Age of Exploration

Wylfen Shepard Wylfen Shepard
The purple mare giggled a bit, moving a hoof up to her mouth albeit the laughter ended in pained coughing
"That reaction is always fun...no I tend the graves around my home valley. I found a really old decrepit potters field that had been left to fall apart decades ago. Moving them somewhere they can rest a bit easier rather than wait til something digs them up for food. Morbid but I don't like to let anyone be forgotten."

Nightfall smiled and settled down in a seat, relaxing herself as her troubled breathing eased a bit "That is the way I always see it. Well less about nature. Ive got something of a blackhoof when it comes to that admittedly..."

Avedon Avedon
"Nothing wrong with that. Personally I've always been a nature but I hardly practiced spiritualism that much. Never took it seriously at the time. But I was brought up that life and death are two sides of the same coin. I always keep than in mind when dealing with it"

The young mare's golden eyes practically turned to little hearts staring at the mysterious robed brown figure
"I've always said the exact same!~ It's foolish to fear one or the other. I've been terminally ill but that doesn't stop me from living my life just because I'll die early, just as the idea of dying itself doesn't scare me. I always try to comfort the dying with what I've learned myself."

"I'm a little scared of dying, especially if I were to die alone. Darkness is already one of my biggest fears so to die alone would mean to die in the dark. If I'm alone for to long without Flax I start to panic." He said adding to the conversation
Avedon Avedon Wylfen Shepard Wylfen Shepard

Latios Latios
"Aww..." Nightfall reached out with a hoof and softly pet down Galagus's head "I'll make sure you don't feel lonely when you die!....wait that soudns creepier then it did in my head..."

Avedon Avedon
Latios Latios

Cass double took from Nightfall's goofy look on her eyes before she mentioned about her terminal illness. The young dragon couldn't help but frown a little under his hood. True he did say he has a way with dealing with life and death.....he didn't say it was easy, especially for him.

Regardless, the unicorn mare seemed so carefree about. He wasn't sure if it was pony optimism or she's keeping a facade. Either way, he decided not to press the matter and go with the flow of the conversation

"I don't really have much of a reason to fear death anymore. Only that it would be an inconvenience for me of something happened. If it were a few years age....well yeah.

Latios Latios

Cassian realized he might have told a little too much about his personal issues. So he quickly comes up with an honest excuse," Well....I have a lot of thing I need to take care of. I figured it would be a pain to keel over before getting any of it done."

Avedon Avedon Latios Latios

"Sure...." Bluegrass smiles as well. Using her magic to carry her luggages as she slowly walk. She is following Dream Catcher, who is also heading to a hotel for her to stay in until she have everything plan out for herself. As Bluegrass slowly walk, she look at Dream Catcher as she slowly look at his cutie mark, ".....Um......may I asked you something.....are your talent is to catch on ponies nightmare?" Bluegrass asked as she can see the hotel is close ahead.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dream Catcher nodded. " yes~ I often find my self catching bad dreams and nightmares from other ponies." He said and galloped to the hotel, walking in." I have a twin who does the opposite of what I do. "

JessBeth JessBeth

" You have a twin?! Oh, so your twin talet is to catch good dream....." Bluegrass said it as she finally made it inside the hotel as she suddenly trip herself and have her luggage fly off and hit Dream Catcher. "Oh I am so sorry....." Bluegrass slowly get up but it pain for her injury leg.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:
"Yes, your correct. He can be a bother sometimes." Dream catcher used his magic to lift the luggage up and smiled." No worries, it's alright. Maybe you should take a seat?"

JessBeth JessBeth

"But I need to check in....." Bluegrass said it as she try to get up again and walk again, but she is so tired that she take a seat and panting, also she is sweating. "I am such a bothersome pony....." Bluegrass said it as she is resting while she see Dream Catcher holding her stuff.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus waved to her mother as the mare disappeared and then turned to Asa with a frown. "... You're going to bed already?! I woke up just to come see you! You were sending me all sortsa weird vibes but I don't think you meant too..." She sighed a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "But okay. If you're goin' to bed, I'm comin' with you! That's what friends do and stuff."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa gave Silva a guilty look. "I'm sorry! I'm just really tired!" She whined defensively. If she could help it she would stay up with her friend, but well... she needed her sleep.

The second part caught her a little off guard. What was that about sending her weird vibes? Was that just a Silva thing or was she actually doing that on accident? "And... uh, sorry about the vibes thing?" She apologized, though very confused. "But sure, come on."

She made her way down the hallway, going back into her room. Luckily, she hadn't walked very far.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus nodded at the apology for the bad vibes and got up as Asa began to leave, following after the young dragoness. She knew they weren't far from Asa's room, so luckily it wouldn't be much of a walk. Despite having just swam through solid rock, Silvanus was surprisingly tired. She hadn't been sleeping very well tonight, due to the bad vibes from Asa.

Once they got to Asa's room, she closed and locked the door behind them and set about making some flowerpots with flowers in them around the room. To liven things up!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
When Asa got into the room, she paused to look around for a moment, letting her eyes land on her bed and linger. The covers were all crumpled and nearly falling off the side... damn, she was a restless sleeper. Not only that, but with a flap of her wings and hopping up onto it, she had managed to tear into the mattress. Four neat claw marks, not very deep, but certainly there. Eugh.

She sighed and pulled the covers up and over, flattening them out over the bed neatly. It only took a few seconds so when she was done, the dragoness hopped back down to see what Silva was doing. Peering over her shoulder at the flowers, she smiled. "Can't go wrong with flowers!" She chirped tiredly, trying to come to good spirits again.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

"Well yeah, I know. But all I'm saying is that they could just water them, which takes like two seconds", the young dragon rolled his eyes while casually scratching the back of his head. He couldnt help feel but a little awkward seeing Starlight openly love on Trixie. Not that he's never been used seeing that sort of thing now and then. He felt he came at a bad time and is now doomed to the fate of a third wheel. Though he isn't all that surprised to see that they were actually together. Last time he saw them, they'e hints were subtle. But nothing he couldn't pick up. "Ha, I had a feeling. Well, they sure look cute together

"Oh well uh...", he stuttered for a moment when Trixie mentioned his magic. "Yeah...you could say I've gone through some changes lately", he reluctantly answered without mentioning what the Sacred Tree did to him. Even though they are both in the good graces of the princesses, his promise to Princess Lunas still stands. Though, he wished there was someone he could talk about it with. So far, he's still clueless in understanding how his ability to harness magic changed so drastically. Just what did that tree do to him? The Imbuing Ceremony....

Just then, Trixie snapped at Starlight. It made the young dragon flinch, but not enough to spook him off. The poor mare was on edge. Which isn't surprising considering what she's been through and what she has to deal with. In that moment of frozen silence, Cassian's voice was the first to break through it. "I'll go get you some water. Or if you want, I can blend you some tea to help calm your nerves", he answered calmly as he reached for his herbal pouch. He didn't expect an apology even after and outburst like that. And knowing Trixie, she was probably not in the right mindset.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Wylfen Shepard Wylfen Shepard

Starlight was taken aback by Trixie's outburst at first, but then she saw Trixie's expression soften a little, and smiled at her warmly, as if to say 'It's okay. I know you didn't mean it'. The smile disappeared as she looked over to Cassian. Now that the topic was brought up, there was something unusual about his magic. Oh well, not that she cared that much right now, when her marefriend needed her, but it was definitely something worth thinking about. Even so, Starlight's curiosity overpowered her.

"What kind of changes?" She asked the dragon. "I feel we're not talking about progress achieved purely from practice and study right now."

She turned back to Trixie, smiling at her again in a manner too adorable to pretend to be mad at, let alone actually stay mad at.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Wylfen Shepard Wylfen Shepard
Third wheel or not, Trixie seemed happy to have Cassian there. Her happiness only increased at the mention of tea. "Ooh! I'd love some tea. Can you pour it into a large cup but only fill it about 75% of the way, please?" Trixie asked... in a weirdly specific set of directions. But oh well! She wanted what she wanted, there was no way around that... best not to make the mare angry by saying no... she might only have three legs but she will still stab someone to death with her horn.

While Cassian was doing that, Trixie pulled Starlight up onto the bed and snuggled with her. It was nice not to be hooked up to any machines! Healing magic had worked wonders on her, and Trixie got prime healing due to being one of the 'powerful ones'. Which was funny. She barely even began to approach Starlight's power.

"What kind of changes?" She asked in mirror to Starlight, wondering what Cassian was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread