Advice/Help Advice on Plot?

Bornfire

hard to get & harder to forget
Hello there! So I have been roleplaying on various site, this group roleplay plot below on one of the site was major success so I was wondering if people would be interested here and if it would work? Since I am new to this site.

Plot: The Modern Selection

For thirty-five girls, The Selection was the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince.

But now the time has changed. Now, its time for The Modern Selection. For 35 ladies around the world. It is a chance to escape the reality and come live in beautiful hotel suits and compete for the heart of The Handsome Billionaire, Alexander Black. Its a chance to start a new life into the luxury and spoiled future. Its a chance to start a new adventure with a incomplete handsome bachelore and you might be the one that completes him. Steps into the world of spotlight, glittering outfits and romantic dates. The future awaits to see who be our Mrs. Black?

Of course, the number of girls competing here would be decreased. So what do you think?

Also yes, this is based of The Selection Books but the story would be different.

Well, the plot seems to be well-defined with a concrete direction and while there isn’t a ton of flair it seems to be on more of a real world setting anyway, so that isn’t a requirement. Of it’s already been successful once then that’s one of the best seals of approval one could hope for.

So yeah, other than mismatching tastes I don’t see why it wouldn’t work in principle anyway. And for those tastes the only way to know is to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back