• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aelara (Open now)

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
Aelara, a world where magic and science can work together along with being filled with many different races. Each race were given different abilities by the Deities of the world before being given the power to use Magic. Some of the people born into Aelara are blessed by Deities, allowing them to use Magic based on what Deity had blessed them. Though, people that are blessed by a Deity are restricted to what they can and cannot do compared to those of the same race. (Humans are exempt from that rule) Now a dark turn has come into the world of Aelara. Kingdoms have now grown prejudice, unknown creatures have appeared and whipped out different kingdoms before disappearing, and the death of the God of Seasons has caused massive disturbance to Aelara.

(rough draft)

RxTGVot.jpg
wang-nan-fantasy-city.jpg
fantasy_city_by_jonathanguzi-daic8x6.jpg
fantasy_landscape_by_inktheory-d8szf3x.jpg
fantasy_landscape_by_kevinpage-d5tcpgd.jpg
viktor-mukhin-final-land.jpg
333fcc6eec020599266f2c342a808a97.jpg
a8d61e67c1ab0aeb64247ba85c819c88.jpg
710115b786fbab1196b046ffa4397cce.jpg
12d5b716ea5e9a9bb91b6c63cd94c259.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and sorry for the vague description of the RP! Also sorry that it took so long to post!

Last edited:
alright, I will make a character as soon as a CS is made.

Alright. I'll setup as CS whenever I can. (Kinda busy in Japan right now due to a honeymoon, so it may be a bit.)

I'll put some interest, I would need to see more really about the world and how things function to really get an idea as far as my interest though. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back