals, but I don't mind playing guys either.
Actually, no. That was something that happened when my tired mind decided the title needed to change. But I shall go look that/them up now, as I don't recognize the name.
I love them, they're a great band β™₯

If you don't mind, could you play male? There's been more females lately so I'm trying to keep the genders even until I feel happy with the number

Mitchs98 said:
I'm interested, I can be male or female, whichever is needed. Mostly been playing female characters for some odd reason after only playing male for years, I'm not quite sure why.
Do you mind playing male too? Like I said, I'm trying to keep the genders even until I feel satisfied with the number we have.

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
If you don't mind, could you play male? There's been more females lately so I'm trying to keep the genders even until I feel happy with the number

Do you mind playing male too? Like I said, I'm trying to keep the genders even until I feel satisfied with the number we have.
Mhm. That's fine. I can have multiple characters if that's fine with you, really don't mind.

Mitchs98 said:
Mhm. That's fine. I can have multiple characters if that's fine with you, really don't mind.
Oh, then that actually makes things much easier. If you could play male and female, we'd have enough players for the most part!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Oh, then that actually makes things much easier. If you could play male and female, we'd have enough players for the most part!
Awesome. Sounds good.

Mitchs98 said:
Awesome. Sounds good.
Lovely! I believe we're complete in numbers, then!

Celemyvel said:
Do you have room for one more scurvy dog? :)
I believe I can fit in one more crewmember, sure! Allow me to add you into the conversation so you can have the link!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:

I can do that yeah ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back