• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings after dark - a roleplay search.

nav

six feet under
Roleplay Availability
please dm me instead of posting on this thread.
this just makes it easier for me; i only get notifications for dms, and nothing else.

after far too long away from rp, i'm interested in trying to dust off my writing skills and try to get my brain in gear again.
i won't keep this overly long: i'm in my mid twenties, i use they/them pronouns, and i'm looking for partners who'll push my abilities. i want novella-length where it's appropriate, though shorter is, naturally, okay in situations that call for it. as long as your response has substance that i can reply to, i'm usually pretty chill - but i am looking to improve my own abilities, so i'm more inclined to partners who are willing to push me re: my writing. my activity can be spotty; i'm not going to push out constant responses, though i'll try to maintain ooc talk. i'm not interested in going off-site to talk to or rp with my partners, and would rather keep it on-site for now.
i'm mostly interested in epic fantasy + sci-fi, both with darker elements to them. while i don't have any plots to mind, i enjoy brainstorming with a partner to build a plot we'll both like. i'm mindful of triggers + will avoid subjects of discomfort, and i expect the same to me done for me.
to get a gauge for the sort of media i'm interested in: the locked tomb trilogy, baru cormorant, the unbroken, baldur's gate, dragon age, most final fantasy games, roadwarden, and the elder scrolls. while i'm not interested in using an existing medium to rp in, i do enjoy the vibes/concepts these things bring about.
if you're looking for romance, please keep in mind that i'm only interested in f/f, as my ocs are typically lesbians. romance is not mandatory, however, and i'm chill with platonic or familial bonds instead.
dynamic/interesting characters with space to grow and learn are always a plus in my books; flawed characters who have consequences to their actions, who may not make the best decisions, who are prone to human flaw (even if they aren't human). i enjoy exploring human nature and flawed logic, and i enjoy messy dynamics.
i don't have any writing samples to hand on account of being rusty, but if you want, you're free to send me some sort of prompt to get a writing sample out of me. i don't expect one unless you really want to check; i'm usually fine with seeing how we mesh after a few posts of roleplay.

if you think you'd be interested in rping/plotting with me, send me a dm & i'm sure we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back