• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Just to add, he also has a mono shield able to briefly nullify magic or energy source. A few mini bombs; a different gun able to fire small grenades that disable electromagnetic or magic sources in a small radius. And finally, out of the twin's vials, he had used the fire, earth, water and physical augmentation, meaning he still has the wind, projectile augmentation and healing vials

Also I sorta pictured three detailed drawn soldiers, and the party drawn in chibi form doing attacks

Fizzy deals 40 damage!

EDIT: Oh wait, right Octopath's OST, chibi chars, detailed giant enemies, it all makes sense

Exzalia Exzalia AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Don't know what you two have in mind, but I'm open for a PM if Mao Do is willing to talk with Denton?

Or at least willing to hear him out.

Denton did say they were HIS team and did say he could provide services. ;) No ulterior motives or nothing!

Nothing wrong with adults talking while the children play, eh?

Exzalia Exzalia AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Don't know what you two have in mind, but I'm open for a PM if Mao Do is willing to talk with Denton?

Or at least willing to hear him out.

Denton did say they were HIS team and did say he could provide services. ;) No ulterior motives or nothing!

Nothing wrong with adults talking while the children play, eh?
Buhahahahahahahahaha!

YAS YAS KING do the truley unthinkable, join with the killer of Quentins parents!

On the other hand that changes pretty much my entire subplot <.< so I'm not sure if it's feesable. I'll have to think on it.

I mean, he struck the soldier, so whenever you post the reaction, I'll have him go for the killing blow. But hell yeah! I'm gonna make it brutal.

Buhahahahahahahahaha!

YAS YAS KING do the truley unthinkable, join with the killer of Quentins parents!

On the other hand that changes pretty much my entire subplot <.< so I'm not sure if it's feesable. I'll have to think on it.

Denton isn't a man of action. He is a man of planning and thinking. He has a plan with this. Actually a few. We'll see if he can't pull it off somewhat. One of them at least. I can either play it close to the chest or tell you. Up to you, though.

I did not anticipate denton trying to make a deal with Mao Do and this isn't at all how I wanted the plot to go.

But fuck it

lets ride this train and see where it leads.

Making a post!

soldier 1 hp infinite

soldier 2 hp infinite

soldier 3 hp infinite

Kostu takes 30 damage

Kostsu regen heals 10

Kostu at 80 hp

Fizz takes 30 daamge

fizz at 70 hp

Vivian takes 20 damage

Vivian at 80 hp

Dentons speech skill level 100

Did I miss anything?

soldier 1 hp infinite

soldier 2 hp infinite

soldier 3 hp infinite

Kostu takes 30 damage

Kostsu regen heals 10

Kostu at 80 hp

Fizz takes 30 daamge

fizz at 70 hp

Vivian takes 20 damage

Vivian at 80 hp

Dentons speech skill level 100

Did I miss anything?

So... Killing blow? I mean, even if this soldier regenerates from what I have in mind, it may take a while. And it'd also be Kotsu taking the sword into his chest/stomach on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back