• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Age of the Dragon queen

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
For millenia the only two gods to ever have been known are two Dragon gods. Tiamat and Bahamut. Every 2 thousand years the two would fight to decide which would control how life for mortals was. Bahamut was largely the victor and all races flourished. But recently the tide shifted. Tiamat learned what Bahamut had done to win and was quick to shut down his strategy by finding and murdering his followers who would assist him. So when the time came Bahamuts followers never showed. And Tiamat won the battle.
Now for the first time humanity is experiencing a dark age. Monsters are rampant and those who survived are those who took charge. The few kingdoms that exist live in fear of the evil monsters. Or worse Tiamat herself should they anger her. Comfort is something that does not exist in this world.
Who are you brave Adventurer? Do you seek to go back to a time where strife was not known. Or are you on Tiamats side and wish to serve your queen. And even if you are against her... Who says you could even stand a chance?

Good to hear. Also felt I should mention this, this is a casual RP. I would say put some effort, but don't force yourself to make super long posts.

The most advance piece of technology in the world is a weapon called the Thundercannon. Though it is extremely difficult to make, along with the ammo for it.

I'm interested. I just a few questions that may or may not be related to the character I'm trying to make.
  1. Is there only one realm where everything exists? Or are there places for the two gods to reside?
  2. Do we have to play as the races that you described? (I.E. Elves)
  3. If your answer to the question above was "No", what races can we play?
  4. What's a Thundercannon, and what kind of ammo does it use?
  5. Are there different nations with their own special traits and attributes?
  6. What kinds of limits are placed on character creation? (Other than obvious things like "No overpowered characters.)
  7. Does magic exist? (Seems like a silly question, I know, but I've been in RPs with gods, but no magic or monsters.)
  8. If your answer to the question above was "No", would you allow me to make a character that would discover/create/ask for a gift from the gods to incorporate magic into the RP?
  9. If your answer to question 7 was "Yes", what kinds of things can magic do, and what types are there?
If I asked a question that you don't know the answer to, you can just leave it unanswered.

1: There are only two realms, the Prime realm (Where mortals live) and Baator (The land of the gods.)

2: I will say largely fantasy races, Dragon folk are indeed welcome but as a warning if your dragon coloration is not, Red, Blue, Black, White, or Green. Tiamat will largely want you dead.

3: For answer 3 refer to the above.

4: A thundercannon is more like a miniature cannon that fires electric bullets. Said bullets are expensive as only artificers can make them and even then the materials required are super tough to find. So the Thundercannons are extremely powerful, but are only used for emergencies.

5: Yes their are other nations. But largely they'll only be mentioned. As Rivinnia is the focus of the story, foreigners are welcome, just know you'll get weird looks from the locals. Rivinnia doesn't get visitors often.

6: My limits are no holy magic. You can be powerful for mortals. But for the love of god you won't be powerful enough for anything above Trolls. Seriously if anyone gets the idea of fighting Tiamat at the beginning I don't care how powerful you think you are she's a god, your a mortal. You will die no matter what. (There will be a maguffin don't worry)

7: Magic will have differing forms. As in there are multiple ways of drawing magic. Some people are taught, some get magic by making pacts with higher beings (Archfey, Demons, Old ones) as of the plot Holy magic is off the table. Bahamut who supplied it lost. So the only magic not available is Holy type magic

8: N/A

9: Refer to 7

sheesh sheesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back