• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Age of Misrule inspired Roleplay

RachelLS

Cornish Pixie
Hey! So I love Mark Chadbourne's Age of Misrule trilogy and was thinking of doing something along those lines but instead, with students from a school. The premise of Age of Misrule is that the dark olde fantasy world starts infringing on modern world. So for instance, in the beginning of the book, two of the characters are stuck in traffic and a dragon sores past and starts firing everyone up. I have plot in mind but really like keeping things under wraps (so it won't spoil the story!). Was thinking a group of students end up together (max 5) after their piano lesson and end up becoming part of this new dark world they somehow have to fix (again, sounds vague but I have a story in place!) Let me know if you're interested/have story or character ideas and would like to get involved! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back