Other Advice please?

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I smoke cigars', my friend stopped smoking cigarettes cause she has a surgery coming up. She messaged me last night saying we needed to talk and she came over just to tell me I have to stop smoking around her and leaving my cigarette butts in the ashtray for her to see, but I only leave the butts out if they're half smoked and still have nicotine left in them. I do try to keep them hidden, even light incense and spray air freshener in the car but I shouldnt have to carry around all my half-smoked cigarettes' in my pocket just for her to be happy, but I'm not sure what to do.

I've tried suggesting maybe we meet at her place that way all my smoking stuff is away from me, so I'm not tempted to smoke around her, I always spray myself with perfume too and she said that all that's fine she just doesn't want to see my halfies or butts in the car/ashtray anymore.

The cigars I smoke do not come in a pack so I can't put the half-smoked ones back in a pack.

Last edited:
I think this issue can be solved with some tissues, wrapping them up or a small plastic box, depending on your exact needs particularly if you intend to keep smoking those “half-smoked cigars”.

I suggest getting a cigar/ette saving tube or box and putting it in your glove compartment/pocket if you know that you'll be seeing her. Not that I'm an expert in smoking but they seem pretty portable and discreet.

Well, it's a little like someone who's trying to quit drinking, asking people to not drink around them. Each is understandable, and it doesn't seem to me as if she's asking for much by asking you not smoke around her as an aid in her effort to quit. You can get portable cigar cases, which would erase the problem of you having to put them in your pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back