• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Lemme ask the better question. Who did Denton fuck in the Maniacles or get fucked by to gain more power? LOL

Its more complicated than that. The majority of his rise in Maniacles was mostly politics, planning, and keeping good standing in the organization. A company man, but one willing to bend rules to get the job done. Hes also one of the best talkers on hand.
But hes still a small fry in some regards. What's hes most known at HQ and in the supernatural world is being the Agent that contained the Gotha incident and killed Ace Stardust.

The sex part wasnt frequent, just a thing that occasionally could happen and that he could use in some form or another.

Is this canon now? Viv and Quentin screwing in the theatre?
No not here. Needs to be in a better place if it happens. But it does give me an idea on how to bring I'm back into the story. We can say they were smooching in the back. And that how I'll bring him back in 😂😂 I hope you all will get a laugh out of it

Its more complicated than that. The majority of his rise in Maniacles was mostly politics, planning, and keeping good standing in the organization. A company man, but one willing to bend rules to get the job done. Hes also one of the best talkers on hand.
But hes still a small fry in some regards. What's hes most known at HQ and in the supernatural world is being the Agent that contained the Gotha incident and killed Ace Stardust.

The sex part wasnt frequent, just a thing that occasionally could happen and that he could use in some form or another.
Read that one part as "he has a small fry" and I spit out my water at work 😂

No not here. Needs to be in a better place if it happens. But it does give me an idea on how to bring I'm back into the story. We can say they were smooching in the back. And that how I'll bring him back in 😂😂 I hope you all will get a laugh out of it
I probably will xD. I'll reply later I'm being a nerd and playing dnd.

As for Denton and Faust. I think you underestimate the size of Maniacles.

The two aren't friends, they don't sit around together planning schemes, they dont pass notes, and they dont know anything about each other.

Faust is strictly science. A head scientist at that.
Denton is strictly field work.

Faust has the same interaction with Denton she does with the other 49 Field Agents. Going over the functions and abilities of what experiments can do. Explaining it to the Field Agent when that experiment is assigned to a certain team.

Manialces is large.

One base in at least every major US city, footholds in certain small towns, strongly connected with several major companies

They have several bases abroad mostly centered in UK, various Nordic countries, Germany, and parts of Africa.

And they all operate similar, but also very different depending on the nature of the territory.

Just going to go with that. If you don't like it let me know. And I'm jealous of all of you that get to play DND. No one around here plays and it's upsetting.

Just going to go with that. If you don't like it let me know. And I'm jealous of all of you that get to play DND. No one around here plays and it's upsetting.

I'm sorry bud. It took me a while to find someone who plays in person. Even Florida is getting blue balled from his DMs

I'll let ya know, don't worry it's hard to make me uncomfortable but if you're unsure pm me to check xD. On dnd I play with my family and I do have a game getting ready online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back