• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Afflictions of Atavaria (ooc)

Other
Here
Hello! After serious contemplation, I don't believe I have the time to dedicate to this like everyone else! I don't wish to hold anyone back because of it either. I apologize, but I'll gladly watch from a distance!
That's too bad, but thanks for letting us know~

Wooo! So here's my La'Ven Heir blurb for the time being!! Hope you guys think she's ok!!

Some Notes:
- I might change her age a little as more chars get put here, since she's Elven and the aging for them is so much longer n all, I kinda want to dibs her being the oldest heir of the group for that reason alone if that makes any sense?? (Trust me tho, just a number haha, she is deffo not the type of person to act her age).
- spoiler, planning on killing off all of her existing fam when we write up events of the summit, thus making her a suitable (kind-of) heir to fit in with the rest of the group haha. rip simi fam, gone too soon xx 😔
- her skin isn't actually blue. artistic decision with some of her appearence looks is all. haha. i haven't made a alien james cameron person i promise
(Oh and P.S , apologies in advance, i am just to baby brain to code lads, I can never wrap my head around it haha, I will try and make her CS as pretty as I can tho 😌 😌 )

SIMRAN PALAMON
The Hidden Revas

db37dcc21086e8f440b5806a6ae542be.jpg

NAME: Simran 'Simi' Palamon

Elves are supposedly elegant, slender, peaceful and serene.
Our girl Simi is messy, sinewy, rash, and passionate.
She sure does her people proud this one.​
What started out as a quiet, timid little girl, has blossomed into adulthood as a loud, energetic and rather coarse individual. While one of the oldest of the lost heirs, Simi seems to be within the depths of a second adolescence of sorts, maybe it's due to the manner in which Elves age. Almost full to the brim of turbulent rebelliousness and unruly attitudes on a day to day basis, she currently funnels her energy into labour, working at the moment as a hired sword. Well, supposedly a hired sword that is. I'm pretty sure 'Hired-Swords' carry out the wishes and actions of their employer specifically, and don't go about quashing petty wars between rival tribes in Muliah, using cheap guerrilla tactics and then just flouncing up to whichever side ended up 'winning' and demanding fair pay for her efforts 'Or else'.
But that's just a theory.​

FAMILIAL CONTEXT

THE REVASAN
Below is a commissioned portrait of the children of Palamon

tumblr_prjuua44Bo1sn1xgeo1_1280.png

(Simi's the one stood at the back there, alone...)

La' Ven is governed by a Council group, consisting of variously High-Esteemed and Noble families that dwell throughout the Kingdom. The Council, known to the Elves as 'The Edhellen', elects an official Council-Head on a relatively loose chronological basis (Time flows differently for Elves after all.) When in general agreement a time for change is apparent, the Council exact unified power over the current head, and organise and carry out a new election process. The elected Head of the Edhellen is known as the 'Revas', and their family in turn become the 'Revasan', which translates more of less to 'The Salient Children'.​
At the time of the doomed Summit, all those years ago, an Elven man named Vinci Palamon was the elected Revas of the Edhellen. Relatively young, for Elven standards mind you, he had been in the possession of the role for little over twenty years at the time of the Doomed Summit. The title had drifted in and out of his Family Name before his own personal reign, and he had no doubt it would one day be inherited again by either a child of his own, or one of their descendants. Vinci had six children (Two boys & Four Girls), a Wife, a Sister, and a Younger brother named Taborer, who acted as chief advisor to the Revas.​
Within the Edhellen's rules on Titles, Taborer and his own family fell under the banner of being known too as Revasan, even though a large number of the Edhellen wished they didn't. Tabby, as he was more fondly known as, had had a far more unpleasant experience with the Edhellen than that of his older brother. For he had married someone of 'Common-stock', ranking far below his own position of nobility. Save for the odd kind soul here and there, the majority of the Edhellen were wildly against such a union, and called for Taborer's immediate dismissal. But the brothers had always been close, and Vinci allowed Tabby to remain. But, the Revas made no attempt to quell or put a stop to the harsh rumours and bullying that continued to hound his Brothers young family right to the very end.​

SIIMRAN'S START

Simran was the first child of a genuine, loving marriage. She was adored and cherished by her parents from the very start, and for that she is forever grateful. For little else of her world ever showed her equal affection. She spent her early years growing up within the boundaries of her Mothers Tribe. Her time spent there was by far the easiest, the members of the tribe had grown up with Simran's Mother and her family, they regarded and treated Simi the same as they would any of the other village children. No petty jabs or whispered comments to be found here.​
Her Father, eager to witness and take part in as much of Simi's childhood as he could, spent as much time as he could spare with his wife and child in that small far-off tribe. But he could not ignore the importance of his position forever. When Simran was a little older, he began to take her with him to his trips to the Edhellen. At first, Taborer used these visits to try and encourage a kinship between Simran and her more, 'esteemed', cousins. She was the same age as the oldest of Vinci's children after all. Perhaps then at least, her life would be a little easier within the realm of Aristocracy and Politics. However it only worked somewhat. Simi formed a timid friendship with two of her cousins, but the others only saw her occasional visits as little more than ripe opportunity to play out childish mimicries of slander and defamation of their own.​
Needless to say, Simran was not overly fond of visiting the Edhellen gatherings.
And remarkably less keen at the idea of attending a Summit where countless other despicable spoilt little offspring would undoubtedly dwell.​

D9NYt1o.jpeg

ithinkcat ithinkcat @Paradiso @Mirai-chan mizton mizton
animegirl20 animegirl20 @AlmighTy @Helaena

Hey all, things have been a little slow and quiet around here, so I'm doing a quick check-in; if you're still interested in participating in this RP, please let me know by replying to this message by the end of the day- that way I know if I need to open up a new interest check and recruit more players, or if we're good to go~!
i'm still interested! i've gone ahead & posted a little blurb of my character but it might've gotten lost in this thread! :ghostxnx:

Faydflowright Faydflowright SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Terrier B Terrier B
Megilagor Megilagor mizton mizton

Mkay, looks like there are 6 of us, so we have 3 options:
-I open an interest check to get us some new players
-We keep the six players we have and everyone gets two characters instead of one
-We drop the guides and just play the six royals

What would you all prefer?
i'm okay with the first & last option! my character can easily be adjusted to be the djinn royal, though i'm not sure who reserved it initially.

i agree with mizton, i don't mind doubling up, happy to play as another character here, but similarly happy to keep it just one to each player too 🙂

First or third option for me.
Since i sadly cannot play two characters at once in a rp since i just tend to forget one entirely.

Faydflowright Faydflowright SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Terrier B Terrier B
Megilagor Megilagor mizton mizton

Awesome- Imma go with option 1 then, since I feel more players will help to revitalize this; plus it gives us some more options in case anyone needs to drop out or take a break.

I would like to have a fully updated reserve list before I post the new Interest Check thread though, and I want to give you all first dibs on spots since you've been here from the start so:

Do any of you want to switch from a guide to a royal (or vice versa), or grab a guide and a royal? I personally really like having 2+ characters per RP, and I want to give everyone who might want to do that the option before declaring everything open ;P

I'm still interested in the Mer Heir. I'm feeling better so I should hopefully be able to work on her stuff soon ^^

ill go through the missing guides tomorrow, remind me lol, and see if one takes my fancy, sure one will 👍🏽🙂

Available Heirs:
-Human Heir of Aldor (female)
-Djinn Heir of Najud (male)

Available Guides:
-Mer Guide to the Heir of Aldor
-Orc Guide to the Heir of Ig-Kilar
-Elf Guide to the Heir of Najud
-Theriander Guide to the Heir of Le'Ven
(I think Imma take that last one)

Hey sorry I haven’t said anything! I was trying to decide if should stay or not. (Cause I was afraid might had joined to many to rps.) But I still want to join this if that’s ok.

Oh the najud guid is open again? I can take that again and I can also take the human heir as well if allowed. (Again I’m sorry for not responding I just really wasn’t sure what I was doing)

Mkay, that leaves us 3 open spots; two if Terrier B Terrier B picks up a Guide, so I sent out a couple feelers to writers I know about nabbing them. If they turn it down, I'll post an interest check to get us a player or two and round out the cast.

In the meantime, can everyone please get those reserve blurbs done like I asked? That way I can get the roster finished and we can get started on these plots. (If you have trouble with the coding, or finding an FC you like, just shoot me a PM and I'll help you out~).

Here is the code again.

Ayama Ayama Faydflowright Faydflowright Hey, so I signed up for NaNoWriMo. Forgot it was right around the corner and I'm not going to be able to do both it, dm my own RPGs, and participate in this. I'm going to have to drop this. Sorry for holding up a spot that someone else may have wanted.

Hey all, happy Saturday!
Here is our current cast list:

Human heir of Aldor, reserved for animegirl20 animegirl20
Theriander heir of Muliah, reserved for Faydflowright Faydflowright
Mer heir of Ig-Kilar, reserved for SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
Djinn heir of Najud, reserved for AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
Elven heir of Le'Ven, reserved for Terrier B Terrier B
Orc heir of Dur'Fen, reserved for Ayama Ayama

Mer guide to the heir of Aldor, reserved for Lost Echo Lost Echo
Human guide to the heir of Muliah, reserved for Megilagor Megilagor
Orc guide to the heir of Ig-Kilar, reserved for ??
Elven guide to the heir of Najud, reserved for animegirl20 animegirl20
Theriander guide to the heir of Le'Ven, reserved for Ayama Ayama
Djinn guide to the heir of Dur'Fen, reserved for mizton mizton

We're still waiting to see if Terrier B Terrier B wants that last Guide spot or not, but in the meantime, please get those reserves done and posted here by the end of this weekend~
(Lemme know if you have trouble working the code or finding a good FC!)

did i ever tell anyone i hate writing attire.
Like its somehow always is the part i get stuck on no matter how many times i write a character sheet.
So i usually leave it for last, or just empty.

did i ever tell anyone i hate writing attire.
Like its somehow always is the part i get stuck on no matter how many times i write a character sheet.
So i usually leave it for last, or just empty.
I'm the same way, which is why I usually do a one-word or two-word description, so no need for a paragraph if you don't have inspiration for it xD
Also right now we just need a blurb, so attire is not required- just a few sentences about their history and personality.

oh the blurb has been given before its on page 4 post #96. im currently filling in the cs with what i have
Blurb of mine
Also quick question what do you mean by body type in the cs.
Since there are like 3 definitions of it that i know.

oh the blurb has been given before its on page 4 post #96. im currently filling in the cs with what i have

Also quick question what do you mean by body type in the cs.
Since there are like 3 definitions of it that i know.
Oh yeah I just need whatever FC you'll be using then, since you said the one there was not the final one.
And for body type, I mean things like svelte, athletic, curvy, petite, lean, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back