• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
mha-icegif-4.gif
not many like hard rules just da basics
-no bullying
-no homophobia,transphobia,or any discrimination(this rp is lgbtq friendly if you arent comfortable with it don't interact i dont have a problem with anyone who doesnt support it but i just dont want any drama or bad vibes you're ok if you dont support it not everyone supports the same thing even if you don't support it dont bully ppl who support it or send death threats with the lgbtq community dont send death threats to ppl who dont support it oki just wanna maintain happy vibes! people have their own opinions everyone is different even if you have your own opinions they still matter and you're voice matters(well......depends on what you support.....i will not promote racism either if you dont support lgbtq thats fine dni but if you're racist to ANYONE THAT IS COUNTED AS A POC that includes african americans,asians,indians,mexican/latino/hispanic,etc i wont promote racism and ill ask you politely to leave dont be that kind of person oki :c !)
-Platonic and Romance relationships are allowed <3
-fighting is allowed!
-Now the imporant rule...................have fun you dont has to copy what everyone else is doing you have fun i tell you! if you dont have fun! idk what ill do about it- BUT YOU BETTER HAVE FUN

-if someone is left out and has no one to interact with in the rp be a pal and interact with em everyone is involved in the rp they came here to be involved we leave no one behind!
-
-due to recent discussion a new rule has been set that well basically everyone has to go in a order when posting example:(

You:*posts something*
Me:*posts something*
Some Rando:*posts something*
Person Who Lives In Their Moms Basement:*posts something*
then we basically restart it all over again so like when you post first you has to wait until 3 people post until you can post again! (sorry if you dont understand this my example was too aesthetic for you-) we are only doing this so people can catch up (this is probably not gonna be temporary) (it has to go in this order)

Roomates(since there was an odd number of ppl i grouped everyone up tbh once this rp gets a more even amount of people i might switch it depends on how everyone feels about it!) Boys Group:Thomas Nith,Takumi,Riyuzaki, Girls Group Tsuyu,Usagi,Akira,Beatrix,

Villains:Beatrix,Jacky Gray,XENO,

Students:Beatrix,Tsuyu,Usagi,Akira,Thomas,Takumi,Riyuzaki

Last edited:
just letting everyone know since theres 2 people interested the rp will begin (ill still be accepting character sheets)

As Mitsuri Usagi was in class she heard over the intercom about a field trip she sat in her chair nervously she trembled about sharing a room with other people but then she got excited about being able to travel to new york and experience american culture she felt special being able to travel there she smiled at the thought but sadly her and her classmates had to wait to be dismissed to the airport she twirled her hair around and sighed but then started drawing herself in her hero suit which wasnt really a suit more like a childish magical girl dress she always thought that she was more of a magical girl than a hero she never knew what her classmates felt about her she sighed at the thought and drew some of her classmates to pass the time.

Last day of school. A field trip to new York City was announced. This could be fun. He glances over at Beatrix, admiring her from his seat. He had joined this class mostly because he'd taken an interest in her, aside from learning to use his quirk better. His phone buzzed as a message arrived and he read it. Just the regular everyday message from his mom to get closer to the UA students to help the league. Putting the phone away he noticed Mitsuri open her notebook. Standing up from his seat and pushing the chair in, he walks around her desk, seeing the other classmates being drawn. "Yo. If you decide to draw me, could I take a picture of the final product?" It's a decent question, given that he's never been too good talking to other boys and girls near his age.

Mitsuri starts trembling and shaking at thomas she starts staring at him menacingly not trying to she can barely speak "o..o...o...o....o....o...o....o..h......oh"
she looks down trembling more clenching onto her notebook nervously and tries to attempt to talk again "d.i........di......d....i........d.......d........d................DIE..." Mitsuri was trying to say "oh did you want me to draw you thomas san" but ended out coming out as "oh..die" she blinks at thomas and decides to give up on talking to him and continue drawing due to her failure at communicating she felt defeated she looks nervous still waiting for the announcement Mitsuri, still ashamed of her attempt at talking puts her head down on her desk and covers her face to avoid any other conversation.
Interactions: Darkbloom Darkbloom

Jacky just got finished with his last job, earning him 10.4k in cash. Not bad, considering the target didn't even have bodyguards. Sure, things got a little... messy when the man brought out a handgun, but he was no more, just a mutilated corpse in the back of a RV. The sights in Novosibirsk sure calmed the soul. He rested in his bed, fidgeting with the capsule of pills and medicine he worked so hard to earn. This bottle was worth around $9,000, but only lasted him around 2 months.

*BZZZT, BZZZT*

He sighed.
"Hello? Boss?"

"New target, New York City. I'll send the details, there's a Helicopter waiting for you. Be there by tommorow."

"Another politician? Boss, you know anyone else can do it..."

"No, quirk users, multiple ones. Doesn't matter how you do it, just take them out."

"...and the pay?"

"750k, mil' if you do it within the time limit."

Jacky hung up the phone. This could be it.

Mitsuba sat in her seat nervously not saying a word until the announcement came "ALL U.A. STUDENTS COME TO THE BUS THE BUSES WILL TAKE YOU TO THE AIRPORT YOU'LL BE AT THE AIRPORT FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR EVERYONES BELONGINGS ARE IN THE BUS AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE PLACE YOU'LL BE STAYING AT FOR THE SUMMER BREAK!" she stands up walking away trying to hurry outside to the buses dropping her notebook she sees it but walks fast because she needs to make it to the buses it gets crowded and she tries not to shove her way through as everyone is getting on the bus.

Beatrix had been sitting in her desk, clearly unamused, sure she was excited for summer break, and she really wanted to go to New York, but flying wasn't her favorite thing in the world. She absolutely despised airplanes. The though of being thousands of miles in the air make her queezy. But she knew she would be able to get more info on the students. Even if it meant betrayal. Though, there is one person she doesn't want to hurt, and that person is Thomas. Even though she told herself that she wouldn't grow fond of anyone, Thomas was the exception. Once the announcement that the buses were here to take the students to the airport, Beatrix's nerves bubbled to the surface, and she started fidgeting with her hands, walking past Thomas and Mitsuri. As she did she felt a pang of... no it couldn't be jealousy... she wasn't even with Thomas. How could she be jealous.....?

Mentions Thomas ( Darkbloom Darkbloom )

Last edited:
Mitsuri waits in line to get to the bus she tries to fan herself in the heat but she accidentally slaps someone not aware someone was ahead of her she starts pointing her two fingers together wanting to apologize but is still afraid to talk as she thinks in her mind "good thing i wear thigh high socks and my summer uniform......its really hot..." she sighs in relief "good thing i have my notebook....then i can draw..." she looks at beatrix she saw walk by she admires how pretty she is but is yet again to afraid to say it she still thinks about her encounter with thomas and her poor communication "oh die....oh die....oh die..." that was far from what she wanted to say. she finally walks on the bus taking a seat at the front of the middle of the bus near the window she admired how the bus looked clean but she put her school bag next to her and looked out the window she was excited to draw the cool scenery and people she saw not knowing she dropped her notebook after running away after an awkward encounter she always wanted to talk to people but didnt know how to without getting nervous she was so excited to go to new york but found out by using math the time it takes to go to new york from toyko is 12 hours 57 minutes since the airport they'll go on will be in toyko she felt glad since she could draw things and they'll be going on a private jet with bedrooms she sighed in relief

Mentions: Darkbloom Darkbloom AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Last edited:
The announcement goes off, and when that finishes, so does the girl he was trying to talk to in quite a hurry. "I'm sure she didn't mean to say "die"..." He tells himself as he returns to his desk and collects a bag. He follows Beatrix closely out the door, taking a sip from his water bottle. She's been in class with them since the beginning, and he still gets nervous when he tries to say something. "Hey, Beatrix! Uh..." He scratches his head, thinking of how much of a fool he looks like right now. "Would... Would you like..." He tries to finish his sentence but his mouth goes dry, precisely what he didn't want to happen.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere SimplyNene SimplyNene

Beatrix stopped walking when she heard Thomas walking behind her, so she turned around. She could tell that he was nervous, but she honestly didn't care. "Would I like what?" She asked and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Ever since she had started attending U.A. she's known that Thomas's mom was also a part of the League, and she knew that he was supposed to be doing what she was, getting information on the student's of the Academy, specifically the class 1-A kids. Would she let Thomas know this, absolutely not. But deep down Beatrix knew that everyone, not just Thomas was eventually find out she was a villain.

Darkbloom Darkbloom

Mitsuri finally realized her notebook was gone she started panicking because not only did she draw in there she wrote a list of people she wanted to be friends with,sentences to start a conversation with,and she used it to communicate with others by writing stuff down she started to look and see if fell down the aisle she crawls under the aisle but doesnt see it she panics more and thinks "i guess ill has to buy another one..at the airport gift shop" she sighs and sits back in seat watching the students hop on board the bus seems to be getting fuller and is nervous if someone sits by her and begins twirling her hair around her finger nervously wanting to go already as the bus got busier and louder she was about to have an anxiety attack but just starts doing things to distract herself she put two of her hands by her head and made it look like she had bunny ears and she starts saying "pyon~" randomly which is the sound a rabbit makes she distracts herself by doing that but realizing shes distracting everyone else too

His hands were sweaty now, as would anyone's be if in the same position. He steadies his breathing, it's not like the first time he's talked to Beatrix. In a more level voice, he continues. "Would you like to... Sit with me on the bus?" He hastily takes a drink of water, just about spilling a bit on himself before he screws the cap back on. Although the water bottle does slip from his hands, hitting the ground. He wipes his hands on his jeans and leans over to pick up his water.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Smoke rose from a building down four blocks from the airport, as a fight between a villain and hero unfolded in front of a convenience store. A crowd slowly formed as the LEDs from a visor lit up in the window of a nearby apartment building, watching everything unfold as they prepared to depart. The large yet sleek figure made its way out of the empty doorway as a formless shadow followed from behind, descending the stairs unaware of the guard rail vanishing into thin air behind it. With all eyes glued to the fight the figure exited the decrepit apartment complex and stepped into the light, with the brilliance of the machine basking in the warmth of the sun. As it turned to where they needed to go for their latest job, the gasps of the crowd behind them alerted them prior to its sensors picking up movement - with the villain having won the fight against the hero and trying to escape. In a split second the tools built within the machine whirred to life as a chain of metal links erupted out from its hands, whipping it around the villain and welding the chain together to leave the criminal all tied up. Pathetic.

XENO - a machine gifted with the intelligence of an AI and the quirk to recreate anything non-living in existence, who the general public regard as a hero dedicated to fixing the damage caused by heroes and villains alike. After a brief assessment of the damage the AI approached the scene where the fight had unfolded, the machine was swift to fix all of the damage done to the store... well, almost all of it. The damage caused from the fight resulted in quite a bit of the businesses edible goods being damaged, a problem that couldn't simply be fixed using the AIs quirk. After a brief glance at the owner, the speakers within it came to life.
"Apologies, but my quirk is effectively useless on anything that was once living or is consumed by the living. While I doubt it will cover all of the costs, this is all I can afford to spare." XENO spoke surprisingly softly, pulling out a wallet from a compartment in its arm and handing the store owner 1,000,000 JP¥. Before the owner could protect, XENO left the scene having fixed as much of it as possible. Now to head out to their next big gig.

New York City.

Takumi seemed a bit concerned as he watched the scenery roll by from his seat on the bus ride. A trip all the way to New York, huh? To him, the timing couldn't be worse. Model SS-MK-IIP wasn't finished yet, but he did have Eniac automating the process back home, thankfully. He could just have it sent when it was finished. Still, he couldn't help but worry. He was a long way from transferring suits internationally, so he'd be stuck with the MK-IIP as his only armor for the whole trip, and that was a rather minimalist suit. With a sigh, he picked up one of the two bags he had with him, a small briefcase that unfolded into a portable workstation, and began tinkering with another of his inventions to take his mind off things.

He heard some chatter and briefly looked up to his roommate, Thomas, trying to chat up another of their classmates, Beatrix, and fumbling over his words. He let a cheeky smirk come across his face as he took a brief respite from his work before going back to it. He was looking forward to one part of the trip, admittedly. Under the fold-out desk was a set of headpieces, one for each member of his class.

Once they hit the Airport, as he packed his workstation, he noticed another classmate, Mitsuri, looking a bit upset...and nauseous. Oof... However, after a bit of rest from the trip, she seemed to cheer up at least a bit. As they were in the middle of a break, he decided to check in back home, putting on his own headpiece. "Eniac, what's the ETA on that MK-IIP?" he asked.

"Current estimated time to completion: 12 hours. Estimated time before acquisition: no less than 24 hours." His A.I. replied.

"Then fingers crossed we stay out of trouble until then." Takumi muttered.

"Pardon my frankness, sir, but you tend to go looking for it before long." Eniac droned.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to be at full strength unless I build a new MK-II while in New York." Takumi pointed out, "That being said, I'm gonna be underpowered a good while. Should the unexpected happen, we may need to cut a couple corners."

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene Darkbloom Darkbloom AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Tsuyu leapt through the wind, her tongue wrapping around branches to support her wait. She skipped over some rocks, flying over a brook when the wireless intercom near the clearing blared: "Attention students..." She stopped to listen to the voice, deciding to get out of the woods, edging one side of the training area.

Tsuyu had everything intact, staring out the panes of the bus, looking forward to having some fun in New York. The thud of a bottle hitting the ground dragged her out of her reverie, and she whipped her neck at a couple of students scrambling to find their seats in the bus as the bus started moving unexpectedly fast. What a disorder. She plugged her headphones in, filtering out the bustle of the bus.

Last edited:
Mitsuba was still panicking over her notebook thinking what could have happened to it she remembers she dropped it but what if someone took it...she sighs she'll just has to find a gift shop to buy another one she started searching up new york on her phone she was surprised at the food and culture she still felt guilty about losing her notebook she'll has to actually talk to people instead of writing stuff down she pulled her pink bunny out of her school bag to hold she always liked the stuff animal and has had it since she was born she wished she could interact with people easily she starts twirling her hair around her finger trying to find things to do she started reading the romance manga her sister bought her called "The Icing To My Cake!" she didn't know what to feel about the title she started reading and thought to herself "romance...romance...." she shrugs it off and keeps on reading the manga she looks stunned at what she is reading and concentrates on it she starts crying uncontrollably after she finishes the book she thinks "how sweet....Marin gives him a cake while Yugi-Kun..... was in the hospital....and when he ate it he kissed her goodbye and died peacefully while marin-chan said "you'll always be the icing to my cake..." she cries more wiping her tears thinking shes an ugly crier "what a sad romance-..." she thinks she started drooling "if someone i loved gave me meat buns on my last day on earth i would die happy hehe..." she cries more while thinking about food seems like shes dealing with a conflict...

"....1,000,000 yen! Robot or Alien?" Hot Reports pinged up Hero News about a supposed hero-slash-villain saving the civilians. Getting piqued, Tsuyu observed the images attached to the columns with unblinking eyes. Its steely exo-frame shimmered. The photographs were a bit blurry from smoke and light.

Frowning, she glanced up from the screen of her phone to find a girl wiping her wet cheeks. Her bubblegum pink hair looked nice. "If someone I loved gave me meat buns on my last day... I would die happy. Hehe..." She thought aloud, immediately drooling.

Tsuyu couldn't help a tiny giggle from escaping her mouth. Rude, yes. But I couldn't help it. It was such a silly sight. Her lips made a firm line as she tapped close the tabs on Chrome to enjoy nature through the window. Lampposts, birch trees and grassy lawns flew back in the daylight, the evening slowly setting in.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:
"Meat buns are indeed tasty, so I can't say I blame you, MItsuri." Takumi said with a chuckle as he adjusted a wire in the new gadget he was working on. "Alright, hardware's set. Now to get the coding into the CPU..." Taking out his laptop and connecting the two devices with a USB cord, he browsed the files before beginning transference of a few code files into the gizmo, arranging them and double checking them for any logic or syntax errors he might have made in a sleep-deprived state of mind (he was no stranger to all-nighters). "But what's really bugging you?"

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuri sat still nervously putting her book away as she noticed tsuyu giggled a bit she looked at takumi with an embarassed expression and she started scrambling around in her school bag nervously trying to find a notebook but she couldn't the notebook was special to her. when she was making a manga about mitsuri being a magical girl before she died and mitsuri kept the notebook and she promised to become a magical girl so she joined U.A. even though a magical girl was different from that she still wanted to make her moms dream come true mitsuri sighed "now how will i communicate with people..." she thought mitsuri started remembering her encounter with thomas she trembled more she thought again "i wish i can talk to people easily...everytime someone talks to me i act like a baby rabbit or a mouse or something.......i'm such a baby not talking and making weird sounds" she sighs and thinks for minute "i am a baby compared to everyone else.....i'm only 15 everyone else is 16...i dont know about beatrix she has somewhat mature...vibe" she stops thinking and sighs she wonders how she'll be able to give her passport to the people so she can get on the plane she was so excited to go to new york to try something called a "hamburger" she stopped daydreaming as everyone got louder she started trembling once again she wanted to say "please be quiet" but again, she had difficulties in communication so she sat there trembling nervously like a rabbit who had a encounter with a wolf.

Mentions: WorldWeaver WorldWeaver tokala kasa tokala kasa Darkbloom Darkbloom AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Tsuyu combed her digits through her hair. Her brows raised and pulled together as abrupt as the uncertainty pooling in her gut. Nope. It's going to be a great trip. She'll take pictures, visit excellent places, collect souvenirs with the folks and roll with it.

Tsuyu removed her headphones after a moment. Mitsuri? So her name's Mitsuri. It seemed like half an hour had already passed. It took her a lazy 60 seconds to notice the brunette on the opposite side working on his laptop. She was so caught up in her own improvement that she hadn't gotten to make proper friends with her classmates. She knew some of their names: Beatrix, Thomas, Takumi...

Her eyes low-key widened while ascertaining that she couldn't even remember some of their names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back