• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ren looked at the message that popped up on his phone, “As a matter of fact, I could go for some food! Even I, the great REN TAKAHASHI need sustenance every once and awhile!” He messages back on the phone -huzzah! Sounds like a plan to me! Where do we plan on going?- he nods, satisfied with his response as he rubs his back a little bit. “They’re hurting a little worse than normal… that’s gonna be bothersome…” he sighs, before once more putting on his confident smile and waiting for a response.

Thomas is assisted standing up by Bryson, which fairly surprised him. "Thank you, Bryson. I appreciate the help." He turns to watch Beatrix's outrage on Okami, seeing quite a different side of her she normally never shows. It's admirable seeing her stand up and actually quite attractive. He didn't intend to feel any of these things, but standing behind her here, now, only stands to further deepen that feeling.

He slowly approaches Beatrix but refrains from putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Hey... Beatrix..." He talks in a low, quiet voice when no one is talking. He wants to do a lot of things, but the timing isn't right. He continues speaking in his low, quiet voice. "Let's go. We should talk about something away from this little brat."
AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

After getting no replies from her classmate she pulled up Mr. Aizaw's contact info. 'Hey, Mr.Aizawa, I wanted to let you know that I was planning to head out to go grab some food and check out some of the shops around the hotel, as I did not believe that it would not be a good idea to go too far alone.' before closing out the messaging app and putting her phone to sleep as she tucked it away into her pants pocket. As she checked to make sure that she had money, her phone, and the hotel key card as she did not want to have to come back if she forgot something while out. nodding to herself as she made her way out of the hotel in search of something to eat.

Honestly, the hustle and bustle of NYC reminded her a bit of Musutafu even though they are thousands of miles from there. pulling out her phone and opening it up to look to see what kind of restaurants were around. After looking through the list of places she found a cute cat cafe not too far from the hotel, unable to help her self she sent the location to Mr.Aizawa before making her way there.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

~Yashi Shimizu...~
~Location: Cat Café...~
~Interactions: SilverInu SilverInu ...~

Yashi had been to several restaurants across New York, but he had never been to a cat café. He felt like a sore thumb in this place but the staff were fairly friendly. He smiled at the woman who went over to serve him. She smiled and gave a cheerful greeting as she asked him what he wanted. He spent a solid minute looking at the menu.

"Let's see... Oooh... Ummm... Definitely not thaaat... No... Too many calories. Yikes...! and this looks way too sweet. I don't knowwww... And I'm not even sure what this one dish is, what am I looking at? Oh no... That won't do at all. Hm. I think I'll take one glass of green tea, unsweetened if you may...?" Yashi said light-heartedly. Smiling as he closed the menu.

"Coming right up...!" She said. Yashi adjusted his collar, then looked around the room. Looking at the various visitors. One stood out. White haired girl. Young. Friendly looking, but not someone Yashi was looking for. He smiled at her, and gave a cheerful wave. Then turned towards his pocket and pulled his phone out. He began texting someone, but put his phone away a few seconds later. Looking at the clock, then forward.

Mitsuri sat in the water and waved at Mei since Mitsuri didnt have her notebook to communicate she trembled anxiously as she looked at the water she looked up at the moon beginning to rise she looks up at the moon and starts spacing out "....the night sky......is bright.......the stars........are pretty.....i wanna.....be up there..........its my dream.......to live on the moon.......to......escape...the earth...it..is.....more...peaceful...up...there...the...earth...is...too..-".

Mitsuri gasps and realizes shes been spacing out she then gets out of the water and runs into the hotel embarrassed and ashamed of herself she starts getting heavy anxiety she walks into her room trying to sneak in there without Himori noticing which she succeeds in sneaking Mitsuri then puts on a fluffy dress that looks like something a magical girl would wear and she puts on her thigh high socks and tries to sneak out her room.

But, Himori was waiting for her smirking "sneaking out~ how cute." Mitsuri froze up and looked like a rabbit about to be hunted Himori pat Mitsuri on the head "OHHHHHHH ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE MITSU-CHAN~" Mitsuri looked down obviously annoyed until Himori unexpectedly hugged her.

"I know you had anxiety.......you can always talk to me....if that happens.....ill hear you...out...i was once like you...but i thought having a bubbly and cute personality.....would make people like me.....my parents neglected me.....because i was anti-social.....so i put on some makeup acted bubbly........and here i am...now i'm living my dream.....everyone likes me if i act this way i get everything i want.......you're the only person i told this to......so.....this will be our little secret....." Himori's eyes started getting teary as she hugged Mitsuri tight "i want to protect you from what nobody else couldn't protect you from......" Mitsuri's hugged her mom back and they stopped Himori smiled weakly "You stay safe you hear....if anyone tries to touch you..BAM YOU KNOCK EM OUT WITH THOSE MAGICAL GIRL LEGS!".

Mitsuri nodded and grabbed her sanrio purse and waved at her mom and ran out the door she walked gracefully as strangers waved at her she put her hair in her two pig tails but left the rest of her hair down as she walked she started feeling strangely happy and ran down the busy sidewalks of new york like a anime girl late for school and singing the theme song for her favorite anime "Cardcaptor Sakura" called "Catch You Catch Me" she jumps up in the air and puts her hand up to where the moon is "I'M GONNA MAKE IT TO THE MOON I PROMISE!".

Mitsuri saw people looking at her and rushed inside the nearest building she can find she realized it was a cat cafe when cats started jumping on her a girl with a cute maid dress chuckled "Looks like they like you!" Mitsuri trembled anxiously as she went to a table and sat down at a table and took a seat she looked at the menu and was surprised at these different foods she never heard of while she was having culture shock something caught her eye she noticed a graceful looking girl with white hair and some guy who looks like he probably has like 25 different girlfriends from different states and his profile on dating sites always says "likes long walks on the beach and kittens".

Mitsuri's berry red bunny eyes looked teary as she was confused on what to order she trembled anxiously at the thought of someone sitting with her she sighed in relief that america has some japanese culture she looked on her phone about "Chinatown" she looked interested and wondered that maybe she can probably gather up the girls in her class and tour around chinatown so she can get to know others she smiled at the thought and put her notebook down holding her pink phone with her pink bunny case the bunny was a popular sanrio character named "My Melody" who seemed to be Mitsuri's favorite Mitsuri had a lot of merch of My Melody.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 SilverInu SilverInu eyclore eyclore

“Great just friggin great.” Yami said. “I can’t believe that I slept through the whole trip.” The boy was walking on the sidewalk while looking at his phone. “At least they were gracious enough to give the location of the hotel we’re staying in. Stupid urban jungle…” He grumbled to himself.

He soon made it to the entrance of the hotel and from the looks of it, it was pretty upscale. He audibly whistled in awe. He entered the hotel looking around, taking in all of the interior design and such. He went to the front desk and checked in with the receptionist. “I’m here with UA High.” He said, sliding his ID to them.

The receptionist took the ID and nodded. They gave him a room key and his ID back. “Thank you.” Yami grabbed his stuff and walked to elevator. He decided to check the groupchat since he’s been asleep and hadn’t checked ever since he fell asleep. A message stuck out to him

'Does anyone want to go with me to grab some food?'

“Come to think of it, I haven’t had anything to eat in awhile…” He said to himself as he exited the elevator and went to his hotel room. Some people responded to the text so might as well join them.

‘Sure, where to?’ He texted in response to the message. He started to un pack his belongings as he sent the message.

SilverInu SilverInu

Waving back at the unknown male she took a seat when she heard her phone go off in her pocket. Pulling it out she checked to see who it was only to see that it was one of her classmates. Just before she opened the app she spotted Mitsuri who she waved at as she glanced down at her phone so that she could send him the location so that he would not wander around looking as if she did not mind having some company while eating.

Asuka was not paying attention around her when a shadow of one of the waitresses came across her, so she was a little surprised when she looked up. Feeling like she had been rude she apologized to her she placed her order before clicking on a book app she downloaded on her phone so she could read while she waited.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 JuniperBoi JuniperBoi SimplyNene SimplyNene

A man in a dark grey coverall walked into the door and tipped his hat. The logo read on his suit was 'CRI Mech Co,' a prospering business inside NYC, along with other popular cities like Miami, and Tampa Bay. Once founded under the rule of a rich investor, it lead to be a very popular company.

His ruby colored hair shimmered in the sunlight, as he walked inside with a large toolbox. As he greeted the workers behind the counter, he slowly went inside the basement of the cafe. Just an ordinary day at the job, even if he stole it from someone else.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 SimplyNene SimplyNene JuniperBoi JuniperBoi SilverInu SilverInu GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Mitsuri waved slowly at Asuka and then got startled as the maid girl walked up to her asking for her order. Mitsuri was so distracted she didn't think about what she wanted so she wrote in her notebook and showed it to the maid girl "i'd like a ham-brr-grrr...and a vanilla milkshake with some cat donuts".

Mitsuri held up her notebook as the maid girl looked confused thinking Mitsuri was mute she wrote Mitsuri's order down and walked into the kitchen Mitsuri sighed and laid her head down on the table and ate a cookie out of a bowl of cookies they put on the table as she waited for her food she lifted her head up and admired how beautiful Asuka was from afar.

Mitsuri then realized that this could be a good time to make a friend so she got up as her legs felt like jelly she walked strangely over to Asuka's table and she sat at Asuka's table and held up her notebook "May i sit here" Mitsuri then felt silly writing that because she just sat at the table so she crumbled up the paper and threw it accidentally at the mysterious guy she saw she was gonna write sorry on a paper and give it to him but she then threw her apology paper because she made a spelling mistake and it hit a shady guy in the head who was behind the counter going in a room she looked away nervously and gulped.

Mitsuri's looked down and her face turned red as she held up her notebook nervously after writing something down "I'm Usagi Mitsuri......you may know me as mitsuri......i'm the daughter of the Lady who's been funding most of this trip.....i'm a bit shy....you can call me Usagi-san,Mitsu-San,Rabbit-san, or call me those....but with chan at the end...you're Asuka right i've seen you its nice to meet....you i wanted...to....get to know you a bit......i don't really talk much is that ok?" Mitsuri's hand shook as she held her notebook and began trembling anxiously.

SilverInu SilverInu Gravedigger Gravedigger JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

TAKUMI AKIBANO (Location: Pool Party)
Yu and Takumi! Are they dancing or sleeping? Yeah, she should check out the game station. Still disorientated by what she saw, Asui hastened to find her friends and tell them what had happened. This must be visible to them. No way she's the only one who saw it! It's too real. Will they believe me if they cannot? Others must've seen me in the pool! Dang.
he saw Tsuyu talking, but to whom...? He left his shirt by the comfy chair. He went over and felt a bit weary. He waved and began walking over to the pool. He sat there by the water's edge. "Who are you talking to, Tsu....?" Yu asked. He pulled out a sore candy rope he had in his hand and tool a big bite out of it. Though careful not to make a mess.

Takumi had been swimming laps in his simple jet-black swimsuit to warm up to the water, rolling over onto his back and floating on it when he was done warming up. As he drifted by Yu, he heard him ask Tsu who she was talking to and looked up to see what he meant. Tsu came over, looking for them, looking rather spooked by whatever had just happened. "Hey!" he called out so she could find them, climbing out of the water and sitting beside her. "You alright? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." He said. Then again, today had been pretty wild. Maybe all the stress is getting to her.

Mentions: ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 tokala kasa tokala kasa

Lawrence "Lance" Balkyrie (Location: Balkyrie Industries HQ, Top Floor Office)

The Plasma TV had a news channel on in the background as Lance poured himself a glass of his favorite wine, Pinot Grigio, imported straight from one of Italy's finest vineyards. He then walked out onto the balcony, smiling as he surveyed the city below. It had taken him a loooong time to get where he was today; a near-billionaire, soon to be one if his latest deal goes well, a strong reputation across the city, as his tech was welcomed into the city. Now it was hard to find a piece of infrastructure machinery in New York that didn't have the Balkyrie Industries logo on it, and a strong political position in the city politics, as he had helped fund the latest mayor's campaign, giving him close friends in high places and becoming a major asset to the city, if not the entire U.S. East Coast. Soon, California would be the same, and he'd be funding state governors and senators' campaigns. Soon enough... he'd be running this whole country, one of the most powerful and influential in the world, from the shadows.

And best of all, nobody would be the wiser. Oh, he's had to bend the rules a little bit here and there to get to this point, and yes, he did do a little corporate espionage and sabotage to grow his corporation by absorbing and buying out rival tech companies, but how was that any different than other politicians and rich companies? That was just the way of business and politics; hell, it was the way of the world. If you couldn't make the climb, you fall back down to earth. His business was now on a stable foundation high up on the metaphorical mountain. But he wouldn't rest until he was at the peak. Taking a sip from his wine glass, he chuckled. "Soon..." he muttered to himself.

Inside a dimly lit room, the sound of a classical piano being played fills the space in the hallway outside the room. Mikael enjoys playing classical music on his piano, even though he was born just 17 years ago. Today he was playing a long medley, getting lost in the music as he closes his eyes and plays the rest of the song from memory.

When the song concludes, someone slow claps, walking into the room. "Very well played, Mikael." The voice belonged to a female, one several years older than himself. He opened his eyes and turned his gaze to the woman. "Lightbloom. The mother of Thomas, the boy I'm going to take revenge on." Every single day after that, Mikael had thought about the different ways he'd like to kill Thomas. The number was about 3,285.

Lightbloom continues, "I've had Thomas doing small jobs for the league. He's been helpful, but not nearly as much as I've wanted. It'll be no problem for you if he joins the LOV right? I'm sure you'll..."
"ENOUGH!" Mikael yells, slamming his fist on the piano keys. "You'll never get the chance to invite him here. Because he's going to die by my hand in the upcoming New York City attack. If that's all, get the hell out of my room!" Lightbloom's eyes narrow when he says he's going to kill Thomas.

"Remember your place, boy. It was me who trapped you in that light barrier nine years ago. Your vampire quirk wasn't fully realized so the light didn't harm you too much. But now..." She made a light dart graze his arm, making Mikael shy away from her. "... I can easily end your miserable life. Thomas is going to join the league, and I will not let anyone interfere." Her eyes tell the truth. She will kill anyone who gets in the way of Thomas joining the league. "If I've made myself clear, I'll be going now." She moves to exit the room, looking back with a cold expression. "Don't test me." The door closes, leaving Mikael in silence once again. He clenches his fist and yells, destroying an oak table with one arm. It makes him feel slightly better, so he goes back to his bed to sleep off the rest of the day until night arrives.

Silently, without anyone noticing, a large, pitch black snake slithered out of the floor, right under Mei. It's abnormal diffraction of light made it extremely hard to notice. Without Mei noticing, it swallowed her up whole, leaving no trace behind.

Rumble...

Rumble...

When Mei's eyes were open, she saw a dark, completely circular room. The entrance or exit was nowhere to be found, she had enough time to figure that:

1. This was underground. Pipes and concrete lined the walls. The place had a few vents, along with a 1-sided window, but there seemed no way to go back. Someone was probably watching her.
2. She was in an arena of sorts, with intricate details on the floor. There was a 2 foot distance between the walls and the arena floor, with a large hole separating them. At the bottom of the hole were rusty pikes and spears fixed upwards.
3. This was meant fo-

"-ALLLL RIGHT FOLKS, THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!" The crackly voice from the intercom reverberated throughout the room. A concrete tile fixed to the wall shifted upwards, revealing a path out. But instead of freedom, a cloaked figure walked through, and the exit was closed again.

"IN THE FIRST CORNER, WE HAVE THE HARBINGER OF SUFFERING, THE MAN EVERY COUNTRY STRUGGLES AGAINST, GIVE IT UP FOR...

"FAMIIIINEEEE!!!!"

Screams from a crowd could be heard, but nowhere to be found.

"A-aw, c'mon War, you're making me nervous... I don't know if I can do this..."

"In the second corner, we got a new contestant, straight from the U.A. High School, Mei!"

Booing could be heard from the crowd, still nowhere to be found.

"I'm real sorry about this, but I'm going to have to fight you now... Just give me a second, okay?"

The cloaked figure was nervous, with inhumane-like qualities. It was small, but the hood it wore made it's face impossible to see. Instead, two white dots made up it's eyes, with a white zigzag for it's mouth. What was it?

As soon as Yami was finished with unpacking his things, his phone went off. He checked the notification and saw the location on his phone. “Cat cafe? Sounds interesting.” He’s never been to one before, so this was a new experience for him. He grabbed his wallet and headed out.

When he walked out of the hotel, he had a chance to take a good look at his surroundings. Taking in all the scenery. He decided to take some pictures to send to his parents, as this was the first time he was on a trip without one of them chaperoning. So taking pictures were essential for letting them know that he was safe. It made him feel a bit homesick now that he thought about it. But nonetheless he was adamant on enjoying the trip.

He finally made it to the cafe. Looking around to see some of his classmates were already here. Before he got to the table, a black cat walked up to his feet. He looked down to see it nuzzling up to his leg. He sighed as he crouched down to pet it. After a few seconds, he stood up to go to the table where his friends were. Unfortunately, the cat followed suit. A waitress took notice of this and giggled. “You’re quite the lucky one, aren’t you? She doesn’t gravitate towards most customers that come here. Even regulars.”

Yami was rather confused at the sudden remark that the waitress made. He looked back to see the cat behind him, standing there as if it was waiting for him to continue walking. “Just my luck…” He muttered under his breath as he continued to the table. Once he got there, he waved to signify that he was coming. “Got room for one more?” He said as he sat down. “Asuka, right? The name’s Yami Matsuda. But I’m guessing you already know that since you seen my message.” As he was grabbing his menu he noticed another girl who was holding a notebook and trembling. Must be the timid type.” The note book had writing on it, revealing her name: Usagi Matsuri. “So you’re Usagi…it was nice for your mom to fund this.” He said with a slightly awkward smile.

SilverInu SilverInu SimplyNene SimplyNene Gravedigger Gravedigger ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Beatrix and Bryson's POV
Bryson nodded his head at Thomas. "You defended my little sister, not only have you proven what you said earlier, but i think i trust you."When Bryson said this he hoped that Thomas would understand that he didn't trust a lot of people, especially when it came to his younger sister. He then looks over at Beatrix, seeing she was clearly still pissed, and he reached out to stop Thomas when the younger boy decided to try and get her to calm down. "Thomas I don't think-" He started then stopped mid sentence when he saw his little sister take a deep breath.

Beatrix had wanted to beat some sense into Okami. And she was going to.. but when Thomas started talking to her in a low voice, that actually made her calm down, even if it was just a little bit. She took a deep breath and then another before turning around to face Thomas, and her brother, she didn't want to do, or say anything stupid to either of them that she might regret later.
"Okay..." Was all she said in response to Thomas's words. She looked at her brother, who looked... proud? That can't be right... she thought, but in reality, Bryson was proud of his sister. He knew that her temper could get out of hand, and that it took a lot for her to calm down, but this time, with the help of the black haired blue-eyed boy that had taken a liking to Bea, she had managed to calm down slightly.
---------------------------------------------
Mentions: Darkbloom Darkbloom and GrayLion256 GrayLion256 (i tagged you just in case...)

On hearing Bryson say he trusted Thomas, something like a heavy weight inside him completely lifted, a weight he didn't know had placed itself there. "Thank you. That means a lot. In the age that started when quirks first came around, I think everyone's trust thinned tremendously. In a way, that's smart. This is still a cruel world..." His mind flashed back to when he freaked out after Mikael attacked him. Thomas thought he had words to continue speaking, but he was mistaken. He was really looking forward to the pool.

Thomas also took a deep breath to remain calm, and started walking toward the pool, motioning to the siblings to walk with him. When he's sure all three of them are out of earshot from the little brat, he starts by asking Beatrix a question. "Did you see the little brat punch me? If you did, we can tell one of the teachers. I know it's not the option we all wanted to consider, but it hasn't been just us that kid has bothered today. He's been verbally assaulting pretty much everyone, and you probably also heard his threats of violence. We have plenty to get a teacher's attention to get the kid in trouble."

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

💧Lotus Blue💧
Interactions: Open

Lotus Burst Opened the doors of a Cat Café she heard about, She crushed a energy drink can and threw it in the trash can near the door before going to order. After ordering three cups of black coffee She runs to a table and sits down taking off her backpack then placing it in front of her; grabbing her tools and project she begins working away in outer silence… mean while she was singing several clashes of random songs in her head. She was working mechanical gloves that would make it easier for her to control a steadier stream of water if needed. Her mind for a split second went back to the pool party thing she had heard of prior, quickly shrugging it off. Nothing meant more then working on her gear! Her feet were kicking the legs of the chair before she got up and made a quick trip to get her coffee. Making it back to her seat she took a quick gulp of the freshly served coffee and kept on. Every now and then she would recheck her notes and would fish random amounts of metal out of her back pack.​

Eddie Gears
Eddie had gotten bored at the pool, also loathing the fact his abilities were partially disrupted by the water so he had dried off and teleported to the place a few other students had headed to. With a flash of green light he was at the front door, changed into jeans and a short sleeved shirt with the SCP foundation logo. He ordered a lemonade and after a second decided to sit next to girl working on some tech, hoping to compare ideas. He quickly opened a gate and grabbed a few of his own pet products: The Gauss Gun, The Molecular Quirk Motivator, and Rob-E, a robot companion recently damaged in a confrontation with a few enemies. He sat down next to the girl and said “Nice Tech.”
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

💧LOTUS BLUE💧
INTERACTION: Gears Gears

Lotus whipped her head her head around at the sudden voice. She saw the small robot and replies “SAMEFORYOUNICEROBOT!” She yelled energetically she let him see her notebook “This is what I am Working on! It’ll help me with my quirk—What’s the robot for? Does it have a purpose? Is it a companion? A assistant? Does it help others instead-“ she cut off her rambling contuining on her project. And then simply introduced herself after remember to put her goggles over her eyes. She introduces herself“My name is Lotus! Or Blue if You wanna be formal.” After finishing her third cup of coffee contemplating if she she should order more, She makes sure the gloves fit her hands. “I’ll have to test these out later! Or go out of my way to that pool party thing I am sure they wouldn’t mind a small ball of water disappearing right?!” She asks the other student.

Eddie
Eddie was taken aback by the burst of energy, usually being the scourge of chaotic energy and responded “This is Rob-E, He was an assistant before he got damaged by this Technopath guy. I’m Eddie by the way.” Eddie turned as a waitress handed him his lemonade and said “Was just at the pool party, got some weird vibes from a few that were talking to nothing; food was good though.”
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

💧LOTUS BLUE💧
LOCATION CAT CAFÉ

She stops the waitress to ask for a few more cups of coffee, then turns back to Eddie and Rob-E “Nice to meet the both of you!-“ she thought for a moment “Hmmm not any Villain I heard of but Definetly a psychopath. A psychopath that needs to be put in PRISION!” Who in their right minds would attack a robot? A innocent little robot assistant. She moves her hand in the gloves somemore. “I think I might need to tighten this around my hand some more! These are only supposed to help me control steadier streams since my hands tend to be shakey for who knows why! Anyway I forget it’s a pool party there will be a lot of people. I’ll wait till the prototype’s are finished!” She took off the gloves. “Then when I’m done I’ll get to work on my other projects!l

Upon hearing "May I sit here?" Asuka looked up and gave a soft smile. "I do not mind you joining me, I honestly did not know if anyone would join as they were having a pool party at the hotel. I am very happy to meet you I am Yuki Asuka, but you can call me Yuki, Asuka, or give me your version of a nickname". she said as she made a hand gesture for Mitsuri to join her table as it could seat up to four people when a calico jumped up on to the table and head-butted her outstretched hand in an attempt to get attention.

Asuka was distracted by the cat's attempt to gain her attention when she heard someone else introduce themselves. "Hello Yami, do you care to join us? she asked as she scratched the calico's chin only for her to let out a pleased purr that a hooman was giving her love and attention. "I am also very appreciative of your mom's contribution to this trip, frankly I believe my parents also chipped it but I am not sure as they never said anything about it," she said as she continued to give the cat some attention.

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi SimplyNene SimplyNene

Eddie Gears
Eddie took a sip of his lemonade and said “Yea, usually I just go to some uninhabited planet when I test prototypes. Have to be careful and be sure the atmosphere is close to earths.” He pulled out the molecular motivator “This one has been a giant pain in the neck for me, it’s supposed to replicate a quirk using DNA. I have been testing it on Ares 3 but usually I open a portal to the void.” Rob-E chittered in response, rolling around the table before the treads locked up and he face planted in Eddie’s lemonade.
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

💧LOTUS BLUE💧
Lotus stared at Eddie blankly for a minute when he brought up planets after the waitress returns with the cups of coffee. “ hmm Planets? I don’t have access to other planets so when I making a gadget I usually test it out in a abandon building or of something for my quirk like this thing” she holds up the Gloves “I get a pail of water. My quirk allows me to manipulate water. That’s basically it! And if I make something for someone else’s quirk I just got to hope they don’t mind being a test subject!” She then looks at the ‘Molecular motivator’ “Trying to replicate quirks? If you’re gonna try that be cautious…mhm…” she stops to think for a moment. “Maybe it can’t tell what quirk to copy? Because quirks are passed on based off of capability. Say one parent has some sort of telekinetic quirk and the other has like a fire quirk depending on how compatible their off spring would be they could have the same quirk as either one of their parents or their quirk mutates. What is not capable becomes dormant. But I don’t know I am not a quirk expert I just know how to theoretically cater to them.” She says after throwing a cup in the trash. “The way I see it would be shifting through severally papers to find what you’re looking for. These metaphorical papers being the genes in the DNA.”

Eddie Gears
“with my teleportation quirk, I have been gathering research from destroyed universes. I found a paper theorizing a device that could take cells from a quirk possessing individual and replicate the abilities.” Eddie picked Rob-E up and set him on the table before using a screwdriver to fixed the locked up treads. “I tried to talk to a few alternate me’s about it but none have any idea on how to get it to work.”
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

💧LOTUS BLUE💧

To be fair Lotus did not exactly believe the ‘other universes’ thing or ‘Alternate me’s’ It seemed A little too bizarre even for her; However he did have dedication to this project so she wasn’t going to be the one to bust Eddie’s bubble on the matter. “Hmm well If you don’t know then I can understand how you’re Alternates don’t. They are still you right?? Perhaps I can look over your note’s see if there is anything I could do? If it’s anything I love more then tinkering it’s experimenting! Though I love both Equally. Just don’t ask me to build a bomb and we are good!” She threw a empty cup of coffee away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back