• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AEON OF HEROES ― Lobby

AEON OF HEROES
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

PROJECT AEON
An expansive, narrative-driven roleplay focused on telling a unique story loosely inspired by various other animes and games.
This is a collaborative project that strictly maintains a small group for the sake of consistency and detail.

For potential invites, please contact Novelight through direct messages.
Discussions are held on a private Discord server.
Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf AI10100 AI10100 Juju Juju ERode ERode Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 seasonedcat seasonedcat lucenti lucenti locked n loaded locked n loaded NiftyNat NiftyNat November Witch November Witch Auda Auda hya_9REI hya_9REI

With the countdown over, applications are now officially closed until further notice. This means that no other characters can be submitted for the time being. With that said, we'll be conducting the test phase of the roleplay, starting from the middle of the storyline where every character will know each other at least by their names, and the introduction of each character is not necessary. Considering this, please read every application available. I would greatly appreciate that.

For the test run, there are a few things I'd like to point out:
  • Do your best to post regularly. A good standard to upkeep is once every seven days.
  • Being late won't get you removed, I just ask that you keep it somewhat consistent. You can communicate delays in this thread should you feel it's necessary.
  • Please provide at least 2 paragraphs per post, to maintain a basic consistency in effort.
  • Proper punctuation and a basic understanding of grammar would be appreciated. Nothing advanced, just write decently.
Note that failure to maintain the rules above will likely get you removed from the roleplay once the test phase has concluded.

Extra details about the test run:
  • While the events are canon, the details surrounding the story will likely change later.
  • Remember to just write based on what's given to you. Your character won't have to know about past events.
  • I will do my best to keep the test run short and not prolong the scene.
  • Treat it like a character exercise more than anything.

How much time has passed since our characters have met? Would it have been enough for them to form proper relationships, or are they very much still in the 'these guys are my co-workers but I don't know shit about them' phase?

How much time has passed since our characters have met? Would it have been enough for them to form proper relationships, or are they very much still in the 'these guys are my co-workers but I don't know shit about them' phase?
The exact date may change, but for the test run, it'll be roughly 1.5 years since they've met. I imagine someone like Solara would have already formed proper relationships with her knights. The rest—well, you guys can decide on that.

Open invitation for two other Knights to have been recruited by Tang-Ruo to create this current batch of refreshments with him.

df564c-9b35be-CARA.jpg

normally, I would. But my character is a bumbling peacemaker this time 'round. Maybe some of the other goobers will take the mantle?? Pretty, please? :^D

Oh yes, please! I do love some drama. I'm in the same boat as Euclid; honestly, my character will also be Miss Little Goody Two Shoes. But my popcorn will always be at the ready for some juicy drama!

Also! Liene's post is up. And I’m open to characters who might want to help Liene visualise the map.

I'm in the discord with the GM, and a select few others, and we're all very impressed with the posts so far! (it was already pre-existing, so it's not some exclusive discord) I've already written my follow-up, in anticipation. But I've been told to wait for the next GM post, which may or may not be arriving soon. No spoilers!~

In most rps, I like being the aggro player that causes drama (cause that's just me irl) but I wanted to try something different~

Last edited:
If we want drama, at least at the moment, I can certainly sprinkle some in. Someone made a mistake which I can certainly use to my advantage when I post. Hopefully tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back