• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern After The War: A Post-Apocalyptic OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fluffybunz Fluffybunz I’m sorry I should have explained the groups’ situations to you, that’s my bad. Sinclaire and most of the others right now are inside a costco building, which is also guarded. There is however a more relaxed group of refugees by a collapsed interstate bridge that would be much easier to just walk up to the camp there

Fluffybunz Fluffybunz I’m sorry I should have explained the groups’ situations to you, that’s my bad. Sinclaire and most of the others right now are inside a costco building, which is also guarded. There is however a more relaxed group of refugees by a collapsed interstate bridge that would be much easier to just walk up to the camp there
Oh, sorry haha, I was trying to figure out where you guys were for a good five minutes, then I just gave up and thought you were outside. I'll just try and rewrite it to fit the people by the interstate. Is there anyone roleplaying actively there that I can reference? I thought most people were at the Costco, but I could've read the stuff wrong. (11 pages of it, good gracious!)

Oh, sorry haha, I was trying to figure out where you guys were for a good five minutes, then I just gave up and thought you were outside. I'll just try and rewrite it to fit the people by the interstate. Is there anyone roleplaying actively there that I can reference? I thought most people were at the Costco, but I could've read the stuff wrong. (11 pages of it, good gracious!)
Let’s see, Roger is at the bridge along with Viv. That would be a good place to start, Yahhah Yahhah was hoping for some action to happen there so I think that would be great

Let’s see, Roger is at the bridge along with Viv. That would be a good place to start, Yahhah Yahhah was hoping for some action to happen there so I think that would be great
Okay, will do. Thank you so much for being patient with me, this is my first major group roleplay, so I'm trying to keep up haha

I'm actually so bad at entering RPs that are new to me but old to everybody, so can anybody help me how will my character enter the RP? xP

Well personally my character just kinda popped up in the desert. That seems to be the way to go

Well personally my character just kinda popped up in the desert. That seems to be the way to go
Yeah, ditto. Just try to make it flow into meeting the other characters, make it natural. Maybe your chatacter is in a hunt for supplies or is hunting animals and spots someone?

Fluffybunz Fluffybunz

Not to be rude but Viv was injured, and quarantined. I’m happy to go with it though.
Oh shoot, I keep messing up. I'm going to reread the again, was short for time so I skimmed through it. Guess I can clarify that the girl is not Viv, and some other unidentified refugee? Sorry!

I’m sorry for calling you out though. It’s one of my pet peeves when people do it to me. But just for the sake of continuity

I’m sorry for calling you out though. It’s one of my pet peeves when people do it to me. But just for the sake of continuity
Oh dude, I get it haha
If anything I'm grateful. I would've never caught it if you hadn't mentioned it. I'm just sitting here headpalming myself for forgetting something like that. Believe me, I'm a stickler on continuity too. It just would be better if I actually sat down and read it instead of skimming.

Hey don’t be hard on yourself, it’s 11 pages of writing. I can sum things up for you if that will help you
Thanks, if you can't tell I'm self deprecating haha
But I'm reading it now, should get caught up tonight, now that I can settle down and read it without having to do schoolwork. (Going to a national history contest thing, so just a warning, might be on and off)

i just did an attempted interaction with Roger and Lucida, but they didn't notice xP

we did? Haha, we both turned around and were coming towards you, did you not get the messages?
Now that I read your post, I get it now. I didn't read your post before.

i just did an attempted interaction with Roger and Lucida, but they didn't notice xP
When you mistakenly called Muffin a lion I honestly laughed out loud. Simply because I had originally thought of her as a lion, or some other big cat then changed her to a bear because bears are neat. ?

When you mistakenly called Muffin a lion I honestly laughed out loud. Simply because I had originally thought of her as a lion, or some other big cat then changed her to a bear because bears are neat. ?
ultimately sorry about that xDDDDDD
I was looking at your profile pic that time, and my mind wasn't fixed in the post I'm working on xDD

ultimately sorry about that xDDDDDD
I was looking at your profile pic that time, and my mind wasn't fixed in the post I'm working on xDD
Glad I'm not the only one haha
i accidentally called the bear a lion and caught it in the first minute of posting it. I was praying no one noticed
Think it was the profile pic that threw me off

Well there’s a story behind my pic. I used to record videos and used the lion pic for my account and my first OC was a cyborg lion for Overwatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back