• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Smiling softly, Mayrose nodded at him.
"Of course Jim, you may ask me everything, but it's a longer story, so I hope you're okay with that."
She leaned back in her couch as well and looked at the ceiling for a moment.
"Henry was a soldier, and i was a secretary.
One day, his squad and about three more came to protect our town from an approaching wave of enemies, and even though they could right them off for quite a while, we were brought into the bunker when they got a warning of approaching bombers. My whole family- mother, father, little sister- and many others spent about a week down in the bunker, safe from the attacks until one bomb landed exactly on it. It was a firm bunker, but that was too much. Rubble rained down on us, and my father and sister were buried under it and died. My mother and me were unconscious for about two days. When we woke up again, we found ourselves in a hospital a few towns away from home. That's were Henry and ne met again. He had suffered a bad injury on his leg from the fights, and was dismissed. After we all were halfway recovered, my mother, Henry and me walked all the way back to our hometown. We met a young woman with a baby buggy, pleading for help for her child, and since i had learned a bit about first aid at the time we spent at the hospital, I had a look into the buggy to see ehat was wrong with the kid...but it was dead. Halway rotten already, but its mother just couldn't give it up. That was when I decided I would become a psychiatrist once the war would be over. I wanted to help people who were hurt so badly. Well, we eventually made it home, and Henry and Me got married. We had two wonderful children- Derek and Annie- they're living a few towns away.
But Henry's injury never really healed, it kept inflaming again and again and at some point he just was too weak to get through it again. He fell asleep peacefully, surrounded by our family. He was such a wonderful man. I know he will be fine, wherever he is now."
Smiling softly, she pulled an old photo out of her wallet. ((https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e2/0b/b9/e20bb94eba6a47ba94c91555abab1042.jpg))
"This is us, about 40 years ago. He had just come back from a 5-weeks business trip."

Rachel smiled softly and hugged Hunter for a moment.
"No, I trust jim", she said gently. "And i think you can trust Mac too. Have you seen how he looks at you? You And your kids are the most important persons in his life, along with Jim. I think he's rather have his wings cut off than be apart from you. You're his everything."

Sam nodded, a wide grin on his face. "Excited as i could be", he chuckled. "I still wonder how Cole will react when i ask him if he'll be my best man. Gotta remember to do that as soon as he comes home."

"Not bad for your first try", Jake said eith a soft smirk, grabbed his how, aimed and shot within two seconds, nailing the can at the wall behind it right in the middle. "Just keep practising", he said winking and put his bow back on his back. "C'mon, let's set up the targets in the forest now, before it's getting too late."
He put one hand on Mike's shoulder and teleported to the edge of the forest behind the farm. "They're all standing in the forest, but I want to make sure they are presentable, usable, and where they belong. Hope you ain't afraid of nighty forests."

Lola nodded, smirking. "A nice guy. It's really sweet how deeply he cares about Bailey. What's with him?", she asked curiously, smiling up at Dylan. "By the way, your shoulder is really really comfortable...", she sighed happily.

Jim looked at the photo for a moment, smiling softly. They looked really happy.
"He sounds like a great guy.", he said, handing the photo back to Mayrose.
"You said Henry was a demon as well. Did he... did it ever take over?"

Hunter sighed sadly, looking at the sleeping dragon.
"I know... I'm just scared. I'm doing great now, but what if I fall back?", she asked, turning back to Rachel. "What if he can't handle me anymore then?"

Emma smiled happily, kissing his cheek.
"Cole will be over the moon. I can already see his eyes light up once you ask him.", she sighed peacefully, cuddling against Sam's arm. "I never knew life could be so perfect..."
((Did I forget to reply to Bailey? x'D))

Mike shook his head, chuckling. "I used to spend nights in creepy, dark alleys. A forest is nothing to be afraid of.", he winked, smiling softly at Jake. "So, how did you learn all this? Did you teach it yourself?"

Dylan blushed slightly, slowly wrapping his arm around Lola's shoulders.
"Well, before Sam and Bailey came into his life, he was... how do I say this? Lost? He didn't see any real purpose in life, and he was always getting himself into trouble.
One day, he'd gotten himself into trouble which escalated a bit at school. One guy needed to go to the hospital. So the principal called my mom telling her Cole was at his office right now and that she should come pick him up.
She was a wreck. Abusive boyfriend, aka Cole's biological father, no job, ... well, she asked Nate if he could pick Cole up. As Cole and Nate, his biological father, hated each other and Cole would never come back with that guy, so I decided to accompany him.
On the highway, it was raining... the car started slipping, and out of nowhere - it exploded. I still sometimes dream about it. I look to my left and see Nate screaming, his skin burned, his arm ripped off... he died next to me, that asshole. May the devil rip his soul apart."
Dylan sighed, shaking for a second.
"I can only remember me looking down and seeing a piece of metal in my legs. That's it.
When my sister's boyfriend and a friend of his family healed me... Mike told me what had happened next.
The car was hanging down from a cliff, and with the rain, the floor started moving and we fell down. A metal bar was stuck in my left side of the brain, which made me forget everything I had learned and so I had to start all over again. Bad thing, it also resulted in me 'staying behind', aka behaving like a three-year-old. My legs had to be amputated, else I would've died from infections. It actually was a wonder I even survived..."

Chuckling softly, Mayrose shook her head. "Henry was one of the very very rare demons without a human side. He was a pure demon, if you want to call it like that. Most of them have been destroyed by Lucifer because they were the most vicious, cruel beasts hell had ever seen, but Henry was different. Though he often didn't understand human behavior, he was so sweet and curious. It took me years to explain to him why people helped eachother, gave themselves up for someone else, accepted pain to protect others, but i guess he just...fell in love with humanity at some point. I think demons aren't monsters. They just have a very hard time understanding a world that's not theirs, but if we accept them, they will accept us too."
She smiled softly at Jim, looking through his eyes into the ones of his demon.
"Hello. I didn't mean to ignore you. I hope you'll let me help you as well."

"Then you say 'I will' again", Mac yawned. He slowly opened his ice blue eyes and looked down at his wife, his gigantic head slightly tilted to the side. "Honey you know I'm not that kind of guy who will leave for every single little problem. In good times as in bad times, that's what i promised."
He carefully cuddled his nose against her, his eyes sparkling. "I will stay, for as long as you want me by your side my queen."

Sighing happily, Sam rested his cheek on her head and closed his eyes for a moment. "Me neither honey", he mumbled softly. "But I know it'll stay this perfect forever. I'll make sure it will."
(Yup you did XD )

"Nah, dad taught me", Jake explained with a happy smirk. "He gifted me my first bow when I was about 8, and since then I practised regularly. Though nothing will ever beat my guitar. Started playing when i was three, and since then played every single day."
He walked into the darkness, his green eyes literally glinting in the dark like the ones of a cat.
"High above the grouuund... hmmmhmmm... neeever coming dooown.... hmmm...would we want toniiight...", he hummed and sag silently to himself while walking.

Lola watched him with big eyes as Dylan told his story, and held onto his hand on her shoulder tightly, as if she would fear he'd disappear in a second.
"That's...wow...", she mumbled silently. "And i thought my story was bad... I'm... im glad you survived."
She softly tilted his head in her direction, looking deep into his eyes. "If you ever need to talk about those nightmares or so... I'm here for you, okay?"

Jim's eyes turned black for a moment, until he shook his head and they were blue again.
"Eh... so Henry didn't look human?", he asked, slightly tilting his head. "Or did he indeed look human but he wasn't one? What did he behave like? Was he... more aggressive-like?" His eyes were bigger now, his wolf coming through: the curious puppy-eyes. "Did he ever feel like a threat to you and your family?"

Hunter sighed happily, a loving smile appearing on her back as she cuddled against the dragon's nose.
"I love you.", she whispered, gently placing a kiss on his huge nostrils. "And I'm sorry I flew off when you told me about Uriel's offer. It was a bit too overwhelming." She looked into his blue eyes, giving him another kiss. "I talked to my brother about it all and... I'll do it."

Emma sighed happily, closing her eyes as she enjoyed Sam's warmth.
"Honey, what do you want it to be?", she asked, taking his hand and placing it on her belly. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"
((okay lemme search the last post of Bailey XD))

"My little brother plays guitar as well.", Mike replied, walking next to Jake. "You two should write a song together, heh.", he winked, running his hand through his hair. "So... you and your dad are pretty close, hm?"

Dylan stared deep into Lola's eyes for a moment, smiling softly.
"No, it's fine. Easier for me to just... let them stay nightmares and not think about them at day.", he replied, softly stroking over her cheek. "And hey, if you want to talk about anything, just... just let me know, and I'll try to listen as good as I can, okay?"

May chuckled softly, stood up from her couch and took a seat beside Jim, smirking.
"Henry had a pair of long, black horns, demonic wings, black eyes, claws and fangs like a tiger", she explained. "Oh and a demonic tail of course."
Chuckling once more, she leaned back, her eyes sparkling softly. "He was a very passionate man. Had a hot temper. He was very protective, and yes, sometimes he was afraid he'd hurt me one day, but we found a way to use his anger attacks for a good things: whenever he started to feel like he was losing his temper, he mowed the grass or did something else in the garden. He once used his horns to plow a corner of the garden up and made a vegetable patch of it. We had the most beautiful and well-kept garden in the entire neighborhood. After a year."
Giggling happily, she closed her eyes. "Now my garden sadly is very unkept... I have problems with my back do i can't do all the work."

Mac shifted back and hugged her gently, leaning his forehead against hers.
"Don't worry honey, it's okay", he said softly, nuzzled his nosetip into her hair for a moment and then looked into her eyes.
"But please, don't just do it for me. I don't want you to regret your decision."

Sam smirked at the rest of Bailey's family for a moment, gently picked Emma up and teleported home, right into their bed. Kissing her softly, he pulled her closer into his embrace and looked into her eyes. "All i want is her or him to be happy. Hey, it's you and Me, it can't be less than perfect. Not with such an amazing, brave..."
He buried his face at her neck, gently wandering down with his kisses.
"...clever woman as you as mom."
((Okiedokes XD))

Jake smirked lopsidedly.
"Well well, I'd love to", he chuckled, his left eyebrow twitching as his hand brushed Mike's while walking.
"Yeah well, dad and i basically rebuilt the farm all on our own. Mom had tried to burn it down after their divorce. Some time later he met mom 2, aka Randy's and Zoey's mother. I wad the oldest, so I kinda...jept my head up and did what had to be done to save the farm, while the rest of my siblings could get over the divorce in peace."

Smiling softly, Lola planted a small kiss on his lips and cuddled against him.
"I know. But right now i just feel like cuddling all day and watching iron man and Hawkeye beat up the aliens."

As Mayrose talked about Henry, describing him and his personality, Jim being quite able to identify with him, he smirked akwardly as she said they'd used his anger attacks to take care of their garden. "Well... as you probably see I'm not really the gardening-type. I ain't got no green thumbs, but my wife does.", he nervously ran his hand through his hair, looking at the elderly woman. "If you want we could help you out with the garden once in a while."

Hunter softly stroke some hair out of Macon's face, shaking her head.
"It's fine. I've thought about it.", she whispered, smiling lovingly. "You gotta promise me one thing, though."

Emma smirked, her eyes closed, while he walked down her skin with his kisses.
"You charmer.", she giggled, pushing Sam over and lying down on top of him, using him as a mattress. "I love you so much, Sam.", she sighed happily, kissing his nosetip. "My cute kitty."

((where is Bailey's last post? XD))

Mike sighed sadly. "I know what you mean.", he replied, putting his hand on Jake's shoulder. "But hey, look at you, you did a fucking great job. That's something to be proud of."

Dylan only stared in front of him after Lola had kissed him.
Those feelings in his stomach... were those the so-called butterflies? Cole and Emily had tried to explain to him how that felt, and now he understood.
Damn.
"...hehe, yeah me too.", he just replied, smirking akwardly, resting his cheek on her head.

Chuckling softly, Mayrose gave him a pat on the back.
"No need to be nervous, Jim. Henry's way to cope with it is just one example of many possibilities", she explained. "Some of my colleagues swear the best way to cope with anger is to do something you hate, so you will associate the anger attacks with something unpleasant and so put more afford in keeping yourself in, but I think the contrary is the case- put all the energy you have then into something you love, so you can calm down and find your inner peace again. Something active, so the energy will subside, of course."
She smiled softly. "So our first step will be to find a new hobby for you, something you can do when the demon is knocking on your inner door. And don't worry about my garden, I'm about to move out anyway. It's still or big city house, but the older I get the bigger it feels. I'm searching for a cozy little house at the moment, with just a small garden for my roses."

Smiling softly, Mac lay his hands on her hips and gently pulled her closer.
After kissing her softly, he leaned his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes. "What do you want me to promise, honey?"

Sam was grinning up at Emma widely, his eyes sparkling mischievously.
"Charmer? Me? I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a grumpy old grinch. Like Scrooge."
He purred loudly, Chuckling at the same time, and gently stroked over her back.
"I love you more", he sighed happily. "Really, I would've never expected my life to take a turn like this. It's just perfect."
His smile turned into an excited grin when he crossed his arms behind his head. "Only one more day. Tomorrow we'll be standing in front of the altar. What does it feel like?"

((Previous page, somewhere in the last 5 posts I believe X3))

Jake smiled softly, nodding. "Yeah, it all turned out quite w-..."
Furrowing his eyebrows, he stretched out his arm to stop Mike.
"Pssht. There was a noise."
With a suspicious look in his eyes, he looked around, and frowned when he spotted a figure between the trees.
"Who's there?!", he growled, and immediately, the shadow dropped to the ground.
"Wh-...?"
Jake slowly made his way there and gasped.
"Shit!"
Immediately starting CPR, he looked back at Mike. "Look around if you can find an edgy stone or something else sharp, we got a starving vampire."

Lola looked up at him with a slight smirk.
"You okay?"
Leaning against his shoulder again, she smiled softly.
"Okay, I got every single marvel movie. Wanna watch? Pick your favorite!"

Jim looked at Mayrose for a moment, before nodding.
"A new hobby?", he repeated, running his hand through his hair, thinking. Everything he enjoyed doing, he already did. Didn't he? "And how do we find a new hobby?"
As she mentioned moving out, he smiled softly. "Well, we still got space here in Aegis. We'd just have to get you a house."

Hunter looked into Macon's eyes, smiling happily.
"Promise me again you'll never leave...please.", she replied, burying her face into his neck. God, he smelled so good.

Emma cuddled against Sam, enjoying his closeness.
"What it feels like? I wouldn't know.", she answered. "I only stood there out of force the first time. This time it'll be out of love." She gently run her hand through his hair, her eyes sparkling. "I wonder what your reaction will be like."

((too lazy to search right now XDD))

Mike stared at the man on the floor and Jake for a second before turning around, looking for something sharp.
"How the hell am I supposed to find an edgy stone around all these rocks?", he asked, frowning - when his eyes widened and he turned around to Jake. "My pocket knife, of course!" He rummaged around in the pocket of his jacket before taking out a small pocket knife, handing it to Jake.

Dylan was still smirking like an idiot, but nodded.
"I'm doing better than fine.", he chuckled, stretching his neck as she asked what movie to watch.
"The first Avengers movie! Love that one."

May looked around for a moment while she thought about possible hobbies.
"You like music, don't you?", she asked. "And you apparently are very sporty. Have you ever thought about dancing? Hip hop, breakdance, whatever? Just an idea."
She leaned back, smiling at Jim.
"The best way to find a hobby is to ask yourself what you always dreamed of doing, or what you used to love to do but stopped at some point. Reviving old hobbies can be great too."
When he suggested moving to Aegis, Mayrose smiled softly, and nodded slowly. "I'll definitely give it a thought."

Mac gently put one finger under Hunter's chin and tilted her head up, until their faces were only inches apart. He planted a small kiss on her forehead and looked deep into her eyes, his sparkling like the stars. "Hunter... My beautiful, perfect, amazing, stunning Hunter... I will never leave, ever. Why should I? I could never be happy without my perfect family."

"I just hope I won't forget my vow there", Sam chuckled nervously, caressing Emma's back under her dress.
"I learned it by heart so I won't have to read- otherwise it would take ages and I'd make a complete fool of myself." with a happy sigh, he closed his eyes for a moment, to rewind all those great memories in his head.

((Jeez you're even lazier than me! X'D there you go ))
Bailey grinned happily as she hugged Cole tightly and cuddled against him.
"What about Italy, Greece or Spain?", she suggested smiling. "Or Paris, the city of love. Austria is beautiful as well. We have a small house on a mountain there."

"Thanks."
Jake took the knife, opened the vampire's mouth and cut his arm without wasting a second thought. After a few minutes, and quite a lot of blood later, The vampire opened his eyes and Jake took off his vest to push it on the still bleeding wound.
After the vampire had thanked him a thousand times and flew off, Jake leaned against the next tree and slowly slid down, his face pale. "I...need a minute...", he mumbled.

Lola nodded, chuckling silently, and kissed his cheek before she got up to put the DVD into the player.
Sitting down beside Dylan again, she smiled softly. "There you go, avengers 1. Can't wait for the scene with Loki and hulk."

"I used to breakdance when I was still a kid. I don't even know why I stopped...", Jim replied, nodding. What were other things he had always enjoyed doing but which he wasn't doing anymore now?
Racing - he still did that.
Working out - yep.
Singing - yep.
Playing guitar - yep.
Playing piano - occasionally.
Playing drums - not anymore since a very long time.
"Another thing I stopped doing is playing drums. Oh, and I used to visit this home aka charity for abused kids... haven't been there in years. Well, I can't think of another thing that quickly. All the other stuff I stopped doing was bad...soooo yeah."
Jim smiled softly at Mayrose's reply to his suggestion of moving to Aegis, and frowned for a second as he started worrying about Rachel. She'd been gone for quite a while now...
>>She's fine.<<
Oh, but what if she isn't?
>>
Shut up.<<

Hunter stared at Macon lovingly, her big eyes glowing happily as she wrapped her arms tightly around him, cuddling her face at his chest.
"I love you so much, honey.", she whispered, sighing silently. "...so perfect..."

Emma peacefully closed her eyes, smiling. "Don't worry, you won't forget.", she replied, opening her eyes and running her fingers through Sam's hair.
"You know what?", she asked, grinning happily. "You're amazing."

((thanks XD))
Cole smirked softly, kissing her cheek. "Well, I don't mind. You'll choose.", he winked, looking up at the sky for a moment. "So, tomorrow mom and Sam are getting married... strange, isn't it?"

Mike blinked a couple of times, before heeling down in front of Jake.
"You ok?", he asked, slightly tilting his head. "Should I go and get help?"

Dylan grinned excitedly. "Me too. Oh and of course all the Loki - Thor scenes.", he winked, wrapping his arm around Lola. He wasn't sure what this was. But he knew he liked it, and he knew he didn't want it to stop.

Nodding thoughtfully, Mayrose listened to what Jim told her carefully.
"Well, then we should try out what of these things makes you the happiest tomorrow. If I'm not mistaken you mentioned something about being invited tomorrow on the wedding of your wife's brother on the phone?"
Just then, Rachel came back, tumbling slightly as she crossed the room and walked towards the couch. "I just visited Athena", she told him with a happy smile. "She finished my dress for Sammy's wedding. And now I'm...exhausted..."
With a tired sigh, she dropped down on the couch beside jim. "...and hungry."
Chuckling, Mayrose got up. "It's already pretty late, or early...whatever you wanna call it. 6 a.m. - it's really getting time for me to go to bed. See you tomorrow after the wedding, or the day after tomorrow, Jim. Just give me a call when you got time. Bye Mrs.Davis."
"Bye. but Rachel's by far enough."
Mayrose nodded with a gentle smile on her lips and left with a small wave, leaving Jim and Rey alone.
"...Honey...?", Rachel mumbled, looking up at him with big, sparkling puppy eyes. "...would You make that delicious salmon you made on our wedding night for me? I'm starving!"

Mac smirked softly as Hunter looked up at him like that.
"My God, you're becoming more beautiful with every passing passing day...", he mumbled silently, his eyes as big as the ones of someone who had just seen a wonder happening.
"Should we...go to Gabriel then and tell him our decision?"

"I certainly hope so", Sam chuckled. "You're amazing too, honey." He closed his eyes for a moment, sighing happily. "Man i can't believe we're going to have a baby. My parents would be so happy..."
Another silent sigh rose from his broad chest, but this time it was rather sad. "...i just wish they would be there tomorrow..."

((Always. ಠ~ಠ ;) ))
"Strange?", Bailey repeated, her head slightly tilted to the side. "I would've thought you're exited about it, as much as you love your dad."
She took a seat on a nearby park bench, her legs pulled up to her chest and her legs hugging them. "Why do you feel weird about it, baby?"

"No No, it's okay. I'm just a bit dizzy", Jake mumbled, closing one eye and blinking a few times with the other. "Couldn't just let the vampire die."
Holding up Mike's knife, he smiled awkwardly as he saw the blood running down the blade. "...you might want to clean it. Or I can do it; as soon as my arm stopped bleeding."
When he looked around, his eyes widened upon seeing the slowly rising Sun dipping the small clearing into a warm, golden light, making the apples on the tree he was leaning against almost glowing red. The trees were still casting deep shadows, but the light already reached the grass of the clearing, like a single spot of light in the darkness.
"...whoa...", Jake whispered with wide eyes, put his hand on Mike's shoulder, still staring at the clearing behind him. "Look behind you...", he mumbled. "Sunset-...clearing-...whoa."

'"Listen closely brother...!' - wham! - '...I'm listening.'", Lola giggled, leaning her head against Dylan's shoulder. She looked up into his face with a happy smile, before running her nosetip over his shoulder. "Hey Dylan? There's this awesome gamer convention in a few days. Cosplay, introduction if the newest games and systems, virtual reality, etc etc. The tickets are sold out of course, but I might be able to get us in anyway; if you wanna come."

Jim smirked softly, nodding. He gently kissed Rachel's forehead and got up from the couch.
"We still got salmon or should I quickly go buy some?", he asked, not sure wether they still had everything he needed to make it.
Rachel's eyes were glowing. Her belly shaped into a half sphered-form. Their son, William, growing inside.
He was so proud. So happy to have her. To have him. To have everyone in his life right now.
"I love you.", he whispered, a loving smile on his face as he gently stroke over her head, his fingers gliding through her soft hair.

Hunter nodded, closing her eyes for a moment. She'd turn immortal. How would their kids react? Would they even tell them? So many questions, urgh.
"Honey?"

Emma frowned sadly, cuddling against Sam's chest. How to cheer him up now?
She looked up at him, kissed him softly and smiled.
"So... we should start coming up with names! Even though it's still a long while... what when it's a boy?"

Cole sat down as well, smiling softly. "It's not that I'm not excited or not happy. It's just strange.", he explained, chuckling. "I've had a dad before, and he was an asshole... and now I'm about to have the greatest dad ever. It's just strange to me that it all turned out like this."

Mike turned around to watch the sunset for a moment, but immediately turned back to Jake.
"Are you really sure you're okay? I could go and get someone to take care of your wound."

Dylan's eyes widened, grinning. "I wanted to go there but was like a second too late to buy tickets!" Out of nowhere, impulsively, he put his hand on the back of Lola's neck, the other on her left cheek, and kissed her passionately.

Rachel sighed happily and cuddled her cheek against his hand for a moment, her eyes closed, a soft smile on her lips.
"I love you too", she whispered softly.
Sure, Jim had his problems, and quite a lot of them, and he for sure wasn't flawless. He wasn't even close to it. But he was perfect.
"We still have salmon in the fridge. I bought some this afternoon. The fridge was quite empty, and what was still inside was covered in mildew."
She stumbled to her feet, more or less, and hugged him as far as her belly allowed that.
"Only about one more month till it's time for William. Are you exited?"

Mac misted himself and Hunter into luna's land, to the glittering sea where his life had begun.
He took a deep breath, smiling softly as he looked around with loving pride in hus eyes.
"Yes honey?", he asked. "Hey, take all the time you need, okay? Don't feel rushed into this."

"Marco!", Sam said grinning and ran his hand through his hair. "I might have thought about it for a while already", he chuckled. "My favorite name for a boy is Marco. What about you?"
He gently stroked over her belly. "I can already feel the life", he mumbled with a soft smile and sparkling eyes. "Still so little and fragile..."

"Well, life is a riddle and a wonder, with a hint of masochism", Bailey chuckled and gently ruffled Cole's hair. "I find it far more strange that your dad's real appearance is a blindingly bright, pure white light. That's strange, mes amigo."

"Don't worry", Jake chuckled, calling petting Mike's shoulder. "I've survived far worse. Once i fell off the barn when I was repairing the roof. My tool kit fell down after me, and the edge hit me right into the head, while one of the gates fell off and crushed my entire lower body under it. And bam- here i am. No need for a doc. Wait..."
He grabbed a branch and a stick, took out a lighter and set the branch on fire, while he bit on the stick. Nothing but a silent groan made it past the stock when he burned the cut, so it would finally stop bleeding.
"Problem solved...", he sighed silently. "...should we continue...?" His voice was totally exhausted as his eyes fell closed and a mix of sleep and unconsciousness finally took over, causing Jake to fall forwards, right into Mike's arms.

A happy smirk formed on Lola's face as she kissed him back, her arms tightly wrapping around his waist.
"I'll get us in", she whispered happily, looking up into his eyes.
"Wanna cosplay there?"

Jim carefully wrapped his arms around Rachel, his eyes sparkling proudly as he leaned his forehead against Rachel's.
"Super excited. You've got no idea how happy I am.", he replied, softly stroking over her back. "I wonder what Willy will be like..." Gently placing his hand on her belly, he smirked softly as he felt the baby kicking. His smirk faded as he thought of their other kids. What would happen if he went to pick them up today later in the morning? Would the same thing happen as with Raven? Rose and Kai were happy to have him back. Jack would hate him. He had no idea about Angel. Did she already talk? Did she already walk? Had she already developed abilities? Both Rachel and Jim had been worrying about her. Already almost two years old, and she hadn't talked a word. She hardly cried, didn't move. Wouldn't one hear her heartbeat, one would think she'd be dead.
He smiled, running his hand through his hair.
"Should I make you some salmon now?"

Hunter shook her head, her ice blue eyes sparkling lovingly. "I'm not rushing into anything, honey. I know what I want.", she answered, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers. "Just wanted to say that I love you.", she whispered, cuddling against his shoulder before she stretched her neck and looked back at him with a smile. "You lead the way."

Emma giggled, stroking over his head, smiling as he put his firm hand on her belly.
"I like Marco.", she looked down at her stomach, her eyes glowing softly. "I want you to the pick the name. Boy or girl, I want him or her to have a name you picked."

Cole chuckled, smirking. "That's not strange to me. My sister's actual appearance is a dog.", he winked, looking into Bailey's eyes for a moment. He took out his phone, quickly typed a text message and put it away again.
Only a few more seconds until Bailey's phone would ring and a message would light up on her screen:
You're such a hot potato <3
Sincerely, your friend, the banana Cole

Mike luckily reacted fast enough to catch Jake in his arms, holding him up for a moment until he carefully lay him down on the floor, his back against the tree.
"Sure, you're fine.", he replied, shaking his head. Taking out his phone, trying to call the emergency number, he let out an annoyed groan. No connection.
"Okay, wait here, Jake. I'll go back to the barn and I'll call 911 to come pick you up. Stay here.", he facepalmed as he looked down at the unconscious Jake, before he got up and walked off, into the direction of the barn.
Good thing he was like a carrier pigeon - always knowing where to go.

Dylan's eyes sparkled softly, nodding. "I always cosplay.", he winked, smirking. "What do you want to go as? I'll let you choose. As long as I don't have to go in a Wonder Woman costume like a friend once forced me to.", he chuckled, shaking his head. "Am I glad that I ran after you once you wanted to leave..."

Rachel smiled softly as she gently ran her hand through Jim's hair once and sighed happily.
Just like him, she was excited as hell about William, their only child who had grown with a real and absolutely normal pregnancy, with all its ups and downs.
The back pain and short breath was disturbing, but she was happy to go through it for once; and the happy and proud sparkling in his eyes just made it twice as great.
"Oh by the way honey, I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow evening. Just checking if everything is alright, y'know? You wanna come with me, see our son for the first time?"
Just the thought of that made her want to timeskip to that appointment. Would probably be easy as breathing for her now, but even though she was a goddess now, she still didn't feel any different than before, and there surely was a better way to test her new abilities than that.
"And yes, I'd be super thankful for some salmon", she said with a soft smile at her husband.

Mac nodded slowly and gave her a quick kiss before starting to walk to the city.
As always, angels were flying everywhere in the giant, white building, and Gabriel was waiting at his desk.
"Hey Gab.", Mac said, nervously running his hand through his hair. "I'm taking the offer to be your heir. But Hunter will join me in the immortality. That way or not at all."
The archangel nodded, after he had thought about Mac's words for a while. "You will be a godlike creature then", Gabriel explained. "Godlike, not divine. Means you still have to watch out. You can heal from a lot, but there are things that can kill you."
"I know."
"Okay, then follow me."
Mac turned to Hunter and took a deep breath. "Well, I gotta go to the room that doesn't exist now. Angels can do a lot, but they can't grant immortality. So Rey or Jim will have to do that for you. See you in a one or two hours, Okay? Just call for an angel if you want some company or someone to bring you home."

"Why?", Sam asked surprised, stroking her belly as softly as possible. Such a little, fragile life growing inside her. It was unbelievable that someone, a person, could grow from nothing but two cells. A little wonder, even more if it would turn out to be one of his kind. "I just realized something...", he mumbled with wide eyes. "If...if he or she is going to be one of my kind...my species might be saved. We wouldn't go extinct. Oh wow, I never realized that before..."
Looking into Emma's eyes, he smiled softly. "But no matter what it will be; unicorn, human, shifter- it will be absolutely perfect."

Bailey giggled when she read Cole's message and planted a kiss on his cheek. "You're so cute, baby. And hot. And sweet and just...!"
She sighed happily, cuddling against
him. "I love you honey. And so does Sam. Have you seen how proud he looked at you on our graduation yesterday? That was so cute."

"They separated, strike now!", the man whispered into his walkie talkie, and out of the bushes all around came men in strange, black uniforms. No 'H' to be seen anywhere though.
One pulled the tiny sedation dart out of Jake's neck. "Get the other one, if he was with the leopard, he might know something", the leader said, and immediately four of them followed Mike with a sedation gun.
The shot was soundless.
"Did you get him?", one of them whispered.

"Well, I was planning to cosplay Castiel", Lola chuckled. "If you go as Dean we can make Destiel canon", she suggested. "Oh eh, and should I book two separate or one shared hotel room for us?"
Smiling softly, she rested her chin on his shoulder. "I'm glad too. It feels good...to finally be with someone who doesn't have his head in the clouds from fame. You're...youre really someone special, in my busy high society life. Kind of a calm island on a stormy sea. Jeez I'm cheesy...!"

Jim's eyes widened curiously, and if he'd been in his wolf form right now, his ears would've stood up now and faced into her direction. He hated hospitals. Only bad memories of those things. Strangely enough, he didn't even think about it once, and immediately nodded, smirking.
"Hell yeah!"
His cheeks slightly colored red from excitment, he ran his hand through his jet black hair, winked and stretched his arms.
"Okay, you stay here, y'can watch a movie or whatever, and I'll go make you your salmon. I'll try to be as quickly as possible, but count for at least half an hour.", he explained, smiling apologetically.

Hunter watched Macon leave, looking around the place, biting her lip. Wouldn't she be feeling that good right now, her social anxiety would've kicked in and she would've panicked because she didn't know the place.
Luckily, she was feeling good at the moment, so no need to panic.
Now... how would she get down again?
"Eh... hello? Anybody here who would bring me back to Earth?"

"Because I've slowly run out of names.", Emma joked, winking. She looked up at Sam with big eyes as he mention their baby being an unicorn. "Indeed! You're right.", she cuddled her head against his shoulder, sighing happily. "But like you said before, no matter what he or she will be, he or she'll be perfect."

Cole chuckled, nodding. "Yeah... I saw it. Man, his eyes almost popped out, they were that big.", she smirked proudly, kissing Bailey's cheek. "I love you so much, hon-"
All of a sudden, his hands and arms started shaking wildly, as if he was freezing, his eyes turned a strange orange-redly color, looking kind of like a machine for a moment - and after about half a minute, he completely turned normal again and sank to the floor in exhaustion.

Mike had heard something behind him, but just thought nothing of it.
>>Probably birds or bunnies.<<, he thought to himself, and had just walked on.
He knew something was wrong as he felt how his neck stinged. No bee or any other insect to be seen.
Pulling out a small dart, frowning, while everything was turning and black dots were dancing in front of his eyes, he tried to look around himself.
"What the hell-?", he mumbled as he fell to the ground, everything going black.

"Hey, Destiel is canon!", Dylan protested, laughing. "Ehm well.. I'll let you decide.", he replied, gently stroking over her back with his hand. Man, she was absolutely beautiful. The strange thing, he wasn't attracted to her because of her physical appearance - okay, he was, but still - but because of her amazing personality. Her looks were just a bonus.
"I like cheezy.", he winked, kissing her cheek. "And I like you."

Rachel smiled thankfully at her husband, her eyes sparkling with love.
"No need to feel rushed", she said with a happy smirk. "Your salmon is worth the wait. Thank you honey."
She slowly stumbled to her feet and gave him a quick kiss.
"I'll take a bath during the wait. You're the best."
With another smirk, she stumbled upstairs and filled the tub with the hottest water she could get from the faucet. Some would have been worried that it could affect William, but as she was heat-proof, he'd probably not even notice the heat chance outside.
Humming the melody of the song Jim had played for her after their wedding, she closed her eyes, just occasionally frowning at her slightly aching stomach.

A young angel, maybe 19 to 20, with bright purple hair landed right in front of Hunter. She was the personification of fancy.
Her white dress and wings were decorated with all sorts of colorful ribbons, bows and pearls, even a few bells, flowers and tiny little toys, and all sorts of other stuff. The opening loop of a can, a concert ticket, a little vial with glitter...
"Hey!", she haid with a happy grin.
"I'm joy. So great to finally say hi to you in person. It was quite hard to keep an eye on you for a few years, phew!"
She gestured wiping sweatdrops off her forehead with the back of her hand and chuckled softly. "You wanna go home already?"

"Haahaa", Sam chuckled and gently poked Emma's side. "Tell that my sister, she has seven kids."
He sighed happily for a moment, playing around with a streak of his hair as he imagined their baby.
"Hope", he mumbled softly, with literally shining eyes.
"If it's a girl- what about Hope?"

Bailey luckily caught him up just in time and carried him to the next park bench.
Gently laying him down on it, her lap as his pillow, she stroked through his hair.
Looked like someone had just awoken there.
"Cole? Honey? You okay?", she asked softly.
>>I wonder what that was. Ability? Sign of shift?<<

Jake woke up in something that looked dangerously much like an abandoned hospital room, tied to a chair, just like the unconscious Mike beside him.
"Damn wha-"
Then he noticed the man sitting behind a desk in front of them.
"Who the hell are you and what is going on here?!"
The man just raised one eyebrow.
"Tame your tongue or you'll lose it. I'm the one asking the questions here. Where is the unicorn?"
"The what?! Are you completely out of your mind?! Everyone knows unicorns don't exist. The legend came from narwhals losing their horns, which got swept up the shore!"
"Wrong answer."
Jake groaned painfully when the chair was electrified for a second.
"You are oozing astral energy, boy. What's your Ability, hm? No, No, don't say anything, let me guess- you can see energy."
"Yeah", Jake growled. "And yours is so weak it's basically not there."
The man lifted his shoulders, smirking slightly .
"Might be, but you're the one tied to an electric chair here. So if you don't wanna be roasted, you better think. A massive source of energy, so big it seems impossible to be contained by a human vessel. Ring a bell?"
Jake's pupils narrowed. Sam! Right from the first time he had seen that man, he had been startled by the power oozing from that man.
"I have no idea what you're talking about", he said coldly.

Lola smirked happily as she hugged Dylan tightly and kissed his cheek.
"Like you too. A lot."
She giggled silently when Tony stark knocked Thor over. "I'm listening", she said simultaneously with Loki. "Best part of the entire film!"

Jim was combining some cantaloupe, honeydew, cilantro, mint, jalapeño, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl, stirring it until it was well mixed. He set it aside and started on another small bowl. Stirring together ginger, curry powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, he was humming some random melodies of yet-to-be-songs.
He eventually spread the mixture evenly all over the non-skin side of each salmon fillet. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, he heated oil on medium 1 minute and added the salmon, the ginger side down, cooking it for 10 minutes until the salmon just turned opaque in center, turning over once.
Jim grabbed two plates, carefully put the salmon down and added some small, cubed potatoes he'd cooked.
"Looks good.", he mumbled to himself, smirking as he picked the plates up and brought them over to their dining table.
"Food's ready!"

Hunter stared at the angel's dress for a moment, smiling softly.
"I like your dress."
She raised an eyebrow as the angel mentioned it was hard keeping an eye on her.
"What do you mean?", she asked, wondering if, just like the dragons she had once met, that angel had helped her during her childhood.
She looked up at all the other angels, wrapping her arms around herself.
"I somehow don't really feel comfortable up here with all these angels around.", she replied, whispering, so only the female angel standing next to her would hear it.

"Honey, this is my seventh kid too.", Emma replied, laughing. "Mike, Jasmine, Dylan, Cole, Danny - Cole's stillborn twin brother, Emily and now our baby.", she explained, a sad smile on her face. "This is my first child out of love. It feels so special."
Her eyes sparkled happily as Sam mentioned the name.
"Hope... that's beautiful. Marco or Hope it is then!"

Cole abruptly sat up, breathing heavily, until he realized Bailey was there and he started calming down.
"Someone's in danger.", he muttered under his breath. "I saw Mike and your brother, Jake on some weird table, and some guys around them... they're searching for dad.", he explained, pushing two fingers against his temple. "I've had this too just before Jas died and before Dylan's accident. Something terrible's about to happen when we don't find them."

Mike woke up, frowning upon feeling the pounding in the back of his aching head. As he slightly lifted his head, seeing Jake next to him, and some man in front of them, his frown deepened.
"Who are you and where are we?!", he called. Had this something to do with him having sold drugs a couple of years ago?

Dylan didn't turn to the TV, but just stared at Lola. Her skin was so soft, and her hair was so fluffy. She smelled amazing. Her lips tasted amazing.
He smirked softly as her eyes sparkled even more when Loki returned on screen.
>>Man she's cute.<<, he thought, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and gently pulling her closer.

Rachel breathed in deeply, inhaling the tasty scent of the dinner Jim had cooked, while her left hand was still resting on her hurting belly as she came down into the kitchen, wearing one of jim's shirts and some comfy Joggers.
"this smells heavenly", she sighed happily when she took a seat and gently held jim's hand.
"Thank you honey", she said with a soft smirk and made a worshipping motion towards the dinner. "that looks incredible. A real masterpiece, i mean, it could come straight from a restaurant."
with another happy sigh, she took a bite, but swallowed up a second later when a sudden pain in her stomach caught her off-guard.
she watched wet spot on her joggers growing, turning pale.
"...Water's broke...!", she groaned finally.

"Oh, you must have misunderstood me", the angel chuckled. "I'm joy. literally. See, there are warriors, guards, yadda yadda, well, and then there are peeps like me, personifications of things like joy and happiness, and so on. as for me, my power varies with the overall joy of the world, and since i felt a lack of it in your life for some time, some years ago, i went to see whats wrong", she explained, and just a second later, she had teleported back to Aegis.
"so...you feel uncomfortable amongst angels...while having an angel-husband and two angel-kids?"

"You never told me about Danny...", Sam mumbled thoughtfully while gently playing around with Emma's hair.
When she said it felt special, that this child would be the first one out of love, he furrowed one eyebrow, while smiling sadly.
"It might be the first one out of love, but just look at the others. They are just as special, such great kids. Emily; just like you. strong and stubborn, determinéd to take every huddle that will get into her way. Mike. He'd do eveything for the ones he loves. One of the purest hearts i've seen in my life. Dylan. I bet he could go straight to the top with his computer skills, but he stays humble and grounded. such a true boy. And Cole..." his eyes sparkled just a bit brighter, a little bit, but it said more than words. "the heart of a lion, the soul of an angel. they might have come from unfortunate circumstances- but you can be really proud of them. And I feel honored to be seen as their father." suddenly, his eyes widened. "wait here", he growled, and disappeared.

"oh damn, and now?", Bailey mumbled sorrowfully, holding on to Cole's hand tightly while she gave her best not to freak out. that wasn't good. at all.
all of a sudden, something appeared right beside them and growled deeply. Bailey flinched in surprise.
"...Sam?"
"Been working on a for humans visible recreation of our true appearance for weeks", he explained. "I saw it too. We gotta get them out of there. I'd just snap my finger and smite the whole damn place, but chances are too big I wouldnt be able to teleport the boys out of there in time. so we gotta find another way. suggestions?"

"We? oh we are just some humble timeplayers on our hunbt for the last unicorn", the man said with a cold grin, and Jake frowned deeply. "If you were timeplayers you wouldnt need to get us to get to the unicorn."
Surprisingly enough, the man really seemed angry now, instead of narcisstic as before. "We are mighty, but our powers cant compete with a unicorn's. he would just deactivate our abilities as soon as we're close enough and smite us. so, here's our suggestion: you give us the unicorn, we will not kill you boys. deal?"
a second later, Jake's spit landed in the man's face.
"A hard one", the guy chuckled and turned to Mike. "And what about you? it's just some other guy your mother hooked up with. isn't your life worth more? after all, he isnt even your father."

Jim dropped his fork and looked at Rachel with big, terrified eyes.
It seemed as if time had stopped for a moment there.
The first time he'd seen Rachel like this.
The first time-
"Hospital!", he looked around himself for a moment, seeking his car keys - as he didn't want to lightning travel with Rey now - until he realized his baby was literally a wreck.
"Don't worry, I'll fly as quickly as possible", he mumbled reassuringly, shifting his huge black wings onto his back, carefully picking Rachel up and storming out of the front door, racing up into the sky.
The clouds were starting to form a dangerously dark formation above them, loud thunder heard in the distance.
Yep, Jim was nervous.
And honestly, terrified as hell.
He landed in front of the emergency entrance, the ground beneath him slightly crumbling because he'd used it to slow down as quickly as possible.
Still carrying Rachel, he quickly walked inside, immediately calling for some nurses or doctors to come and help them.

"Well, thanks Joy, for bringing happiness into my life.", Hunter replied, smiling softly.
As the angel asked if she felt uncomfortable around her husband and kids, she shook her head.
"No, I love my family. I don't feel uncomfortable around them, only around other angels.", she explained, her voice silencing.
"I'm scared they'll take my family away, that's all."

Cole nervously ran his hand through his hair, looking up at Sam.
"I have an idea.", he mumbled after a while of hard thinking. "I know a guy who's awaiting the death penalty. He slaughtered entire families so no need to feel sad for him. Good thing, he owes me one. An even better thing: he's a shapeshifter, able to shift into somebody he touched, but only for an hour. See where I'm going?"
Cole stood up, crossing his arms and looking at some passing cars.
"Sam, you're a lawyer. If you can get him out in a short amount of time, we'll let him shift into you and the bad guys will pick him up. We just gotta find a way on how to tell Mike and Jake that they'll need to tell the bad guys where Fake-you is, so that most of them will disappear looking for you. And then we can go in, take out the ones who are left and save the boys."

Mike frowned angrily at the man in front of him, just wanting to punch that guy in his ugly face.
"Family don't start nor end in blood. He is my father. And I'll rather die than tell you assholes where he is.", he replied, just like Jake spitting into the man's face.
"You'll never get him."

"Mrs.Davis, how do you feel?", a nurse asked with a calming voice and Rachel just faked a grin and formed an o with her thumb and ones.
"Okay, we'll bring you into a room now, and the doc will be there soon. Please try to breathe calmly, and try to count how much time passes between the waves of pain, okay?"
Rachel nodded painfully and clenched her teeth as the nurse sat her down in a wheelchair and brought her away.
"Gah, I don't remember anything every hurting so much", she groaned, and looked up at Jim with big eyes.
"Gimme your hand, I need something to squeeze", she hissed, her eyes flaring by now. She looked as if she was about to fight HACK all over again, not give birth to a baby.
"Breathe, Mrs.Davis, you will be totally fine."
"DON'TYOU DARE TELLING ME TO BREATHE, YOU INCOMPETENT PUNK!", Rachel shouted at the nurse, causing the doc who came in to chuckle.
"Ah, we have an insulter", he said with a smirk. "How are you feeling, Mrs.-..."
"QUIT ASKING ME THE SAME SHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN!"
"...breathe, Mrs.-..."
"REPEATING YOURSELF AGAIN, MORON!"
"Just want to make sure you're really breathing."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE THIS GODDAMN PAIN STOP YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Do I bring joy or did joy bring me?", the angel chuckled with a lifted shoulder. "All I know is that the feeling and I are connected."
She curiously tilted her head to the side and sat down on the ground, running her fingers through the grass before she looked at hunter again.
"Why should any of us take your family away?"

"Ill just hypnotize the guards, that should work to get him out of there. Problem is- if those guys are timeplayers, and I bet they are, they will know its not the real me because they'll hear all of his thoughts, from the past, present and future..."
He ran his hand through his hair once and sighed silently, before looking at Cole with big eyes.
"I could try to fight them. I'm a bit rusty but...to get mike and shakeout of there..."

By now, the man seemed to be steaming inside. "You will eventually change your mind when you two get fried", the timeplayer growled, and electrocuted the chairs once more.
Jake just stared at him coldly.
"Is that all you got? Man I've been through worse you pathetic infant!"

Jim didn't even notice Rachel squeezing his hand, he was too busy growling at the doctor and the nurses. He glanced over at Rachel for a moment, seeing her in pain, and turned back to the doctor.
"Hurt her and I'll rip your throat out.", he hissed, his sharp fangs showing through.
He wasn't sure how he was feeling right now.
Anxious? Angry? Excited? Scared? Worried? Threatened? Happy?
All together?
He let out a sad whine as he looked back at his hurting wife, not even thinking as he shifted into his wolf form, baring his sharp teeth at anyone who dared to come close to Rachel.
His ears flat, pointed back, his tail hardly moving, his muscles tense and his eyes wide, he growled at one of the nurses again who actually just wanted to put another pillow down under Rachel's head.

Hunter sat down in the grass as well, pulling up her legs and hugging her knees.
"You've probably heard about Hayes Hart... the corrupted angel.", she whispered, her voice slightly shaking.
"Maybe you're too young to know, I don't know if they tell angels stuff like that, but... my father used to be an angel. Mom told me. After the birth of my brothers, Draco and Serpo, he started making deals with demons. He hadn't always been a good guy, but after my birth, he'd changed entirely. He often brought other corrupt angels with him... just so they could-", she painfully closed her eyes as she thought back of all those terrible memories.
"So they could have some fun with me..."
She was now squeezing herself, on the verge of crying.
"I'm scared there are still corrupt angels left, and that they'll either come back for me... or that the good angels believe I'm bad for my husband and kids because of my father."
She wiped a tear off her cheek, sighing.
"I've never told anyone before. Not that I don't trust my husband with my secrets, I'm just scared he'll start thinking too that I'm not a good mother or wife for angels..."

"You won't fight them, forget about that. Your wedding is tomorrow. Can't let you get wed with a black eye.", Cole protested, crossing his arms. "I'll fight them."
He looked up at Sam, not allowing any discussion, with a big frown.
"Not if we make him think he is you. You could easily hypnotize that guy and give him some of your thoughts from the past, present and future. Only for an hour or so, so that they'll really think he's you."
Cole ran his hand through his hair once more, thinking.
"I can ask that guy whose car I once tried to steal if he can help me fight those guys. He taught me some tricks - once he found out what I did to survive."

Mike frowned painfully for a moment, and then just laughed.
"Man, I've been a drugdealer for years, and even we punished people harder than you pussies."
His eyes were sparkling determined.
"You'll never get any information out of us."

"Mr.Davis, we need to ask you to leave the room. we can't help your wife properly with you in the room", a doc said when he came in and crossed his arms.
"You arent helping you wife if you keep making it impossible for us to help her."
just in that moment, in a flash of plasma, Ash appeared in the room and smirked gently.
he looked older somehow, with the three days no shave stubbles and the steel blue button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and even a pen tucked into the front pocket of of his shirt.
he looked as if he had come straight from a job interview or something.
"Hey, i had a gut feeling about something being up with you guys. Dad...!"
He chuckled silently, hunkered down 8in front of the wolf and ruffled his head fur.
"C'mon dad, we'll go for a little walk to the next candy vending machine together."

Joy furrowed her eyebrows for a second and then wrapped one arm around hunter's shoulders and smirked at her.
"Hunteeer", she saif with a smile. "heritage doesn't mean anything. you aren't your father, and we would never judge your personality because of some genetics. And i don't think Macon would ever; ever do that as well."
She tilted her head to the side and smiled sadly. "Doesn't it feel like a burden to keep something like that a secret? I mean, you do know that the lord of angels, so in a few minures Macon, automatically knows the names of every angel that has and does exist, right?"

"Cole. You are my son and i love you, more than my own life, but are you completely off your rocker?", Sam growled, crossing his arms. "Do you seriously think i will let you fight a timeplayer? You don't know what they can do. My brother was one, and he literally disintegrated entire armies into nothing but atoms with just a blink of his eye. never in my entire goddamn life i will let you go there. not without me."
he put a hand on cole's shoulder and smiled gently.
"Look, my injuries from all those years of being..." he closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. "I can't fight anymore. gotta admit that. i'm all nails and artifical joints, no chance i can do that, but i can deactivate their abilities. so, if you wanna go in there, you won't go without me."

"oh i've just started...", the man chuckled, rolling up his sleeves.
"Have you been undone before?"
All of a sudden, a painful groaning frtom Jake was heard, as his shoulder was starting to dissolve into basically nothing.
"Tick tock, tick tock. you know, i believe you. you don't know the answers i need. it's not like i haven't scanned you little, dumb minds for that. but as far as i know samuel, he will do everything to get his precious little son out of my claws. just gotta sit and frie you two until he comes. tick tock."

Jim let out a silent growl again and tucked his tail between his hind legs, looking up at Rachel with big, sad eyes.
He slowly walked up to his son, yet turned around one last time to the doctors.
"Hurt her - and you're dead.", he hissed, his eyes turning blood-red for a moment, until he followed Ash and trotted out of the room - immediately sitting down in front of the door with big eyes as it slammed shut in front of him.
"What if they'll hurt her?", he asked, his ears hanging down, his tail curled around his body.

Hunter sighed sadly. "I know.", she whispered. "I've been wanting to tell him about my fear of angels since the day he was one... but I was- I am - scared. He could think I'm scared of him and...", she sighed, shaking her head. "I'm scared of his reaction. What if he thinks he made a mistake by becoming an angel? What if he thinks I don't want him because of it?"

Cole kept his arms crossed, frowning.
"Forget about it, Sam. I won't let you fight. Like you said, you can't fight anymore. I can't risk losing you too." He looked away for a moment, but then back at Sam. "I have an idea, okay? Trust me. Let me call my sister and that guy I told you about."

Mike frowned angrily, yet terrified at the same time.
"Hey! Let go of Jake!", he called. "If someone of us knows anything it's me! He's my future step-dad! Please don't hurt Jake, he has nothing to do with this."

"daaaad!", Ash chuckled and hunkered down beside jim, running his hand through his father's fur. he turned into his dog form and gently poked jim's shoulder with his nose.
"They are pros. they know what they're doing, and everything will be fine, okay? i promise."
he shifted back and leaned against the wall, hands in the pockets of his black jeans, watching his father with an amoused smile.
"Come on dad, shift back. we'll go to the cafe and grab a some pie and coffee. on me."
at those last words, Ash's smile widened. "Talking about 'on me': I talked to Raven."

Joy opened her mouth to answer, but got interrupted by Macon appearing in a few feet distance, his hair messed up and seeming quite exhausted, but with a gentle smile on his face as he walked up to them and took a seat with them.
"Thank you for accompanying Hunter, Joy. I need you to take care of a case in Iraq. There's a soldier needing a little boost. Do me a favor and ensure him that he will come home to his wife and son, please. take care of him, he's a good man."
"Yes Macon", Joy said instantly and disappeared, while Mac gently wrapped his arm around Hunter's waist and pulled her closer. "I don't. I know you aren't afraid of me and love me for who am i am. and so do i, my queen." he planted a kiss on her cheek and smiled softly. "Love ya honey."

"And i can't risk losing you", Sam said calmly. "Look, if you insist on going there to save Jake and Mike, at least take my powers until you're back safely. "
he looked at his son with something in his eyes nobody had ever seen in there before; fear.
"Don't make me visit god to shove your shredded ass back together, got me?"

the man just laughed sarcastically. "Oh i know, Mike. I know Jake doesn't know anything about unicorns. not more than i already know at least. but you like him."
he grinned slightly.
"no no no, don't deny it, you have a thing for this boy here. so how do i increase my chances? you'd give your life to protect the unicorn, but would give jakie's here? hmmm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back