• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Against All Odds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

KamiKahzy

Tectonic Nomad
Supporter
This is the OOC thread. Please post whatever you like here, though considering the nature of the RP I would suggest that this thread primarily be used for discussing the story and characters. But feel free to have fun, it's the OOC thread after all. :D

I am very much liking Pashad so far, but I also love the idea of the White Rose. Very inspired! They're definitely going to become an official group within the lore now. :D

Pat Pat
I'm sorry to hear that man. Probably my fault for choosing a number system and not just diving into it as a narrative game. :\

Well if you decide you want to join up later when we've got spots open you're more than welcome. Take care!

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws

So Pat is now gone officially, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of Deth. If you guys like we could start things now with just the two of you. But it might get rather difficult moving forward with just two players. What do you guys think? Would you like to try and drum up another player or two before we start?

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
Then in that case, I think it would be best if you two go ahead and introduce yourselves in character in the main thread. Meanwhile I'll go back to my interest thread and see if I can't drum up some extra support.

Can't wait to see your characters in the game!

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

Yeah, go ahead and make a Medicine check to see if you can help out the Old Man. We'll call this an Easy Medicine check since you're kinda just trying to see if you can help him with his pain, not setting any bones or binding up any wounds. So you'll have to go back to your post, Edit it, and then hit the 'throw dice' button at the bottom of the post. You'll have to do this three times, unfortunately. I need you to roll 2d8 and 1d12 for your 2 Ability and 1 Proficiency dice that you have as per your skills, then I need you to roll another 1d8 for the Difficulty. I'll respond once the numbers shake out and we see how you did.

Sorry! I never used RPN's thrower and click throw another dice without knowing it would throw another 1d8. The rolls were a 6 and a 2. Unless you want to count the 4 as the difficulty dice? I threw another 1d8 anyways for your convenience.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
Thank you! That's a super helpful tool, and I can access it from work. That's a huge bonus to me.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon
Ok! So based off your forum rolls, it looks like you earned 1 Success and 1 Advantage. You succeeded at trying to help the Old Man feel a little better, but we need to discuss how that Advantage is going to manifest. So basically, something small and good happens in addition to the temporary relief you've managed to give the Old Man. Do you have any ideas about that?

Also to both of you, I think we'll be using the Genesys dice tool that Red linked from now on. It's much cleaner and concise in my opinion. So if you could, just input the dice you need to roll, then screencap your results and post that picture into the forum so we can see what the results were. Then we'll discuss the ramifications afterwards. How's that sound?

Roger roger... hmmm an advantage... maybe Josef identifies what illness the old man has, but can't do anything about it atm? That way at least they know what the problem is can start to look for solutions, which will probably require medicine, better healthcare/etc.

Yep, all good. Speaking of which... any chance we could get a discord? Just for easy ooc/banter? Would love to be able to help others/brainstorm with them.

I'll do what I can when I get back home, I'm currently at work and won't be leaving for another few hours. However, just know that I won't be able to use the Discord myself once I get underway again for patrol. That's not for a few month yet, but I'll be underway for a few months as well. So I'll either be using the OOC thread or PMs to talk with you guys most often once that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back