• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AEON OF HEROES ― Lobby

Ah yes, true equality. I believe the youngest character is in his twenties, Igris. (Reminds me of my favourite from Solo Levelling, and if you did take inspiration from them, I see you!)

He's young AND blind!! Oh boy, oh boy!

It's probably obvious now, but no one was supposed to know Mintha is a Nephilim. But, this is just the test phase after all. And we might have some drama come from it, so I don't mind much. Excited to see where the bullying the youngest and oldest goes too lol

Oh which makes me wonder, did everyone become informed of her being a Nephilim or was it a singular incident and wasn't really talked about?

Nevertheless, if Kyreth was informed after working with her as a fellow healer, that would be hilarious

Oh which makes me wonder, did everyone become informed of her being a Nephilim or was it a singular incident and wasn't really talked about?

I don't much mind, seeing as how it's just a test phase and not cannon. Decide amongst yourselves if you would like.

I'm mixed on whether or not Tang-Ruo would be outwardly offended by Mintha basically doing the equivalent of blackface by trying to pass herself off as a Bestiard, but I think that the very fact that she doesn't smell like one works well enough to catch her in that lie. Unless, idk, she's out there spraying concentrated beast-cologne over herself every morning.

Of course, if she simply keeps her mouth shut regarding what her race is, people'd probably assume she was just some form of human with a penchant for cosplay.

I'm mixed on whether or not Tang-Ruo would be outwardly offended by Mintha basically doing the equivalent of blackface by trying to pass herself off as a Bestiard, but I think that the very fact that she doesn't smell like one works well enough to catch her in that lie. Unless, idk, she's out there spraying concentrated beast-cologne over herself every morning.

Well, I don't think she would smell of bestiard, that would be a question for Novelight. But she would try to pass herself off as a human-bestiard hybrid. Due to backstory reasons though, she is a nephilim. But her animalistic traits are certainly real as well.

Last edited:
Nephilims and humans have a near identical scent, as divinity does not have a smell, which is the only thing that's keeping the two races separate. Other than maybe accent, Mintha should be able to blend in quite well, but it's true that she won't have any Bestiard scent on her, so I doubt she'd be able to keep up her facade for a long time.

Regardless, for this test run which will not last longer than eight to ten posts from everyone here, we can just say that she's a known Nephilim. During the introduction she will remain to be known as a Human-Bestiard hybrid, with the last Bestiard in her family from several generations away. This'll mean she'll also have to fake her age, to better fabricate the narrative of her origin.

So much mystery~

Interesting to see how all of this qsuedo development gets reverted and the drama unfolds as it was meant to be!

Last edited:
I have a post in waiting, detailing an alternative plan. I will wait for the last peeps to post before submitting it, as they have said they will.~

Sorry if the details aren't accurate. Please let me know if I need to re-write anything in particular... I just imagined certain details as I saw fit O_O
Also thanks Nat for including my character in your post !! Got me feeling excited and happi
TEXTTaL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back