• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Okay guys I have to go. but we kinda have to wait for the others to post anyway so we'll pause here.

Fair fair. I might crash though. Gotta wake up in six hours for work. But then it's the weekend! And hopefully I'll be getting Link's Awakening tomorrow!

Denton be making moves guys. He's revealing what the goal of the Directors has been somewhat anyway. Chances of success are varied. But he has plans within plans.

I love how right before mayonnaise used his necropower I had Quentin threaten him and he straight up ignored me and started talking to Denton 🤣

me and king are doing a post together. might have to wait for him to get on before I can resolve combat.

I'm back, what I miss?
everything.

jk

they trying to save Quentins parents, they are fighting undead soldiers who were sent to kill him. But while they are fighting Dennton decides to try and recruit the guy who ordered Quentins parents killed. to the obvious horror of everyone

classic Denton.

Would Griffith be proust?

Hmmmm

I doubt they would get along in the long run. I think Denton, while a terrible person, is better than Griffith. I guess Denton is probably worse on initial meetings...since he purposely likes to fuck with and troll people, but I think his overall goals are less selfish or less self centered.

I also can't see Denton ever raping anyone for any reason. No matter the circumstance. Griffith did that as form of mockery to Guts and power dominance to Casca. Other stuff. He's a narcissist. He needs to have some form of control. What he does with the God Hand is a form of achieveing his dreams, but also a form of lashing out at people who perceives has having moved past him. I mean Denton gets enjoyment out of asserting power and controlling, sure, but doing it through sexual violence would hold no inherent value. He would consider it beneath him, disrespectful, and all around a bad stain on the persona he puts out when being professional. He also has no desire to be anything greater than what he is.

So both have a pathological need to be in control in some form, but it manifests itself differently.

I could see them, Denton and Griffith, getting along in the short term, maybe even in the long run, but it would mostly depend on how much their goals coincided or didn't. If they both had the other standing in their way I don't think either would feel any emotional attachment, though to the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back