• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

After Life Is Love

"Please..." He whispered, hoping Hikaru would drop it. He needed blood but was ignoring it, or trying to so this wasn't helping him.

He curled up and just breathed quietly, eyes closed. He'd occasionally twitch or take a deeper breath but otherwise seemed like he was resting his eyes.

He sighed softly and took his hand, bringing the back of it to his face and kissing it. "it's just hunger.. don't worry..."

"Why don't you go get something to eat.." He said quietly looking to him. "Or you can just drink some of my blood to help you out.." He said with a sigh.

He shook his head. "It'll just make it worst.. I don't want to go on a rampage, even John can barely stop me then... I don't want to hurt you..."

"Do you really want me to bite you?" He asked, looking at him with pale, dark vampire eyes.

He gulped before he pulled him closer and buried his face in his neck, kissing his sweet spot before he bit into it, it wouldn't hurt, only feel really good.

Hikaru held onto Oki as he did so and made a small gasp as he bit into his neck. He closed his eyes and stayed quiet.

He squinted his eyes shut tight, slowly drinking while biting just a little deeper. He kept repeating apologies in his head while a small tear rolled down his cheek.

Hikaru just held onto Oki as he drank from him, keeping his eyes closed and letting Oki do what he wished.

After about 30 minutes, he slowly pulled away, licking the bite before resting his head on Hikaru's shoulder.

Hikaru was a bit shaky and tired, close to passing out because of how much blood was drank.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered, almost whimpered, holding Hikaru close.

He stroked his hair, eyes closed as he took a little nap as well after crying for a small bit from feeling so guilty and wrong.

Hikaru woke up the next day with a small groan.

//gotta go

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww)

He was still asleep the next morning, taking repeated naps as he couldn't really sleep for a long time at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back