• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Now Quentin is happy!

At least someone remembers him πŸ˜‚

I just figured him and Viv were frenching in the back of the theater all the play.

More like this lol

A man goes to a doctor, claiming he's depressed. He feels as if the world doesn't care about his problems, as if he's the pole the universe pisses on. The doctor ponders the man's problems, unsure of what to do until suddenly he remembers: "The circus is in town, and Pagliaccio the clown is there! Why don't you go see his show, I'm sure that'll cheer you up." The man breaks down crying and sobs "But doctor... I am Pagliaccio the clown!!"

I just figured him and Viv were frenching in the back of the theater all the play.

More like this lol

A man goes to a doctor, claiming he's depressed. He feels as if the world doesn't care about his problems, as if he's the pole the universe pisses on. The doctor ponders the man's problems, unsure of what to do until suddenly he remembers: "The circus is in town, and Pagliaccio the clown is there! Why don't you go see his show, I'm sure that'll cheer you up." The man breaks down crying and sobs "But doctor... I am Pagliaccio the clown!!"
Why else would they be in the theatre?

Real talk, I thought you guys were also making out or needing a blanket. Play got boring after mommy and daddy's kid (Kotsu/Fizzy) fucked off, am I right? LOL
Viv was also not amused with being STABBED AND THEN LEFT BLEEDING by fizzy xD I mean it's fine now she's healed.

More like this lol

Well, I don't think find that joke very funny, Pagliaccio. It was then that Pagliaccio went to Dr. Kevorkian for all of his self help needs! πŸ˜‚

Shit, I have a feeling the only one who'd watch would be Bickle with a notepad

Denton may gander. He thinks Vivian is the prettiest member of the team if going only going by looks and not counting personality. Not to say she has a bad personality or he dislikes her in anyway. He's married of course. Basically. But still doesn't gel with him in that romantic chemistry way.

None of the women on the team do really.

Except Morgan of course, but that's a whole other can of worms and story there.

Denton may gander. He thinks Vivian is the prettiest member of the team if going only going by looks and not counting personality. Not to say she has a bad personality or he dislikes her in anyway. He's married of course. Basically. But still doesn't gel with him in that romantic chemistry way.

Denton is a pervert confirmed.

Glad to know people find her attractive enough to watch?

But Female Kotsu gonna be a hoe too. So she'd probably take Quentin and Vivian on at the same time, clean up, then probably try and shack up with someone else and say it's been fun. LOL

Denton is a pervert confirmed.

Kind of? I mean he's human. He likes to bone. He likes an attractive woman. But I feel like sometime after starting at Maniacles, but before Morgan he lost interest in sex has a source of feeling good or passion.

It still felt fucking amazing of course when he did it, but I think in his head he started to associate it more with a way to get ahead. A power thing. Sleeping with someone cause he thought it could further some goal, sleeping with someone just to prove he could, flirting and standing up women he didn't like, but who liked them, using any and all affair stuff for blackmail. Not to say he was a cassanova.

I'm just saying I don't think he really ever had sex cause he liked or was interested in someone on a deep level when he was younger. It was always about his career, testing behavior in intimate situations, and power plays.

Kind of? I mean he's human. He likes to bone. He likes an attractive woman. But I feel like sometime after starting at Maniacles, but before Morgan he lost interest in sex has a source of feeling good or passion.

It still felt fucking amazing of course when he did it, but I think in his head he started to associate it more with a way to get ahead. A power thing. Sleeping with someone cause he thought it could further some goal, sleeping with someone just to prove he could, flirting and standing up women he didn't like, but who liked them, using any and all affair stuff for blackmail. Not to say he was a cassanova.

I'm just saying I don't think he really ever had sex cause he liked or was interested in someone on a deep level when he was younger. It was always about his career, testing behavior in intimate situations, and power plays.

Did... Denton fuck Faust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back