• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of Wonderbeasts (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just a reminder for the mutant characters to please wait until most of the humans have made their starter posts before introducing yourself and meeting the humans! There are 4 human characters (including mine), so maybe wait until 1 or 2 more people have posted

Last edited:
Interesting Lake is under mutes...
Sorry let me fix that! Lake is a surface human tho, right? So she’ll be in the same situation as the mutes where she’ll be going about her business then she stumbles upon the burrow humans

Are any of our characters allowed to keep some of their equipment?
Yep, whatever they had on them when they were rock climbing and pulled into the water they will have on the surface! Although if it’s something small in open pockets, it likely fell out and got washed away so it will have been inside something secure (in a zipped pocket for instance)

Just a reminder for the mutant characters to please wait until most of the humans have made their starter posts before introducing yourself and meeting the humans! There are 4 human characters (including mine), so maybe wait until 1 or 2 more people have posted

'S it cool if I establish Jet in the world in the same post I establish Arias?

Sure! (I just didn’t want the mutes bumping into the humans until most of the people who’s playing characters got their intro post up)

Awesome.

Just finishing up with Flame's, and hopefully Jet's'll be quicker

Great starter posts!

Now that the burrow humans have gotten their posts up, mutes/our one surface human can feel free to post as well

Awesome.

Just finishing up with Flame's, and hopefully Jet's'll be quicker
Btw, I just wanna remind you that this takes place about 200 years after the Great Mutant Outbreak, so any medications they find would have expired a long time ago!

Btw, I just wanna remind you that this takes place about 200 years after the Great Mutant Outbreak, so any medications they find would have expired a long time ago!

Some pills can last ages after their expiration, since medication expiration is when it starts losing efficiency.

For example, advil is usually on the shelf for 5 years, but can be taken at a slightly less efficient stage years afterward, so some of the medication, so long as it remains undisturbed could theoretically work to some extent.

Some pills can last ages after their expiration, since medication expiration is when it starts losing efficiency.

For example, advil is usually on the shelf for 5 years, but can be taken at a slightly less efficient stage years afterward, so some of the medication, so long as it remains undisturbed could theoretically work to some extent.
That’s probably true but I have a hard time believing a medication can still have even minor effects after 200 years. But we can chalk it up to a placebo effect, which can still be very effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back