• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Afflictions of Atavaria (ooc)

Other
Here
A guide for the Therlander should make an interesting choice for me so i do want to reserve it.
Although i would need to understand the race itself since the only thing that i can relate to the name is being able to change into an animal [Therianthropy].
The name, FC and other things will appear in this post shortly [anywhere between today and tomorrow evening.]
But personally im thinking of someone a fair bit older than the royalty he serves but still young [like if the royalty was 8 during the killing then he would be like 13/14 then].
He [or she still not decided] would be from a retainer family [they worked for the ruling family for a long time], and a Valet to the one he serves [Valets usually would help them dress, undress, keep their schedules, help them study, and if absolutely necessary would spar with them. Although the last bit was rarely seen in history. And weirdly enough i remember there being a modern name for this job but i cant remember it.].
For the relations between him and the one he servers i would need to first know more about both the race and him, but that can wait if neccessary.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of a guide for Ig-Kilar! It sounds like it should be fun so I wish to reseverse that place!

I'm thinking of (possibly) a kinda grumpy old man who was loyal to the crown and will do anything to ensure the heir is given the opportunity to inherit it!

A guide for the Therlander should make an interesting choice for me so i do want to reserve it.
Although i would need to understand the race itself since the only thing that i can relate to the name is being able to change into an animal [Therianthropy].
The name, FC and other things will appear in this post shortly [anywhere between today and tomorrow evening.]
But personally im thinking of someone a fair bit older than the royalty he serves but still young [like if the royalty was 8 during the killing then he would be like 13/14 then].
He [or she still not decided] would be from a retainer family [they worked for the ruling family for a long time], and a Valet to the one he serves [Valets usually would help them dress, undress, keep their schedules, help them study, and if absolutely necessary would spar with them. Although the last bit was rarely seen in history. And weirdly enough i remember there being a modern name for this job but i cant remember it.].
For the relations between him and the one he servers i would need to first know more about both the race and him, but that can wait if neccessary.
nice! that's the guy I've been working on! I've not really found a face claim that I love 100% so I may just end up drawing him. (which if we all plan well enough, maybe I could draw everyone lol)

1666205504471.png But the idea I'm liking is that the Royal Therlander is named Espen. I was talking with Ayama and we were talking of how the people could work so that we don't have to think up of a giant magic system for the entire world.

The Therlander people on the outside look kind of like elves with their pointed ears, but each has a certain clan that basically gives them animal characteristis of sorts. Birds of course have wings, swift animals are fast and nimble, etc. The Bears are the royal family for several generations and are well loved by the public. The other side of the family are wolves which mainly seek power. After things go down, the Therlander people are fractured and the Wolves are not good rulers.

I basically see how his racial abilities work is that when he's chill (which is most of the time cuz he wants none of that drama and just live life) is that when enraged bear mode comes out. He gets twice as strong, has raw power flowing through him, etc. But mind kind of just turns off since he never trained his abilities to not just be 0 or 100% xD

the age range works perfect though, he could have been 8 when this all starts :D

Alright I'm currently going through everything and looking through my OCS but of course I'm reserved role for the guide for the Najud royals, haven't come up with an idea besides this person who's trying their best to seem smart and dependable and like they know everything while knowing nothing so basically just bluffing the entire time lol

Faydflowright Faydflowright and Ayama Ayama I got a lore question, but let me know if I'm just missing something (I'm definitely running on a lack of sleep this whole week). It seems to me that only the Kingdom of Aldor was actually taken over by Diaterenn. The other 5 nations lost their rulers and are in a panic, but weren't actually conquered or anything. Why couldn't the other heirs just return home and claim their rightful positions of authority? It's definitely more fun having everyone on the run and hiding, but I got the impression Diaterenn had only limited influence in places outside Aldor.

Alright I'm currently going through everything and looking through my OCS but of course I'm reserved role for the guide for the Najud royals, haven't come up with an idea besides this person who's trying their best to seem smart and dependable and like they know everything while knowing nothing so basically just bluffing the entire time lol
animegirl20 animegirl20 already reserved that spot, so Imma need you two to work it out- I do think your interest was first, but AG was first to make the official request.

Lucipurr Lucipurr Megilagor Megilagor Reserves in!

ithinkcat ithinkcat Excellent point! I realized I didn't actually write any info on this, so thank you for bringing it up. Diatarenn made deals with Aldor's neighbors not to sic her demonic army on them as long as they denied asylum to their particular Heir, which is why each one fled to a land that isn't their own and tried to blend in as best they could. Given the other countries' historical dislike for humans (that will be in the Lore), it wasn't hard to convince them to put themselves first.

Loving the plotting and ideas all- keep 'em coming, and let us know if you have more questions!

Last edited:

Cordelia

# THE HEIR OF IG-KILAR

# hatsune miku

♡coded by uxie♡

I've got a project that I have been working so I haven't had too much time to decide on a character concept. The only thing I have come up with so far is that Cordelia is going to have a warm and kind aura, someone that tries to take care of others and in doing so neglects herself.

A fiddle sticks, I'll just see if I can reserve something else lol

A fiddle sticks, I'll just see if I can reserve something else lol
Haha I'm good either way and I'm sure you can both chat and figure it out.

(I also think it's funny that the Najud guide slot is the only one that has two people wanting it, and meanwhile the Najud heir slot is the only one no one has yet applied for xD )

It's a funny contrast ya know, just shows how fun being a guide is. I'm willing to negotiate with them, if they really want it I can either try to fill in the Najud heir role or anything else👍🏿

It's a funny contrast ya know, just shows how fun being a guide is. I'm willing to negotiate with them, if they really want it I can either try to fill in the Najud heir role or anything else👍🏿
Sounds good- I'll wait for you &/or AG to message me and lmk what you decided to go with~

Um haha I don’t know I mean I do want it buuut you did technically ask first. (Honestly I really wanted like a villain role buuuuuut there ain’t none.)

Alright since you did ask for it first you can have it if you really want it.
Paradiso Paradiso

Ayama Ayama Thanks for the info! It makes so much sense now. Also, would Anastasia be a little too on the nose for a name of a princess heir that survived a violent coup by escaping into exile? Lol, I'll figure out a better name for the Aldor heir later. Looking forward to more lore on the history and different nations.

Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

Got lots of images of this character so I'll make up a proper thumbnail and write a more formal blurb for her later.

Ayama Ayama Thanks for the info! It makes so much sense now. Also, would Anastasia be a little too on the nose for a name of a princess heir that survived a violent coup by escaping into exile? Lol, I'll figure out a better name for the Aldor heir later. Looking forward to more lore on the history and different nations.

Got lots of images of this character so I'll make up a proper thumbnail and write a more formal blurb for her later.
Pff- 'On The Nose' is my middle name ;P

And she cute- I like :3

Ah sorry I've been really busy with school lol, yeah yeah I really want it! If you don't mind

Mkay, here's an update then:

Human Heir of Aldor, reserved for ithinkcat ithinkcat
Theriander Heir of Muliah, reserved for Faydflowright Faydflowright
Mer Heir of Ig-Kilar, reserved for SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
Djinn Heir of Najud, reserved for ??
Elven Heir of Le'Ven, reserved for Terrier B Terrier B
Orc Heir of Dur'Fen, reserved for Ayama Ayama

Guide to the Human Heir of Aldor, reserved for ??
Guide to the Theriander Heir of Muliah, reserved for Megilagor Megilagor
Guide to the Mer Heir of Ig-Kilar, reserved for Lucipurr Lucipurr
Guide to the Djinn Heir of Najud, reserved for Paradiso Paradiso
Guide to the Elven Heir of Le'Ven, reserved for Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Guide to the Orc Heir of Dur'Fen, reserved for ??

animegirl20 animegirl20 AlmighTy AlmighTy Helaena Helaena mizton mizton
Which of the remaining 3 spots did you want?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back