• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ahoy, Maties! Care to join me pirate crew? You can join as a fandom or your own! (CLOSED FOR NOW)

mammon.

𝘴𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡-𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘒𝘷π˜ͺ𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_lt87d7xdcG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Ahoy!

... God, I won't even bother with the pirate talk right now. Best to save it for later, aye?

~*~

I've been on a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon this weekend, and although I have a busy schedule this week, I decided I need to get the inspiration running through me. After hours of playing Assassin's Creed Rogue, memorizing sea shanties and getting possibly too into destroying enemy ships. I realized, I haven't done a pirate's roleplay in years.

Why not restart on this site?

Now, this isn't going to be all Pirates of the Caribbean or Assassin's Creed.

But

I'll make an exception, if you really want to play as a character from another fandom, or you could go completely original!

All I require is literacy, and at least two or three sentences per post.

I have no set in stone number of players, but for the meantime we'll keep it to... 7 maybe? I'll see if it gets too excessive from there. I'd also like to keep the genders balanced for the most part, just in case.

I'll be playing the captain, but feel free to let me know if you'd like to be a captured captain. Not everyone could be, though.

Now, remember, literacy is key. Grammar, spelling, all that jazz. So please, I cannot stress that enough.

I hope to hear from you soon~

Players So Far:

@TromboneGeek - Female, Werecat/Undecided

@Mitchs98

~*~

See you on board~ ?

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump~!

[QUOTE="Belle Moon]This sounds cool, any specific plot in mind?

[/QUOTE]
It's mostly going to involve magic, adventures, suspense, mystery, possibly romance, drama. All that fun stuff in terms of genre. I'm keeping it an open plot for the most part, but it's not like we're diving in blindly.

NekoChanBo said:
This sounds fun i'm up for this!
Lovely! Any idea on what gender you may play so I can list you down and keep track of genders?

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
It's mostly going to involve magic, adventures, suspense, mystery, possibly romance, drama. All that fun stuff in terms of genre. I'm keeping it an open plot for the most part, but it's not like we're diving in blindly.
Lovely! Any idea on what gender you may play so I can list you down and keep track of genders?
I would like to play a female!

@KawaiiDemonQueen13

One last question, how do you feel about anthropomorphic characters? (My profile pic is a great example)

NekoChanBo said:
I would like to play a female!
I shall add you in, then!

[QUOTE="Belle Moon]@KawaiiDemonQueen13
One last question, how do you feel about anthropomorphic characters? (My profile pic is a great example)

[/QUOTE]
Anthro? I don't really discriminate on people who enjoy anthro ^~^ You can join that way if you'd like! I love variety! β™₯

@KawaiiDemonQueen13

Then I'd love to join you. Ideally I'd like to play a female but if you need a male I have a few laying around.

Then I'd love to join you. Ideally I'd like to play a female but if you need a male I have a few laying around.

[/QUOTE]
Whichever you'd prefer most, hun! Only one has joined as female so far, plus my character, I think there's still room for another female ^^

Female then please. ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Fantastic! I'll add you in!

Female, or male if it's really needed.

Lemme sift through my characters... hmmm...

I might be undead, I might be a werecat. We'll see, whenever you get the thingy itself set up. :D

TromboneGeek said:
Female, or male if it's really needed.
Lemme sift through my characters... hmmm...

I might be undead, I might be a werecat. We'll see, whenever you get the thingy itself set up. :D
I gotcha! Whichever you'd really prefer in gender, you could have ^~^

Cecilia said:
I am interested in this lovely idea ^.^
Fabulous, hun! Any preferred gender? By the way, would "Daughter of Darkness" be a reference to Halestorm? β™₯

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Fabulous, hun! Any preferred gender? By the way, would "Daughter of Darkness" be a reference to Halestorm? β™₯
Okay, I was looking through this and was like "a good idea. Just gonna see who's joining in." Then I read that the GM knows Halestorm and was like "Yup. I can do this one. Anytime I can have fun chats OOC I'll tend to like the RP". As long as you don't mind a demon kin i've got an interesting idea for a character. Also, definitely a male.

Kiroshiven said:
Okay, I was looking through this and was like "a good idea. Just gonna see who's joining in." Then I read that the GM knows Halestorm and was like "Yup. I can do this one. Anytime I can have fun chats OOC I'll tend to like the RP". As long as you don't mind a demon kin i've got an interesting idea for a character. Also, definitely a male.
Demons? Definite yes! I'll add you in!

kurol said:
I"m pretty interested ^^
Awesome! Preferred gender to play? We have a ton of females but if you can't do male, I understand.

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Demons? Definite yes! I'll add you in!
Awesome! Preferred gender to play? We have a ton of females but if you can't do male, I understand.
Cool. Im currently at work, but ill message you my idea when i get home.

Kiroshiven said:
Cool. Im currently at work, but ill message you my idea when i get home.
That's fine by me! I'm in cooking class, and later after school I have play rehearsals, but I'll respond when I can!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
That's fine by me! I'm in cooking class, and later after school I have play rehearsals, but I'll respond when I can!
Cool. Ive got a slightly interesting idea for this.

Kiroshiven said:
Cool. Ive got a slightly interesting idea for this.
I can't wait to hear about it!

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Preferred gender? Not really... I often play gals, but I don't mind playing guys either.

Actually, no. That was something that happened when my tired mind decided the title needed to change. But I shall go look that/them up now, as I don't recognize the name.

I'm interested, I can be male or female, whichever is needed. Mostly been playing female characters for some odd reason after only playing male for years, I'm not quite sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back