• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aegis wants YOU to be a superhero! [repost]

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are you brave and bold enough?

• The chaos continues in the massive detailed-level superhero roleplay, Aegis Training Facility 108 – we’re accepting approximately ten more roleplayers!

Aegis: Training Facility 108 is a near-future story about a world where roughly a tenth of the population is born with a strange gene that gives them superpowers. To preserve law and order, the American government requires that all superpowered citizens are reported to the Commonwealth agency, where they are tested and ranked based on their powers and capabilities.

Supers are then put through mandatory training to learn how to control and suppress their powers. They are also given the opportunity to apply for a Blue Card, which is a license for legal vigilantism (an oxymoron, everyone knows).

In the interest of saving money, these training courses are outsourced to various private companies, such as Aegis (Association for the Guidance, Education, and Instruction of Supers). Specifically, the roleplay focuses on Facility 108, Aegis’s Baltimore location. There’s a lot of crime in this large blue-collar city, and Aegis hopes to keep fledgling supers on the good side of the law, no matter the cost.

Just don’t go into the basement…

Yyyyyaasssss, you know I'm in girl! <3

For anyone else, you should uber super definitely join this epic roleplay!

It's amazing and really thought out, you won't regret it one bit!

That and everyone in the RP is really cool as well, alongside being amazing writers.

I'm 100% interested! Not that I only love the "Inhuman vs Goverment" theme, It's also been long since I joined something big and stable. Therefore I'll do my CS ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ruane this is the one I was suggesting. Given our arguments over Batman vs Superman, it seemed fitting.

BloodyKharma said:
I'm in! Is this first come first serve, or.....???
First come first serve, read up on the main thread and make a valiant effort to post a character in the OOC before June 4.

welian said:
First come first serve, read up on the main thread and make a valiant effort to post a character in the OOC before June 4.
Whaaaaaaat!!!! Okay, okay. I got this, I'll start working on a character ASAP!!!

Hmm seems interesting I think I have a char idea. Being that this is my first thread rp I might need some help to make sure I am doing things right.

Sopranos said:
Oh... how many slots are still left ?
Character slots? Infinity. Player slots? I'm still at 21 players because I haven't received/approved any apps from new players yet. I don't count on people until I've got a profile in my inbox.

A very gentle bump, in case any of you have forgotten.

BloodyKharma said:
I've never worked with BBCode before, the CS layout is a bit confusing for me. xD
Not a problem! You can, if you prefer, send me all the character info unformatted and I will put it into the profile for you.

Ahhh I'm definitely interested in this! Around how many spots are left (after you accepted some people)?

Semblance said:
Ahhh I'm definitely interested in this! Around how many spots are left (after you accepted some people)?
There's still like, six slots available. It's not set in stone, there's a lot of interest so I'm willing to take in almost anyone who can get a profile to me by Saturday night.

Pardon me, but are you still recruiting for new characters by chance? If so, do you have any preferences regarding gender ratios, character roles (Ie. Student, Teacher, etc.) and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back